60,000 rape pregnancies in states

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
As my partner says:

Sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive...so women to be choosier.
That there is a whole objection I have raised to the welfare system. ...but never mind, just that they don't have to be choosie when the government will step into the daddy role.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
This is why we need to eliminate Sex Education and outlaw Birth Control!
..or. I'm thinking exactly why we need both. Say a hungry woman is hungry, but at the same time she should know what man out of dozens will take care of her and her child (the one he fathers). When the government provides a safety net for any woman under any circumstance with child, she needn't consider the worthiness of the man, but only if his dick can hit the target - which requires no discernment. No matter - the goob will pay for it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That there is a whole objection I have raised to the welfare system. ...but never mind, just that they don't have to be choosie when the government will step into the daddy role.

Well, forced birth doesn't help matters. And men can reduce the risks of parenthood by protecting themselves. Pregnancy, though bourn by women (pun fully intended) is not just a problem for women.

Wrap it up!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is why we need to eliminate Sex Education and outlaw Birth Control!

We need responsible behavior from all parties involved, the majority of the time. Will there be both female and male knuckleheads?

Absolutely. Should they be the minority? Also, absolutely.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Well, forced birth doesn't help matters. And men can reduce the risks of parenthood by protecting themselves. Pregnancy, though bourn by women (pun fully intended) is not just a problem for women.

Wrap it up!
Were it not you who said women be choosier?
You know men have zero self control and will stick it anywhere that does not defend itself, animal vegetable or mineral.
My point was that if a woman wants a child, she needn't consider the quality of the man, only her proximity to the nearest welfare office. That isn't to say that there is no legitimate need for a safety net for some women in unfortunate circumstance, but to a large degree it relieves many of making a good choice in partner. I've seen this many enough times. The most extreme case is a woman, herself on welfare as disabled, who had 5 "disabled" children by various unnamed men. She collected (at that time) 3500$ in addition to her personal take. Why are we supporting that, Oak?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Were it not you who said women be choosier?
You know men have zero self control and will stick it anywhere that does not defend itself, animal vegetable or mineral.
My point was that if a woman wants a child, she needn't consider the quality of the man, only her proximity to the nearest welfare office. That isn't to say that there is no legitimate need for a safety net for some women in unfortunate circumstance, but to a large degree it relieves many of making a good choice in partner. I've seen this many enough times. The most extreme case is a woman, herself on welfare as disabled, who had 5 "disabled" children by various unnamed men. She collected (at that time) 3500$ in addition to her personal take. Why are we supporting that, Oak?

No, that wasn't me. Though, I don't disagree with the sentiment.

Men can have self-control, pretending otherwise is a cop out.

We are supporting that because children are not to blame for their parents' behaviors.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
As my partner says:

Sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive...so women tend to be choosier.

No, that wasn't me.
Many pardons, it was your partner.
The point is that women are indeed the choosers, that is, in the evolution of humans (and generally all critters).
A system that says "Oh you dun made a baby? Here's some money", relieves the woman of choosing wisely. In other words, that basic instinct is rendered unnecessary...for some, which is a damn lot from what I've seen.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The point is that women are indeed the choosers, that is, in the evolution of humans (and generally all critters)
A system that says "Oh you dun made a baby? Here's some money, relieves the woman of choosing wisely. In other words, that basic instinct is rendered unnecessary...for some, which is a damn lot from what I've seen.

You still are blaming women for everything. It's so, well, 20th century. I reject this premise.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
You still are blaming women for everything. It's so, well, 20th century. I reject this premise.
No, you don't want to address the reality of people gaming the system. I've seen it often and so have you.
.. I'm not blaming women, I'm saying the system allows women to be lax in observing natural order when it comes to mating and producing offspring. That has nothing to do with absolving men of responsibility, but don't you think it's foolish to think all men will suddenly think:
.. Oh, I must in this moment consider the consequence of fucking this here delicious woman in a heat of passion. Allow me to ponded it while sipping a cooling glass of water.
.. You've never been a man, have you?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, you don't want to address the reality of people gaming the system. I've seen it often and so have you.
.. I'm not blaming women, I'm saying the system allows women to be lax in observing natural order when it comes to mating and producing offspring. That has nothing to do with absolving men of responsibility, but don't you think it's foolish to think all men will suddenly think:
.. Oh, I must in this moment consider the consequence of fucking this here delicious woman in a heat of passion. Allow me to ponded it while sipping a cooling glass of water.
.. You've never been a man, have you?

I never have been a man. I do know, however, that there are many men that do and have controlled their behavior enough not to have knocked someone up "accidentally".

You know my ex-husband wasn't much of a wordsmith, but he told all his sons one thing about sex: always wear a condom. Always. You don't want a kid, wear a condom.

Funny how none of his boys have ever been in "trouble".

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
I never have been a man. I do know, however, that there are many men that do and have controlled their behavior enough not to have knocked someone up "accidentally".

You know my ex-husband wasn't much of a wordsmith, but he told all his sons one thing about sex: always wear a condom. Always. You don't want a kid, wear a condom.

Funny how none of his boys have ever been in "trouble".
I'd rather tell my kids to use their hand until they are 18. And if they are banging chicks, they better have a car, a job, and at least 10k in the bank.

If I have a son he ain't gunna bee no WIMP!

And if they do end up banging chicks id tell them use a condom and spermicide.

Condom has broke too many times for me. Also, that's how I was conceived, so I don't trust condoms a lot. Condom success rate is only 82% iirc. Spermicide is backup. And I'd buy him Plan B too.

It took me a while to learn self control with ejaculation and sexual behavior, it all fell into place after I started doing kamma sutra, though. Would highly recommend @Bradley

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh no, I get it completely.
Dad toal me never have kids and I could tell he was real happy I was there to tell that to. LoLz

He never told them not to have kids. He was telling them not to be irresponsible. As I said he wasn't a wordsmith, but there aren't any unwanted kids in the family. There are grandchildren, all wanted. None ever supported by the taxpayer.

So, find the tarnished lining every chance you get, it worked.

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, I know what you mean. Them tacos can make you crazy.
I stuck my dick in crazy too much. Got bit back hard. I stopped busting in my ex because I realized not only how stupid it was, but also because the repercussions of having a kid began to sink in.

After a while of using condoms and pulling out everytime, she started getting mad at me because I wouldn't fill her up anymore. She eventually had the bright idea to babytrap me while riding me.

That was the last straw, I broke up with her the next day. Haven't had a gf since.

Bye Bye, Felicia!

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
I'd rather tell my kids to use their hand until they are 18. And if they are banging chicks, they better have a car, a job, and at least 10k in the bank.

If I have a son he ain't gunna bee no WIMP!

And if they do end up banging chicks id tell them use a condom and spermicide.

Condom has broke too many times for me. Also, that's how I was conceived, so I don't trust condoms a lot. Condom success rate is only 82% iirc. Spermicide is backup. And I'd buy him Plan B too.

It took me a while to learn self control with ejaculation and sexual behavior, it all fell into place after I started doing kamma sutra, though. Would highly recommend @Bradley
how did I get tagged into he end of this? but I appreciate it none the less

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The point is that women are indeed the choosers, that is, in the evolution of humans (and generally all critters).
A system that says "Oh you dun made a baby? Here's some money", relieves the woman of choosing wisely. In other words, that basic instinct is rendered unnecessary...for some, which is a damn lot from what I've seen.
Wait. What is your point? Men have uncontrollable sexual drives, so they can't be held responsible for anything, and everything is the woman's responsibility? I really am unclear what you are arguing.

Whatever it is, let me say this: Both men and women can be stupid fucks. But women too often bear all the responsibility in matters of procreation. Not always. But too often.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
1fa5181be51f5a2eb4cd03599799b3d1ecb11ba8.jpeg

Last edited: