45,000 Americans die from Oxy ODs every year

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was prescribed oxy when I broke my arm. I took one, threw up, and threw them out.

Oxy pushers are murderers.

Watch Crime of the Century on HBO.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
AT LEAST THEY DIDN'T GET ABORTED YOU MERICA HATIN HEATHEN!

Oh, right. That's why the upstanding alt righties never talk about this.
And don't get me started on the homeless, they're all addicts and that is entirely their own faults!!!!!!

All those people in pain who got addicted and od'd are clearly lowlifes, too.
..all they need are the basic tools of Freedom!

il_340x270.3016008412_a26p.jpg

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
AT LEAST THEY DIDN'T GET ABORTED YOU MERICA HATIN HEATHEN!

Oh, right. That's why the upstanding alt righties never talk about this.
And don't get me started on the homeless, they're all addicts and that is entirely their own faults!!!!!!

All those people in pain who got addicted and od'd are clearly lowlifes, too.
..all they need are the basic tools of Freedom!

il_340x270.3016008412_a26p.jpg

Hell. Free guns for everyone should happen before $15 minimum wage!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Kinda hard to misrepresent your oppositions views when one of those posters actually DID get hooked on pain killers and end up on heroin.

And even still......I recognize the need for narcotic painkillers and I see how government regulation creates street junkies and how much a failure the war on drugs really is.

We need to decriminalize drug use and treat addiction as the health crisis it is and let doctors treat patients. Because people committing suicide or turning to dope because their pain is undertreated is horrible.

But yeah I see the whole "omg us progressives are the only ones with the right solutions and we dont even want to hear yours and if you donr agree with us than you just hate drug addicts and homeless people!" as you step over those very people on your way to get a 12 dollar coffee is still a popular way to pretend you are better.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Kinda hard to misrepresent your oppositions views when one of those posters actually DID get hooked on pain killers and end up on heroin.

And even still......I recognize the need for narcotic painkillers and I see how government regulation creates street junkies and how much a failure the war on drugs really is.

We need to decriminalize drug use and treat addiction as the health crisis it is and let doctors treat patients. Because people committing suicide or turning to dope because their pain is undertreated is horrible.

But yeah I see the whole "omg us progressives are the only ones with the right solutions and we dont even want to hear yours and if you donr agree with us than you just hate drug addicts and homeless people!" as you step over those very people on your way to get a 12 dollar coffee is still a popular way to pretend you are better.
Citation?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
20210510-185030.jpg

This was when Eric Trump came and spent the day with all us low lives at the outreach.

He spoke about addiction and recovery. Then he just hung out. Asked people about their stories. And then asked how we feel our government could better serve us. He left and gave a large donation. He was very kind. Very approachable. And rather humble. He spoke respectfully. Nothing patronizing or condescending.

And when it came out that he had been there, there were longer term donors who pulled their support.

WHO does that?

Dont try to act like you leftists care so much about homeless drug addicts. I KNOW you dont. I know this from actual lived experience. The only people out there doing ANYTHING meaningful are mostly entirely conservatives. They run all the outreaches. ALL of them. And come out of their own pockets and their own time.

You guys are interested in expanding government and using tax payer money. But lefties NEVER show up. Not unless they get something out of it.

I dont see you guys criticizing the crime bill or the war on drugs. You just have a really bizarre mindset that the fruits of both are OUR fault. You need to hold the right people accountable. You wont though.

You guys are just saying what YOU truly think about other people and projecting.

Also limiting medical access to pain killers causes suicides and more street drug use. So I'm not sure what the OP is saying. People should be able to make their own damn decisions.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Love your profile pic Dove. Not only are you pretty but for posting it I'd say you have bigger balls than most here.

Kudos to you. :ThumbsUp1:

Thank you, Ice!

I figured my "wtf" face was a perfect profile pic for here lol

• Agree!
Reactions: Ice
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

WTF are you talking about? Once again, claiming utter bullshit about what other people think and do. You had one experience with a fucking Trump and from that you think you have proof that only CONs are helping homeless drug addicts. Dovey, there is something seriously wrong with you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

WTF are you talking about? Once again, claiming utter bullshit about what other people think and do. You had one experience with a fucking Trump and from that you think you have proof that only CONs are helping homeless drug addicts. Dovey, there is something seriously wrong with you.

Really you dont know what I'm talking about?

And uhhhh.....were you guys not just claiming utter bullshit yourselves on what other people think and do? Here let me refresh your short term memory

"All those people in pain who got addicted and od'd are clearly lowlifes, too." ~ Admin. Sarcastically sharing his bullshit about what HE claims other people think.

How funny Lotus, that here I am. A person who went into battle with a kidney stone disease who lived for months in excruciating painand ended up completely gut hooked to pain killers and ultimately ended up shooting street heroin.

But yeah Admin can claim this is what we think about people. Right?

Have you ever had a single kidney stone? It literally feels like a gunshot to your back. Try to imagine living like that.

But yeah you know..... only leftists understand this. That's why they dont go after drug war politicains and dont want to hear how government meddling in pain relief drives people to the streets. Those big dummy dumb right wingers just dont have a clue,, right? We just think everyone with addiction issues are scum bags. It's just you righteous lefties that understand.

Here was your ignorant comment

"Oh, right. That's why the upstanding alt righties never talk about this." ~ Lotus

So exactly what are YOU saying here? That I should have been aborted so I never ended up addicted to drugs? You think I would have been better off dead?

Come on let's talk about it so that you dont make the mistake of claiming utter bullshit about what other people think and do.

Let's see. I was born to a 17 year old alcoholic. My grandmother raised me on her pension so we were poor. I was raped at 14. I struggled most of my life with ptsd and had serious relational issues. I've survived 2 suicide attempts. I survived a VERY expensive heroin addiction. I mean I was using 500 dollars a day.

So tell me that I would have been better off dead. I'm like a walking poster woman for all these revolting pro abortion arguments. Why you people use circumstances like mine to degrade arguments in favor of equal human rights is so sad to me.

You are literally sitting on some privileged ivory tower claiming that I would have been better off aborted. Dismembered while still alive, ripped from my mothers womb in pieces and chucked into a medical waste dumpster like a half eaten burger. You are saying that my life has no value and that I was better off as garbage.

Because my life was rougher than yours.

And you are presenting this as if you think it makes you superior or better than those who would defend the value of my life and my right to have it.

Let me guess.....you aren't talking about me, right? Because now that I've humanized this talk your response will be to distance from that humanity. Because now I'm born, 40 years old and alive you dont want to connect your point here to a human being that can use a voice. But you ARE talking about me. I AM that fetus you think should have been "spared" the struggles I endured.

So my "claims" about what you guys really think comes directly from the words you say. The thoughts and opinions you share.

I hate to burst your "compassion" bubble but I disagree with your premise that drug addiction is so awful that it makes life not worth living. I fought hard to stay alive. How dare you suggest any of my experiences are a reason to destroy a human life.

No you guys are not superior or more thoughtful than any right wingers who fight to save human beings or oppose legal killing of human beings. Using drug addiction as an abortion argument is insenstive and insulting and it says you think addicts or their children are garbage who were better off dead.

And again.....I know from lived experience that its conservatives who are actually out there helping people with their own time and resources while you guys focus on politics and legislation and using government to try to solve problems that cannot be solved with government.

Stop claiming utter bullshit about what other people think and do. Especailly if you dont want your own statements scrutinized.

And for the love of fuck ......get off your high horse and stop saying which human beings you think deserve to be alive.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
im surprised drug dealers dont get sniped all the time

that will change when i have children