X

xXx
Site Supporter
Glow filter
EA06-CEC1-6266-43-F2-AE9-E-F27-B93-C45-D75.jpg

No filter
EFCFA649-0-C32-4-A41-A4-B7-1-ACBD59-D7103.png
Your hair's starting to fuck off

ha ha now he's tryna' bolster the South with that horriffically pathetic beard :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Glow filter
EA06-CEC1-6266-43-F2-AE9-E-F27-B93-C45-D75.jpg

No filter
EFCFA649-0-C32-4-A41-A4-B7-1-ACBD59-D7103.png
Your hair's starting to fuck off
I wish.

It’s been like this for 20 fucking years.

I’m at that point I just want to go full Stone Cold and be done with it.
You look good for your age man! You won't lose much until your old and grey... I hate the thought of growing old
Well, with my job I deal with ornery women on a daily basis.

My logic is if I shave my head that’s one less thing they can grab when they have a bad day.

I think I would definitely pull your moustache right off on any given shift with you.
Idk about my mustache. I keep that thing relatively short. I don’t like a clean cut appearance, but I sure as shit don’t grow a Neitzsche push mop, either.

The goatee on the other hand
is fucking HILARIOUS :LOL3:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I always find it cute when posters who never show their faces downvote the astonishing good looks of other posters.

I call this "The Just Joe Paradox."

• Confused
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I always find it cute when posters who never show their faces downvote the astonishing good looks of other posters.

YOO FUUUUCK !!

I have poasted my mug many a times miss sir .

if not for the mess of the womans creamed jeans for the MODS to mop up I'd poast it moarrr

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I know you've posted your mug.

What makes you think I was talking about you?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
  • Funny

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at the line of my face behind my sunglasses, perfect! The light in that room is making everything that colour... :LOL3:
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
Pp8b8nJ.png
:BFF::BFF::BFF:
"The light in that room"?

The reflection in your sunglasses suggests you're somewhere in downtown Wimbledon. Maybe strolling down Garratt Lane?

C'mon, laddie.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The Leaker: "he has the success of a high-school dropout"

The Prowler: "some high school dropouts are highly successful"

The Leaker: "I iz tooz stupidz tooz understandz"

Prove to me that it is more advantageous to be a high school dropout for the average individual. Show me the stats. You can play stupid, but then don't whine when I treat you like you're stupid, you disingenuous douchebag.

Goalpost moving much?

Where did anyone say it was more advantageous to be a drop out? The point was there are many successful people who dropped out of high school. Not that it's better to drop out.

Come on, you educated fucking genius.

Understand logic much, trailer trash?

I never said it's impossible for a high school dropout to be successful. On average, it's disadvantage. The poorly educated do not succeed in the same way that the educated do.

Simple facts, the literature bears this out, fucking retard. You live in a freaking trailer, enough said.

Yes God forbid people make better decisions than you and actually liberate themselves from bank slavery.

Aren't you living in your son's house? You guys cant even afford it and you act like other people are below you because they aren't spending several hundreds of thousands on what? How much land do you even get for the gross amount of money you wasted?

Kinda funny most people who live in "trailors" or RVs or converted buses are completely happy and have a lot of money they can save or use on better things. And here people like you sit in your 800k piece of prison shit owned by a bank repeating "u live in a trailer and I dont....deeerrrpppp I winz!" Lol.

Bitch I'd rather live in a tent. Is it somehow worth LESS to you if other people DONT want it? You should look at that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You are sub-human though... your behaviour on here illustrates that perfectly.

You worship people that murdered children. That's the kind of man you are...garbage.

What? I'm not a Zionist.

You're a self-proclaimed worshipper of the Nazi regime. Sick!

See that's lies. And you actually worship the DNC which bombs hospitals and schools in other countries.....so you aren't much better. Js.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Prove to me that it is more advantageous to be a high school dropout for the average individual. Show me the stats. You can play stupid, but then don't whine when I treat you like you're stupid, you disingenuous douchebag.

Goalpost moving much?

Where did anyone say it was more advantageous to be a drop out? The point was there are many successful people who dropped out of high school. Not that it's better to drop out.

oh god stop bending werds to fit in the tiolet with yer other werdsd ffs
FB-IMG-1661226195717.jpg

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

Goalpost moving much?

oh god stop bending werds to fit in the tiolet with yer other werdsd ffs
FB-IMG-1661226195717.jpg
Dove gets her day rolling with the ignomic triple post!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are sub-human though... your behaviour on here illustrates that perfectly.

You worship people that murdered children. That's the kind of man you are...garbage.

What? I'm not a Zionist.

You're a self-proclaimed worshipper of the Nazi regime. Sick!

See that's lies. And you actually worship the DNC which bombs hospitals and schools in other countries.....so you aren't much better. Js.

No, I don't. When do you see me posting memes and pictures of people in the DNC like Aryan does the Nazis, you stupid cunt?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

That picture Flynn posted is that of an attractive woman, period.
Dove's better looking....whoever the chick is in that pic needs botox, she's as wrinkled as my ball sack.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Too some I agree

Me ? not even with me beer goggles on .
shallow ? ffs knee deep to an amoeba

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Too some I agree

Me ? not even with me beer goggles on .
shallow ? ffs knee deep to an amoeba

That's fine. I think she's objectively attractive. But to each his own.

My guy says that, for example, he objectively finds some women pretty, but he is not attracted. They don't have that heat or sultriness in them that attracts him.