48 Hours after a Trump supporter kills 10 grocery shoppers, because racism.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He didn't fucktard. He did self identifying as a leftist. Learn to let facts guide your positions for a change rather than ignoring facts just to push a false narrative.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
He didn't fucktard. He did self identifying as a leftist. Learn to let facts guide your positions for a change rather than ignoring facts just to push a false narrative.
You're a loser! Now go buy your step sons AR-15s and teach them to hate niggers, jews, immigrants, democrats, jesuits, Methodists, Taiwanese, Okinawans etc

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're a loser! Now go buy your step sons AR-15s and teach them to hate niggers, jews, immigrants, democrats, jesuits, Methodists, Taiwanese, Okinawans etc
I already bought my kids AR-15's and some of them pistols!!!!!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Should we collectively as Bastard Factory, in light of the tragedy in Buffalo NY, make a group donation to the NRA?

Thought's, prayers, mantra's, catchy jingles?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Should we collectively as Bastard Factory, in light of the tragedy in Buffalo NY, make a group donation to the NRA?

Its OK, I give them more than I give to Trump!!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I'll take a box of bullets...... if you're donating.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I certainly do not support that violent self declared leftist. Why do you continue to lie about his political affiliations?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Gawd DAMN there is a lot of fucktards on this site!!!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
BTW, so none of the site Leftys are confused, I do not condone shooting lil old ladies in a grocery store. The video was horrible.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And the thread title needs changing, its an outright lie.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidsman seems upset. Why not relax and watch this music video?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"There's fine people on both sides of this blatant racist hatefest gathering here in Charlottesville"

This is exactly why I say you guys just flat out want to hate your political opposition.

People have shown over and over and over what Trump said. Even the stupid fact checkers admit what he said.

He literally directly condemned all the extremists that were present.

So basically your complaint is that your "sides" extremism is absolutely not better? Sorry they are just the same as nee nazi extremist who was present there. Trump clearly condemned all the extremists and called the regular people who were just there for a protest "fine people on both sides". After condemning extremists.

Left wing extremists destroyed enough minority communities and got enough innocent people killed to make the kkk jealous.

And btw WHO showed up in Charlottesville to use violence and intimidation over a protest they didnt like? That womans death is on the people who showed up to create violence.

Your extremist delusions that left wing thugs who showed up to "fight racists" is some acceptable and noble act is unhinged and not reality. You are just showing your approval of politcal violence. Communists and nazis always fought and guess? Neither were fucking heros. They were just two different totalitarian tools who used street violence. They were all pieces of shit.

They good guys were the ones who fought both.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidsman always lies. Trump specifically said "there are good people on both sides and I am not talking about the white supremacists. I am talking about on both sides of the statue issue..." all aidsman has is debunked lies. He is too stupid to even confine his claims to truthful claims.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I love how aidsman has to lie. The guy loved MSNBC and self identified as a leftist authoritarian.

You stupid illiterate cum gargling braindead lying sack of arab snot!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

He wasnt talking about the Buffalo shooter. He is talking about the left wing psycho who shot at Senators.

The Buffalo shooter hates fox news and hates conservatives. But somehow you guys blame TUCKER for this lunatics violent attack.

But no one blamed Racheal Maddow for the guy shooting at Senators.

You know why?

Because none of you believe this shooting was inspired by Tucker. Your "side" is seizing another opportunity to spread hysterical propaganda that we need to silence and shut down speech they dont like....mostly speech that criticizes the establishment ....because it "incites violence".

Those standards are NOT applied evenly, even with all the direct incitement and violent rhetoric from the left......because you guys are the ones on team authoritarian.

You only cant see this because you refuse to.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Aidsman always lies. Trump specifically said "there are good people on both sides and I am not talking about the white supremacists. I am talking about on both sides of the statue issue..." all aidsman has is debunked lies. He is too stupid to even confine his claims to truthful claims.

I've shown him that about 3 times now since we have been posting here. Even from his preferred left wing fact checkers.

I dont believe it's about what's true. They just hate us because they want to.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
There I was defending my Ph.D thesis on American Socio-Economics and Society, in front of the Board and everything was going awesome, I could tell by the attitudes of expression of the Don's were nodding along with my presentation.....and then all of a sudden, NIGGERS AND JEWS!!!!!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love how aidsman has to lie. The guy loved MSNBC and self identified as a leftist authoritarian.

He wasnt talking about the Buffalo shooter. He is talking about the left wing psycho who shot at Senators.

The Buffalo shooter hates fox news and hates conservatives. But somehow you guys blame TUCKER for this lunatics violent attack.

You know why?

Because none of you believe this shooting was inspired by Tucker. Your "side" is seizing another opportunity to spread hysterical propaganda that we need to silence and shut down speech they dont like....mostly speech that criticizes the establishment ....because it "incites violence".

Those standards are NOT applied evenly, even with all the direct incitement and violent rhetoric from the left......because you guys are the ones on team authoritarian.

Aidsman is truly too stupid to read because it was about the shooter of the Senators. Unfortunately, he is far too stupid and dishonest to read.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You know why?

For the Nth time, THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT THE MASS SHOOTING LAST SATURDAY MAY 14, 2022 in Buffalo New York, not your whataboutism

what about this nigger over there.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are desperate to avoid looking at the actual issues wrt mass shootings and I don't give a fuck that you want to limit it to just in cherry picked example which you have consistently lied about in a systematic way.

You need time in meltdown, dude.