A Friend Leaves Without Saying A Word

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I always find it cute when posters who never show their faces downvote the astonishing good looks of other posters.

I call this "The Just Joe Paradox."

That picture Flynn posted is that of an attractive woman, period.
Yep.

And I have no illusions about anybody here being truthful when claiming that any pic they post is actually a pic of themselves.

@Aryan is especially mythogenic in this regard, a fapped out fotografic fabulist.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mental illness itself is a cultural phenomenon. So is belief in possession by demons or evil spirits. Two views of the same datum, entirely linked to one’s culture.

Human beings are so fascinating, wouldn’t you agree?

Not all mental ill people are lovely people just misunderstood Blurt. So I agree 100% with KM. Serial killers and rapists should be executed. Right now there are no deterrents for them. prison doesn't deter them and they should face real justice like a death penalty..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
THEY CAN GO PEACEFULLY OR GET KICKED ONTO THE BOAT IT IS UP TO THEM! THE FUCKS BORNN HERTZRE
Heh. Three tweedle dums for teh Cause, they are.

I've always wanted to ask the board's Nazi barnacles the following question: "If doing so could absolutely guarantee the return of the Third Reich and its rise to global domination, would you agree--through obviously magical means--to live out the rest of your lives as African-American women?"fruiy fruit

The answers would be telling, I'm sure.Oh aye
They shouldn't be allowed to be heterosexual either.
Oh aye, wanting to stop us breeding while being the low--hanging fruit betraying nature! I've got 6 white as fuck Litte Aryans! Fuck sake man that comment is covered in hate... Thrilling just MASS DEPORTATIONS and we wont be having this shit
ALL WE WANT IS SANITY AND OUR HOMELANDS BACK,IS AFRICA THAT BAD? THOUSANDS OF YEARS AND THEY COME UP WITH NOTHING, EVERTBODY IS STARTING TO GROWL
7h5Mssd.jpg

"peering over glasses on nose" How does that make you feel?
RyBlj9W.jpg

THE MAN WAS SPOT ON ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!YASSSS
hBk8NHe.jpg

Seek help for your mental problems. I fear you have a co-morbidities; substance abuse and mental illnesses.

ALWAYS the same shite over and over, your post humper was a junkie, i take prescription.meds not ,meth 'lmfao
FYI you can be a junky on prescription pills.:Antagonize:
I DONT GIVE A FUCK GOODNIGHT
X2VBjZ8.jpg
:Antagonize: :LOL:

The best part is, he was going on prescription suboxone. Do you know what that's for?

I got horribly addicted to painkillers and it escalated into heroin use. I have been clean for 9 years. I didnt need suboxone. I went through painful detox, a year of intense rehab therapy and two years of after care and a total of 5 years CBT. I fought hard and worked hard for my mental and physical health. And I'm in a great place today because of it.

So of course I'm completely supportive to ANYONE seeking to better themselves via recovery. I know what a hard battle it is.

Evidently I "ignored" Shamp here at some point (I really dont know) so now he completely flipped, threatened to contact my husband and tell him that I either peg this other guy who lives in Florida or that I "post sensually" with other men....thusly making my husband a "cuck"(which is now an inside joke in my marriage and my husband is kinda disappointed he didn't get some unhinged message from this idiot) and he actually has the audacity to spew junkie lames....at ME.

When I have years of meaningful recovery under my belt, when I challenge the stigma, and even after I was fully supportive of HIS recovery even though he recently started suboxone. A maintenance drug. For people who are afraid of the pain it takes to reach freedom.

Yep. He is a fuckwad.
You need to report that kinda shit over to @Bastard Factory , that’s not how we want moderators to conduct themselves here on our forum. Seriously…
Oh so desperate to get to me eh ya fuckin walrus! What I say to people on other boards has nothing to do with here! You used to watch babies dying, kids being murdered and animal cruelty every single day on the YNC ya rat, you fuckin loved it too, you're a sick, sick "man"... You wanted rid of her just the other week, you tell everybody you don't like they shouldn't be here, you made members leave with your drunken, unbearable shithousery! You think you own the place and absolutely seethe at me being a jannie because nobody has or will ever make you a mod! It's not a privilege it's a pain in the arse at times haha the only thing that makes me better than you is you are you! Drink up cunt!!
You need help! @Bastard Factory Ive suggested that you be dropped as a moderator until such time as you get your mental issues sorted out. You’re bad for business.

Don’t address me again you fickle little worm…
You say that about everybody, this isn't your board cunt! He listens to me not you trust me!
Go sniff one of your really young girls’ panties that you stalk pervert. You ain’t getting pussy! Lölölöl

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I would certainly take a look at their ahhhhhh, cunts ....
Make sure it’s a mature cunt or at least in the vicinity of our age. Don’t do a Chumpain and use filters on our pictures and stalk barely legal! Oh noooo…sireee. That’s latent rock spiderism. The ol‘ spider—legs even collects spiders as a hobby. Now isn’t that ironic…don’t you think? Maybe tooooo ironic…I really do think!
:GiggleBitch:

• Confused
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
U;m gonna see whose upset at the bc
Make sure it’s a mature cunt or at least in the vicinity of our age. Don’t do a Chumpain and use filters on our pictures and stalk barely legal! Oh noooo…sireee. That’s latent rock spiderism. The ol‘ spider—legs even collects spiders as a hobby. Now isn’t that ironic…don’t you think? Maybe tooooo ironic…I really do think!

ummm, okay .

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
U;m gonna see whose upset at the Blue Oyster Bar

ummm, okay .
Ohhhhhh…it’s like that is it?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

ummm, okay .
everybody there is mad at this place LOL
Like wat ?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

ummm, okay .
Like wat ?
They’re not mad…they’re just making light at some of the crazy here. It’s a more calming scene around there.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

ummm, okay .
Like wat ?
They’re not mad…they’re just making light at some of the crazy here. It’s a more calming scene around there.
does calming mean boring ? because man LOL it's as fun like standing in a really long line up at the grocery store

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

ummm, okay .
Like wat ?
does calming mean boring ? because man LOL it's as fun like standing in a really long line up at the grocery store
If one has something pertinent to say, it can be rather interesting. I like pictures of the plant world.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

ummm, okay .
Like wat ?
If one has something pertinent to say, it can be rather interesting. I like pictures of the plant world.
oh so yer civil there and shit here LOL

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

ummm, okay .
Like wat ?
oh so yer civil there and shit here LOL
Precisely. Lol

• LOL

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
  • OhNoNoNo