80 Years ago today the goodly educated world began the repossession of Europe from the Nazi demons.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Allied soldiers who landed at Normandy were very exceedingly brave. But the same could be said of the German soldiers on the other side, even if you didn't agree with them. Over 3000,000 Germans died at Normandy. Reports of people seeing ghosts of German soldiers wandering the beaches there have been reported.

Germany was severely weakened at this point because of their war on the Russian front. Had they not been bogged down there they might have been impenetrable as they had been 4 years earlier at Dieppe or Dunkirk.

Hitler made severe miscalculations and had he just listened to his generals & let them run his War, Germany might have won. Unfortunately for them the German people & their army paid the ultimate price of humiliation and defeat.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes yes, everyone knows that you were in the gavy, Mr YMCA...
8tgfp5.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I think the gay navy stereotype applies more to the US, particularly nowadays...

Doesn't America have a ship named after the jewish pedera$$t, Harvey Milk?

Nuff said. :LOL3:
I think LotusBud nailed it yesterday, you’re a 12 year old

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I think the gay navy stereotype applies more to the US, particularly nowadays...

Doesn't America have a ship named after the jewish pedera$$t, Harvey Milk?

Nuff said. :LOL3:
Just think if that flaming queen Alan Turing* (Not unlike your queenly self Arianne*)had not decrypted the German Enigma Code and thereby saving your nan from the Nazi Rapist Rapenwaffen Korp, you never had to try and learn German.