23 die in Norway and another 10 in Germany after receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
After reading some replies I wonder how careful people have read this artice. Or even read it at all....

"Twenty-three people died in Norway within days of receiving their first dose of the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine, with 13 of those deaths — all nursing home patients — apparently related to the side effects of the shots, Norwegian health officials said."

These elderly people probably died because of the side effects of the vaccine.
This means any normal flue would problably also have killed them. Maybe even an infection woth the common cold.

And that indeed is a risk of the vaccine. But without the vaccine, an infection with COVID would also have killed them.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm happy to die between here and then... then being when they have definitive long term results for their vaccines.

I have no time for their false conjectures now.

98% survival rate don't forget.

Yes, but it can leave you a long hauler.

I have a 35 year old friend who lives in Washington. She caught it. She has no underlying conditions. Never smoked or used drugs and doesnt drink.

Shes in heart failure. Right now. Shes getting a cath in her heart.

She should have drank and smoked more...

If it mutates and gets worse instead of weaker, we need to start using crack.

Fucking NOTHING kills crack heads. I knew a crack head who took 7 bullets and was stabbed 3 times. Didnt even go to the hospital right away.

One time Big saw a NYC crack head get hit by a fucking train.....and just got up and started asking for change.

Crack. I'm sayin.

I suspect your cocaine is more potent than by the time it reaches here. :LOL1: