7 years ago today, a day which will live in infamy...this constitutional crises happened.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
201016495_4385422234853579_7312192670813564639_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We have American citizens sitting in jail in solitary confinement just because they attended a protest and trespassed while not being on the left.

You guys wouldnt know a constitutional crisis if it slapped its dick across your face and called you comrade.

Shit you people ARE a constitutional crisis.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
We have American citizens sitting in jail in solitary confinement just because they attended a protest and trespassed while not being on the left.

You guys wouldnt know a constitutional crisis if it slapped its dick across your face and called you comrade.

Shit you people ARE a constitutional crisis.
IKR? Having to face the repercussions of your bad decisions is so unfair!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I've always wondered - Why didn't he just come out in Speedos?
I mean - where is that guy's summer fashion sense?
While Trump was weekending on Lolita Island he complained to Epstein that none of the girls were paying attention to him around the pool, Epstein tells Donnie to just stick a potato down his Speedo, and that it works every time.....a couple hours later Donnie finds Epstein in the bar and complains, "I did the potato thing hours ago and nothing, in fact I think they were laughing about me" Epstein laughs and tells Trump the potato goes in the front of the Speedos....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've always wondered - Why didn't he just come out in Speedos?
I mean - where is that guy's summer fashion sense?
While Trump was weekending on Lolita Island he complained to Epstein that none of the girls were paying attention to him around the pool, Epstein tells Donnie to just stick a potato down his Speedo, and that it works every time.....a couple hours later Donnie finds Epstein in the bar and complains, "I did the potato thing hours ago and nothing, in fact I think they were laughing about me" Epstein laughs and tells Trump the potato goes in the front of the Speedos....

Cool story bruh. Did you read that in Salon?

We have actual proof Clinton was there several times.....but rape is okay for leftists.

All you gotta do is be left wing or say you are a woman....you can rape and assault women and girls all you want. On camera even.

You guys are a ghoulish, lying joke and no one outside your disgusting anti American "party" takes any of you seriously. Get your shit together and stop being blatant hypocrites .... maybe your posts will do more than inspire mockery and eye rolls.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
A quick review for those that don't remember things too good.

I watched the video and agree, the hysteria over the tan suit was way over the top. I personally think he looked sharp in a tan suit

but in retrospect, I'll take Obama wearing a tan suit ever fucking day over this mental corpse you have doddering around the white house in search of pudding right now.