4 yr old Cleo found in Australia

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
4-year-old Australian found after vanishing from family tent

I thought this was a dingo scenario again, but no, just a run of the mill fucking pervert had her. Thank god she's alive.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

I thought this was a dingo scenario again, but no, just a run of the mill fucking pervert had her. Thank god she's alive.

Poor baby! That shit happens more often than not. I swear if a MF ever took one of my kids, regardless of intent, they'd be dead AF. No justification for it. I can imagine how scared she must've been. Bless her heart. :(

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Poor baby! That shit happens more often than not. I swear if a MF ever took one of my kids, regardless of intent, they'd be dead AF. No justification for it. I can imagine how scared she must've been. Bless her heart. :(

I'd go Spanish Inquisition on their ass.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

I'd go Spanish Inquisition on their ass.

Beheading and all!!!!! Bwahahahaha!!!!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's more weirder than you think. The 36 year old kidnapper Terrance KELLY has an obession with dolls AND he was a member on Cleo's mums fb page. It isn't really just a run of the mill abduction....

Getting her back alive is a HUGE DEAL globally.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It's more weirder than you think. The 36 year old kidnapper Terrance KELLY has an obession with dolls AND he was a member on Cleo's mums fb page. It isn't really just a run of the mill abduction....

Getting her back alive is a HUGE DEAL globally.
Globally? Piss off you fool!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
7,w=1986,q=low,c=0.bild.jpg

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We don’t know if it was a pervert at this stage.

Fair. It was an assumption, but based on a solid understanding of why grown men kidnap girls on average.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

We don’t know if it was a pervert at this stage.

Fair. It was an assumption, but based on a solid understanding of why grown men kidnap girls on average.
Grown men, grown women...there are a lot of weirdos out there in the big bad world in which we live in. Good parenting is always paramount for the safety of our children and their future. Elementary...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's a huge story in Australia... the monumental feat of people and police on horses trapsing the coastal desert, .... in an area known as the Pilbara... They had virtually every Western Australian looking and police ploughing through tip offs... 19 whole days and criminologists have never heard of children kidnapped and found alive after that long. This is a first apparently.

Cloe is in one piece but no one knows what that animal freak did to her yet.... Cloe will be interviewed over weeks so we'll find out happened in due course.

Unlike poor 4 yr old Madeleine McCann, never found, and 3 yr old William Tyrrell, still not found,.... Mostly these stories end up with grizzly endings like poor Daniel Morcombe. His parents never stopped hounding and searching and they ended up finding a skeleton.

It was absolutey meticulous police work that solved Cleo case and our whole nation wept in relief including hardened police.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It's a huge story in Australia... the monumental feat of people and police on horses trapsing the coastal desert, .... in an area known as the Pilbara... They had virtually every Western Australian looking and police ploughing through tip offs... 19 whole days and criminologists have never heard of children kidnapped and found alive after that long. This is a first apparently.

Cloe is in one piece but no one knows what that animal freak did to her yet.... Cloe will be interview over weeks so we'll find out happened in due course.

Unlike poor 4 yr old Madeleine McCann, never found, and 3 yr old William Tyrrell, still not found,.... Mostly these stories end up with grizzly endings like poor Daniel Morcombe. His parents never stopped hounding an searching and they ended up finding a skeleton.

It was absolutey meticulous police work that solved Cleo case and our whole nation wept in relief including hardened police.
You’re such a drama queen for a conniving mole that’s in everyone’s business. America and the rest of the world has it’s fair share of child predators and other sexual deviants without you carrying like an attention whore.

The whole nation wept? Fuck off...try mother fucking angry!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Cloe is in one piece but no one knows what that animal freak did to her yet.... Cloe will be interview over weeks so we'll find out happened in due course.

Unlike poor 4 yr old Madeleine McCann, never found, and 3 yr old William Tyrrell, still not found,.... Mostly these stories end up with grizzly endings like poor Daniel Morcombe. His parents never stopped hounding an searching and they ended up finding a skeleton.

You’re such a drama queen for a conniving mole that’s in everyone’s business. America and the rest of the world has it’s fair share of child predators and other sexual deviants without you carrying like an attention whore.

There's a good boy *ruffles hair affectionately*, it's going to be alright, sweetie.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

There's a good boy *ruffles hair affectionately*, it's going to be alright, sweetie.
First it was a dingo...now an abbo...what next? The reality is that not everyone is fit to be a parent unfortunately. Much more education is required, particularly when it comes to kidnapping of children.

They did a recent experiment with 10 children and were put into a classic likely abduction scene in a park. There was a distracted nanny and a bloke enticing children to his car with candy. Of the 10 children, 7 of them approached the man and were led off.
Too many parents just aren’t doing enough for their children’s safety and awareness.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

First it was a dingo...now an abbo...what next? The reality is that not everyone is fit to be a parent unfortunately. Much more education is required, particularly when it comes to kidnapping of children.

They did a recent experiment with 10 children and were put into a classic likely abduction scene in a park. There was a distracted nanny and a bloke enticing children to his car with candy. Of the 10 children, 7 of them approached the man and were led off.
Too many parents just aren’t doing enough for their children’s safety and awareness.

That's because people are distracted when they should be paying attention to their kids. There are a lot of people that now use electronics as babysitters.

I made the effort to take my 6 yr old grandson camping and fishing this summer. We let him practice casting his line at the camp site for a while. The next morning we were at the river. He was over the top excited and loved every minute of it. Today's kids and young adults are sit on their ass punks. All they know is the internet. But, it is and was their parents' faults.

Sad.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's because people are distracted when they should be paying attention to their kids. There are a lot of people that now use electronics as babysitters.

I made the effort to take my 6 yr old grandson camping and fishing this summer. We let him practice casting his line at the camp site for a while. The next morning we were at the river. He was over the top excited and loved every minute of it. Today's kids and young adults are sit on their ass punks. All they know is the internet. But, it is and was their parents' faults.

Sad.

I don't know who you are talking to but it's a tad difficult to keep your eyes on children when you're asleep at 3 am in the morning... Sleeping isn't a distraction...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sad.

I don't know who you are talking to but it's a tad difficult to keep your eyes on children when you're asleep at 3 am in the morning... Sleeping isn't a distraction...

I'm speaking in generalities. However, our homes need to be locked up at night for the family safety.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sad.

I'm speaking in generalities. However, our homes need to be locked up at night for the family safety.

When you go camping? Cloe was kidnapped from a zipped tent amongst many camping.

Anyway, Abos aren't known for their brains.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sad.

When you go camping? Cloe was kidnapped from a zipped tent amongst many camping.

I said "our homes". I believe you're conflating the topic of watching our children closely and safely with the topic about giving our children attention.

Don't do that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Sad.

I said "our homes". I believe you're conflating the topic of watching our children closely and safely with the topic about giving our children attention.

Don't do that.
She’s Jehovah’s Witness... “it’s really in God’s hands” mentality.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sad.

Don't do that.

I'm sorry I thought this thread was about rescued Cloe. My mistake. I'll start a thread of my own.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sad.

Don't do that.

I'm sorry I thought this thread was about rescued Cloe. My mistake. I'll start a thread of my own.

Sometimes discussions diverge in a thread. There's no need to get tied up in knots about it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Sad.

Don't do that.

Sometimes discussions diverge in a thread. There's no need to get tied up in knots about it.
Let her start her own...she needs the attention. She finally got some news to talk about in WA. It’s not called the Wait Awhile state for nothing...
:OMGLOL: