A few weeks after Desantis takes over Disney World, riots and civil strife erupt in the streets of the Magic Kingdom.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This been happening for a long time, this is nothing new.

Nice try Yahoo.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you have one for rape? You know, portly white men raping Asians?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Why are negresses so violent?

I'll bet Admin has a meme that makes it all white people's fault.
It's genetic with Blacks: 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.

The 2R allele is associated with higher rates of violent crime.
Please cite the peer reviewed studies that corroborate your statement, and be quick about it.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m pretty sure this has a lot to do of the attempts to breed super slaves out of the largest black slaves.

How many people in prison have this condition? I’d be willing to bet that all leaders of the race gangs in prison have this in common.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I’m pretty sure this has a lot to do of the attempts to breed super slaves out of the largest black slaves.

How many people in prison have this condition? I’d be willing to bet that all leaders of the race gangs in prison have this in common.
How did a Jim Jones talk 900 some people into drinking the kool aid? How did Charles Manson talk average American kids into murdering complete strangers?

DDT

Factory Bastard

I'm trying to find data, and it seems 2R allele is less common in Africa (1.7%), but still much higher than in Whites, so there certainly could be a correlation between how they were chosen and/or bred.

People with 2R allele are over 3 times more likely to be arrested than carriers of all other alleles.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

How did a Jim Jones talk 900 some people into drinking the kool aid? How did Charles Manson talk average American kids into murdering complete strangers?

Jim Jones was a Registered Democrat in good standing and so were all his koolaid drinkers.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Jim Jones was a Registered Democrat in good standing and so were all his koolaid drinkers.
Correlation is not causation, you knuckle dragging nonstarter.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Where do you think NFL running backs come from?

Where do you think NFL running backs come from?

I’m well aware… I also blame the disfunction of that culture on slavery. None of the families were kept together.

My point is you can’t suppress an entire race that was brought here and enslaved and expect them to act right. They need resources and education.

The way this has been handled for the past 200 years is an embarrassment.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Why are negresses so violent?

I'll bet Admin has a meme that makes it all white people's fault.
It's genetic with Blacks: 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.

The 2R allele is associated with higher rates of violent crime.

Dayum Melski, you've really been doing your homework on genetics...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Interesting I didn't think anyone was still buying into Sociobiology, the 1980's version of Phrenology.
The facts don't lie. We've all seen Blacks chimp out at a much higher rate than any other race.

Their skulls are shaped differently to ours and their prefrontal cortex is underdeveloped.

I read a study arguing that this is one of the main reasons why they chimp out and are unable to comprehend the consequences of their actions, so they lash out without thinking and act purely on impulse.

Wish I'd bookmarked the article, as I can't fully remember what was written.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Not even a chance. As it is world wide.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm trying to find data, and it seems 2R allele is less common in Africa (1.7%), but still much higher than in Whites, so there certainly could be a correlation between how they were chosen and/or bred.

People with 2R allele are over 3 times more likely to be arrested than carriers of all other alleles.

It is more likely correlated with which tribes were living in coastal west Africa during the height of the slave trade. I would be very surprised if this wasn't a "founder effect" as evolutionary biologists call it.