Iran to attack Israel in 48 hours.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Iran won't do a damn thing.

I don't know...
...they took out several Iranian regional commanders and their boss.

That's a big ol' monkey wrench in Iran's ability to coordinate with Yemen, etc.

What they were doing in Syria, where Israel is known to strike targets, is another question entirely.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't know...
...they took out several Iranian regional commanders and their boss.

That's a big ol' monkey wrench in Iran's ability to coordinate with Yemen, etc.

What they were doing in Syria, where Israel is known to strike targets, is another question entirely.
It's just that all I see on the news when I do watch, is that Iran talks tough but doesn't follow through. Maybe I should watch more but I'm not so confident in mainstream news tbo.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
It's just that all I see on the news when I do watch, is that Iran talks tough but doesn't follow through. Maybe I should watch more but I'm not so confident in mainstream news tbo.
It is thought the "Houthi Rebels" are proxies of Iran and they control most of the productive parts of Yemen, have screwed up royally of one of the worlds major shipping routes, adding to costs of all goods that used to be shipped through there, inflating prices of things like Gasoline for example.....which American Conservatives will scream and bellyache and blame on Biden, in fact that's already started.

276fe157760bb8ceece284f32a68edd47af01105.jpeg

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

USA/NATO/"TheWest" keeps trying to goad Iran into doing something that can be used as an excuse to bomb the shit out of them and do a regime change but so far Iran has refused to play that game.

That's not the same as being weak.

I guess we'll see.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
USA/NATO/"TheWest" keeps trying to goad Iran into doing something that can be used as an excuse to bomb the shit out of them and do a regime change but so far Iran has refused to play that game.

That's not the same as being weak.

I guess we'll see.
More Israel than the USA

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
WW3? cool and i'll just be either chillin at home living on the net watching movies or camping fishing up north not giving a single fuck.

getting killed? so what? long as i get got to do all the way til end? awesomeness. what about the rest of the world? i will be dead so why would i care? i can't and wouldn't even if i could care as a dead man. shit happens.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
That dude sounds like he really knows his stuff. I'm so glad that I live in Canada.

Scott Ritter?
Yeah, ex-military intelligence and U.N. weapons inspector, among other things.

He knows the middle east but really knows Russia even better. Since I've been seeing him around he's always been very objective and good at explaining things without a lot of military jargon and stuff. I've found him to be a great source for analysis of whatever's going on.

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Well IDF have cancelled all leave and shut down GPS over Israel to hamper missiles so shit could start to get real very soon.

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeh because no one figured Iran would hit back LOL
they’ve only been publicly announcing it since it happened LOL
Cookie idiot
The Jews are going to hammer the Persians now to draw America into the conflict and neutralise iran, they will then Attack Hezbollah while starving then diseasing the Gaza arabs. The birth of Greater Israel.

now go and read Leviticus you citizen of Sodom.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The Jews are going to hammer the Persians now to draw America into the conflict and neutralise iran, they will then Attack Hezbollah while starving then diseasing the Gaza arabs. The birth of Greater Israel.

Lol at you predicting what was publicly said hahahahahahaha

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

SuDPsC3.jpeg