Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I wish.

More like the computational power of a phone in a body that looks like a large e-book reader.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Things I abandoned over the past decade:

- Social media platforms
- Cable television
- Phone line (and phone)
- PC and laptop
- Reading newspapers

Things I acquired or intensified:

- Buying/reading books, periodicals, and journals
- An e-book reader
- A tablet
- A telescope
- A video game console
- Watching films on streaming services
- An Amazon account
- A new pair of jeans

My life is simple and clutter-free.

Except for my damned collection of board games. That takes up room, I'll admit.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Oh, I'm quite aware of TPB, Scoundz.

I haven't owned a computer for well nigh three years now. When my last one finally gave up the ghost, I decided to let the event mark the passing of an era.

Also, I ditched my phone nearly two years ago. Fittingly, one of my last phone convos on that device was with one Harry McKnackers. As soon as I hung up, it burst into flames.

When need be, I still check up on rebel sites (for instance, for epubs) using someone else's laptop but my days of enjoying BD rips are behind me. So are my chopping days (I don't have a gazillion member pix like, say, a Freud or a Raven does, so it's a moot activity for me anyway)... which is sorta too bad as I was fairly good at it, too.

Oh, come on...

We had a decent chat.... then I told my phone to attack yours....

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I wish.

More like the computational power of a phone in a body that looks like a large e-book reader.

You need a new tablet Blurt. I got ones for all the staff last year when they were working from home on lockdown. They were about £100 a piece and had NVidea graphics, 16gb of RAM and an i5 processor. They were better than the PC's from a couple of years before that I'd spent thousands on.

I think I got a discount cos I ordered 35 but I can't imagine the retail of 1 to be much more.

In the meanwhile as part of my fundraising efforts I emailed most of the major companies asking for 300 tablets free for the delegates at this years Green Party Conference. I only sent the mail a couple of days ago but Apple so far seem to have an interest. I know it might seem a lot but these things cost very little to manufacture and the international TV exposure is worth having your logo everywhere.

I think so anyway.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Things I abandoned over the past decade:

- Social media platforms
- Cable television
- Phone line (and phone)
- PC and laptop
- Reading newspapers

Things I acquired or intensified:

- Buying/reading books, periodicals, and journals
- An e-book reader
- A tablet
- A telescope
- A video game console
- Watching films on streaming services
- An Amazon account
- A new pair of jeans

My life is simple and clutter-free.

Except for my damned collection of board games. That takes up room, I'll admit.

You struggle so hard to be interesting.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wish.

You need a new tablet Blurt. I got ones for all the staff last year when they were working from home on lockdown. They were about £100 a piece and had NVidea graphics, 16gb of RAM and an i5 processor. They were better than the PC's from a couple of years before that I'd spent thousands on.

I think I got a discount cos I ordered 35 but I can't imagine the retail of 1 to be much more.

In the meanwhile as part of my fundraising efforts I emailed most of the major companies asking for 300 tablets free for the delegates at this years Green Party Conference. I only sent the mail a couple of days ago but Apple so far seem to have an interest. I know it might seem a lot but these things cost very little to manufacture and the international TV exposure is worth having your logo everywhere.

I think so anyway.

You work for the Green Party, @The Scoundrel ?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think COVID came from a lab & that it's release was intentional.

When we see China using neighborhood India as a laboratory to conduct military experiments on its people, I wouldn't put it past them.

The Communists who run China are completely evil.