25,000 people die of hunger every day

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Every single day. Where are the pro-lifers, fighting like hell against these needless deaths? Actually, they are murders.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Every single day. Where are the pro-lifers, fighting like hell against these needless deaths? Actually, they are murders.

Pro life conservatives are the only ones doing ANY outreach.

Why the fuck do you ignore this? They are literally the ONLY ones out there helping people.

Where are all the leftists that FAKE care about hungry people? Oh I know. Burning down communities and vandalizing crisis pregnancy centers and bullying people who are helping. That's "blow back" though because how dare other people exist and try to live while radicalized savage fucking monsters want their way and don't understand how government works.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pro life conservatives are the only ones doing ANY outreach.

Why the fuck do you ignore this? They are literally the ONLY ones out there helping people.

Where are all the leftists that FAKE care about hungry people? Oh I know. Burning down communities and vandalizing crisis pregnancy centers and bullying people who are helping. That's "blow back" though because how dare other people exist and try to live while radicalized savage fucking monsters want their way and don't understand how government works.
That's straight up bullshit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why is Biden sending 150 billion dollars to promote war in Ukraine?

That kind cash would surely feed all those people would it not?

Well they approve of that so that's okay.

We need to give the government more money so all these people who are giving real and meaningful help (who Lotus pretends don't even exist) won't be able to anymore.

As long as they feel they've banished all politcal opposition they don't care who starves.

Why get off your ass and find those who work endlessly to feed the hungry and help the downtrodden and help them help others when you can use it to spew partisan hatred at other people?

You will not find one single leftist out there using their time and resources to do shit for anyone else. They only care about politcs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's straight up bullshit.

It absolutely is NOT.

I spent 5 years in a donor funded outreach ran by everyone BUT leftards (who attack it btw) myself. I know every single outreach in my entire state and I frequently assist them

Name ONE gotdamn outreach in CA thar feeds the poor. All you have in that shit hole is political orgs and child rape organizations.

Wake the fuck up. You just deny reality because you are so full of partisan hate.

Did you feed hungry people before posting this? Because I literally just did my monthly donation to the program I went through. We just bought 50 meals and several hygiene products for homeless.

What have you done besides spew at people you know nothing about because we don't support your shit party?

I don't believe this nonsense from a person who saw American communities destroyed and innocent peoples lives wrecked and called it "blow back". You don't destroy a families entire income and then cry about starving people.

Thank dems for inflation. Oh and the hundreds of thousands of children who died of starvation because of covid lockdowns you all supported. Didn't see this sudden care over THAT.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Until lotus can be appalled at all the money being thrown at a proxy war that didn’t have to start she’s just full of shot as usual

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Leftists always make that figure worse while capitalism enriches people and helps them help themselves. Fact

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
If anyone is dying of starvation, its them poor kids in school that refuse to eat LotusLunchLady's slop!!!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If anyone is dying of starvation, its them poor kids in school that refuse to eat LotusLunchLady's slop!!!
Yeah. Humor based on something that you totally made up in your fevered brain rather than reality. Typical con humor.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've neverv seen one of you in your CON echo chamber post a single thing about abject poverty and deaths of children resulting from said poverty. Not one single word. Yet you can go one for pages ranting about abortion.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Many people have posted about how vile leftists CAUSE poverty and starvation. There is no more evil ideology in human history. That you are such a liar to deny that truth shows what a piece of shit you truly are.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Humanity is a plague LotusBottom…take a look at these stats’:

385,000 babies are born each day…

The UN estimates that around 385,000 babies are born each day around the world (140 million a year). This number will remain relatively stable in the 50 years from 2020 to 2070. From 2070 to 2100, the number will decline to around 356,000 (130 million a year).

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I used to sponsor Save The Children foundation, but was unhappy about how much of my money actually went towards the well-being of the children themselves, particularly in Africa. I wonder how many children deaths contributed to that 25000 eh @LotusBud ?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Anyone who wastes their money by donating it to charities for the "developing" world needs their head examined. The planet is overpopulated as it is and the last thing we need is more niggers. Not only that, but barely any of the proceeds reach the intended recipients and instead get swallowed up by the charities themselves, which essentially function like a business.

Lotus, if you're so concerned about the starving niglets in Africa, drag yourself away from all those swarthy Portugese men and sign up as a missionary. Unless of course you're worried it might not be safe.... surely if you inform the natives that you're a liberal they won't do you any harm?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've neverv seen one of you in your CON echo chamber post a single thing about abject poverty and deaths of children resulting from said poverty. Not one single word. Yet you can go one for pages ranting about abortion.

How 'bout them vax deaths though. Once you realized you been hoodwinked, you still stayed silent, after months and months of saying we were murderers. Nigga please.

You wanna save some kids, voice against the vax. Lets see it.

I'd also like to see where in the hell kids are dying of starvation at.

You got homework to do, get to it, chop chop.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How 'bout them vax deaths though. Once you realized you been hoodwinked, you still stayed silent, after months and months of saying we were murderers. Nigga please.

lotusbullshit doesn't care about those starving kids

this is just a way to make up something to falsely attack conservatives with.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

25,000 kids die every day from the vax?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I know your point isn't this but what really get's me Lotty, they were able to get a vaccine to the furthest corners of the planet but they can't get a loaf of bread for these people ?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know your point isn't this but what really get's me Lotty, they were able to get a vaccine to the furthest corners of the planet but they can't get a loaf of bread for these people ?
That also sucks. Badly.