72 year old nearly beaten death for trying to help a black teen

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
IMG_1381-1.jpg

A 72-year-old good Samaritan was nearly beaten to death after pulling over to help a black teen who was stranded on the side of the highway because of a flat tire.

An elderly Missouri man is lucky to be alive after he was violently attacked when he stopped to help a stranded driver on I-35 in Clay County.

Jason Jones was driving to Kansas City last week when he saw a couple stranded on the side of the road with a blown out tire.

“He was kind of stand-offish, like kind of wish I hadn’t stopped, but I kept asking and they kept saying yes,” Jones told Fox4.

Jones said 19-year-old Choyce Davis and a woman with him got into his van so he could take them to find a spare tire.

The couple began beating Jones as he drove them back to their stranded car.

“We got their tire, got back in the van and just barely started off. All the sudden something hit me on top of the head,” Jones said.

Jones opened his van door and dove out to escape, but the 19-year-old man grabbed his neck, choked him and repeatedly punched him in the face.

“In today’s world, nobody does that and that was my thing. I’ve always stopped to help people. They’ve always appreciated it — until now. Now at my age, maybe I’ll think twice next time before I do it again,” Jones said.

Jones was rushed to a local hospital after a passerby dialed 911.

Jones was covered in blood and suffered a brain bleed and a fractured skull.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oddly there's no mention of the assault being racially motivated, how strange? We all know had the races been reversed, the race card would definitely have been pulled.

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever heard any stories of a young white guy brutally assaulting an elderly black man....

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He should have known that if a nigger sees one bit of vulnerability it’s going to be on it, they can’t help it I suppose being closer to animals than human whites are, it’s sort of instinct..