The Female Gamer

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
If you either live on antiquated message boards or under a nice, cool flat rock, chances are you have no clue what is going on in gaming.

Activision has finally figured out the best anti cheat software for CoD and streamers big and small are suddenly "retiring" from CoD. Even Dr. Disrespect, a noted "I don't cheat, look how shitty a gamer I am" streamer hasn't gone near CoD once the roll out happened.

The big thing, in the span of two days, 90% of all female CoD streamers have either retired or have been under radio silence. It's frighteningly hilarious that all these air heads have been using a fucking cheat to be relevant in a male dominated community.

Granted, give it a week. If people can create an anti cheat there's thousands of mad scientists out there creating the anti cheat bypass. This isn't the first time this has happened.

Women, stay in your own lane. If you don't have the reflexes to keep up, and from the looks of it the only way you could keep up was to have a screen wide hit box to hit head shots, find a different game.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
If you either live on antiquated message boards or under a nice, cool flat rock, chances are you have no clue what is going on in gaming.

Activision has finally figured out the best anti cheat software for CoD and streamers big and small are suddenly "retiring" from CoD. Even Dr. Disrespect, a noted "I don't cheat, look how shitty a gamer I am" streamer hasn't gone near CoD once the roll out happened.

The big thing, in the span of two days, 90% of all female CoD streamers have either retired or have been under radio silence. It's frighteningly hilarious that all these air heads have been using a fucking cheat to be relevant in a male dominated community.

Granted, give it a week. If people can create an anti cheat there's thousands of mad scientists out there creating the anti cheat bypass. This isn't the first time this has happened.

Women, stay in your own lane. If you don't have the reflexes to keep up, and from the looks of it the only way you could keep up was to have a screen wide hit box to hit head shots, find a different game.
Oi tosser…fuck off again. The last time you were trying to justify flirting with teenage boys over in Fortnite while prancing around using a female avatar in a pink leotard.
Fucking X-dressing knob_jockey!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Most women struggle to even operate a motor vehicle off pavement... the video gaming boasts of theirs were always suspect.

Sure, there would be the odd flannel shirt wearing bulldyke trucker toothless lady that could pull out of a jackknife down an interstate doing 60... and kudos on that too... but everyday chicks.... too squirrel minded and fickle I reckon....

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Most women struggle to even operate a motor vehicle off pavement... the video gaming boasts of theirs were always suspect.

Sure, there would be the odd flannel shirt wearing bulldyke trucker toothless lady that could pull out of a jackknife down an interstate doing 60... and kudos on that too... but everyday chicks.... too squirrel minded and fickle I reckon....
There are some good female gamers. I'm not knocking the entire vaginal populace on account of a few CoD tards who found a loop hole in the system while it was there. Like you said about trucking, it's rare, but they are out there.

I stumbled onto some girl streamer in a random duo who thought she was all that. The first thing they ask you is "are you any good?". Like while in the lobby it's the first words out their dick sucker. I always say "look me up and you tell me". When they look you up of course they jump from the bus with you.

Female Fortnite players do not want to drop hot. As in, go somewhere that's a popular drop spot. When you tell them "hey, if we drop here, we're dropping with all the sweats we can clear the lobby in five minutes" they don't want to hear it.

Long story short- I carried this broad to a dub. Female streamer with 500 viewers was the perfect meat shield you could ask for and I didn't revive her when she died.

WNBA players want the same percentage from sponsors and advertising that NBA players get. My son loves basketball and he couldn't tell you one wnba player without Google.

They've turned almost every Marvel super hero into a girl....fuck, who am I kidding....they've turned every marvel superhero into a girl then Hollywood wants to know why the MCU now doesn't make the money it used to.

Spider man is peter parker for 50 years. Nope, too white and male. Then he becomes Miles Morales. Still to masculine. Now Spider man is Spider Gwen, a character who was killed off 40 fucking years ago they brought back to life on account of her twat.

Diversity is good and all but the ridiculousness of agenda pushing on every platform is preposterous.