A Friend Leaves Without Saying A Word

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
We almost named our new orange tabby Hobbes. He ended up with Tango when I started calling him Mango Tango.

Someone call the SPCA.

When The Leaker starts calling pets by names of food, they are in danger of being swallowed whole.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The Leaker: "he has the success of a high-school dropout"

The Prowler: "some high school dropouts are highly successful"

The Leaker: "I iz tooz stupidz tooz understandz"

Prove to me that it is more advantageous to be a high school dropout for the average individual. Show me the stats. You can play stupid, but then don't whine when I treat you like you're stupid, you disingenuous douchebag.

Goalpost moving much?

Where did anyone say it was more advantageous to be a drop out? The point was there are many successful people who dropped out of high school. Not that it's better to drop out.

Come on, you educated fucking genius.
Elon Musk was a University dropout the first time around. And an Afrikaner…

Bill Gates is a Harvard dropout too. What's the point?
At the end of the day it’s about who one knows and how much dick one is willing to suck unfortunately.

Perhaps, but it doesn't change the fact that being poorly educated and ignorant is a net negative.
I think having a high IQ has nothing to do with initial education. Take Albert for example…

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I realize not everyone that goes to college has the highest IQ. But people that don't finish school, or stop learning aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, Breaky.
For sure…but they probably didn’t have the intelligence to begin with if their lives amounted to nothing or became menial. With the exception of women in particular parts of the Middle East where particular regimes restrict or ban women from formal education.

Yes, and most people that dropout of the educational system and stop learning are ignorant and not usually successful. And we've come full circle.
Many people in particular countries are also inherently lazy…don’t forget that.

My personal dogma is: Work smarter…not necessarily harder.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Prove to me that it is more advantageous to be a high school dropout for the average individual. Show me the stats. You can play stupid, but then don't whine when I treat you like you're stupid, you disingenuous douchebag.

Goalpost moving much?

Where did anyone say it was more advantageous to be a drop out? The point was there are many successful people who dropped out of high school. Not that it's better to drop out.

At the end of the day it’s about who one knows and how much dick one is willing to suck unfortunately.

Perhaps, but it doesn't change the fact that being poorly educated and ignorant is a net negative.
I think having a high IQ has nothing to do with initial education. Take Albert for example…

I realize not everyone that goes to college has the highest IQ. But people that don't finish school, or stop learning aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, Breaky.
For sure…but they probably didn’t have the intelligence to begin with if their lives amounted to nothing or became menial. With the exception of women in particular parts of the Middle East where particular regimes restrict or ban women from formal education.

Yes, and most people that dropout of the educational system and stop learning are ignorant and not usually successful. And we've come full circle.

Maybe, I don't know. Sometimes it's an outsider's judgement that people are lazy, especially in hot and tropical climates. They just work differently. Early when it's cool and then again later in the day when it's cooler again.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Goalpost moving much?

Maybe, I don't know. Sometimes it's an outsider's judgement that people are lazy, especially in hot and tropical climates. They just work differently. Early when it's cool and then again later in the day when it's cooler again.
Siesta! I call those boardroom meetings…I go surfing! Lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Goalpost moving much?

A co-worker of mine when to the Philippines where her parents were from. She told me how lazy her people were, lying around not working.

I asked another Filipina about it, this time an immigrant. She explained that phenomenon. They're up super early before light out to work when it's cool and until it gets too hot shortly after mid-day, then later in the late afternoon/early evening.

It makes sense to manage your time according to your circumstances.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Goalpost moving much?

A co-worker of mine when to the Philippines where her parents were from. She told me how lazy her people were, lying around not working.

I asked another Filipina about it, this time an immigrant. She explained that phenomenon. They're up super early before light out to work when it's cool and until it gets too hot shortly after mid-day, then later in the late afternoon/early evening.

I’ve done business in Jakarta. They pray up to 5x a day. I call it lazy-arse shenanigans. I told management about it, and they became very upset with me. I was on a bit of a deadline…

It wasn’t necessarily the praying that shat me off, but rather the stopping and starting. Each prayer effort took around 15 minutes and disrupted flow.

This was during the Ramadan fasting too, so tempers were on edge!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Goalpost moving much?

I’ve done business in Jakarta. They pray up to 5x a day. I call it lazy-arse shenanigans. I told management about it, and they became very upset with me. I was on a bit of a deadline…

It wasn’t necessarily the praying that shat me off, but rather the stopping and starting. Each prayer effort took around 15 minutes and disrupted flow.

I don't see that as laziness though. It's religiosity. I'm sure they were offended. I can see the difficulty from your point of view, but it is their country...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
On a side note, I have a strong desire to purchase the boxed set edition of The Complete Calvin & Hobbes, but it's so ruthlessly expensive.

Do I even want to ask what "ruthlessly expensive" translates to in USD?

Asking for a friend because I don't look at comics like a child.
That would be childish. And child-like. Which I'm not.

But for the sake of argument if it was also bundled with the complete Bloom County collection I wonder if there'd be a significant discount?
Like Lily said, a used box can probably be had for an American c-note.

Not that that's "ruthlessly expensive" out of any context but, for a book, it's slightly more than I'm usually willing to pay. (You're talking to someone here who has a library of about 3,500 titles on his Kobo. Cost: the price of two chocolate bars and a new pair of panties.)

Don't rightly know if that penguin cartoon can be had as a boxed deal. Ruthlessly expensive slipcase titles sitting in my living room library (bottom shelf, for concerns about weight): The New Yorker Encyclopedia of Cartoons, Gahan Wilson: Fifty Years of Playboy Cartoons, The Complete Far Side).

Would you show me your cartoons, Blurt dear?

I enjoy TNY cartoons and I love The Far Side. I've never read the Playboy cartoons, are they only about sexual topics or do they cover other topics as well?
I just saw the book (which is out of print) being sold on Amazon for CAD $888.

Nah, Wilson's cartoons deal mostly with absurd supernatural funnehs.

In the introduction to the set, Clive Barker, a fave horror author of mine, relates how as a young lad barely out of puberty he used to eagerly await the arrival of the new issue of Playboy on the stands just to slake his thirst for Wilson's macabre yet hilarious take on the world. Yeah, I feel him. Been a fan of the cartoonist for most of my life.

A typical Gahan Wilson cartoon:

62d069edd7aa54502285fb9812b62ecb.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Goalpost moving much?

I don't see that as laziness though. It's religiosity. I'm sure they were offended. I can see the difficulty from your point of view, but it is their country...
They were using the praying as excuse to stop work. Like taking numerous smoke breaks. If it was possible to dock their wages, I bet you that they would leave prayer outside of working hours. One can say a prayer in their head without much of a hassle I’m sure of it!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Goalpost moving much?

They were using the praying as excuse to stop work. Like taking numerous smoke breaks. If it was possible to dock their wages, I bet you that they would leave prayer outside of working hours. One can say a prayer in their head without much of a hassle I’m sure of it!

Are they Muslim? Devout Muslims take the calls to prayer seriously.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The siesta was invented in hot climes.

Breaky wants people to work smarter, not harder.

Staying out of the noonday sun is smart.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Goalpost moving much?

Are they Muslim? Devout Muslims take the calls to prayer seriously.
They’re mostly Muslim…when it suits.
The theft in that fabrication factory was unbelievable. When I asked management, what’s the story with all the thievery? He explained to me, that if the worker’s family was very poor and needed money, that they take the article and then pray to Allah for forgiveness…and all would be forgiven.

Huh??

I told him that missing tools and endless praying didn’t help with overall productivity, and that he should consider raising their wages.

He quickly changed the subject…

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blurt @Lily

This guy has some great stuff.
Not sure how long he's been around; I only relatively recently discovered his work.

Oh, I like it. Thanks for the heads up!

I may be purchasing some merchandise for the holidays. We've agreed to be modest for the holidays and more generous for birthdays. These types of items fit the bill.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

you are so angry in almost every post. you need to really calm down and enjoy this site...life a lil or your heart will give out on ya. you're welcome.

It's not my fault most people here are ignorant AF and I have an allergy to it.
Translation: "It's not my fault most people here don't like me. WAAAAAAA"

It's interesting how the most widely disliked users (you, Flynn, Mongtini etc) have formed an alliance based loosely on your seething hatred for Dove and your general unpopularity.

You sad cases are like the misfits back in school who were bullied and shunned by everyone. I'd put money on the fact that all 3 of you were social outcasts back in your teens.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Dovey, your continued defense of our resident Nazi is morally repugnant.
It's amusing how you're happy to complain about Nazis all day everyday, yet never breathe a single word of condemnation against the Soviet regime, which killed far more people than any other ideology in existence. But then, you lefties are sympathetic towards Communism aren't you? So I suppose it shouldn't come as too much of a surprise.

I'll tell you some things which are "morally repugnant", supporting a group which advocates for the mutiliation of children's genitals under the guise of "gender reassignment surgery", people who turn a blind eye to 10 yr old boys dressing up in drag and shaking their asses in front of grown men in gay lap dancing bars and those who have repeatedly enabled and made excuses for deviant sexual practices over the past few decades, all in the name of tolerance for the LGBT movement.

Answer me this, if homosexuality is natural, why do most men who regularly take it up the ass become incontinent and have no choice but to wear adult diapers for the rest of their lives? Could it be that the human asshole isn't designed for that?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Goalpost moving much?

oh god stop bending werds to fit in the tiolet with yer other werdsd ffs

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Goalpost moving much?

Understand logic much, trailer trash?

I never said it's impossible for a high school dropout to be successful. On average, it's disadvantage. The poorly educated do not succeed in the same way that the educated do.

Simple facts, the literature bears this out, fucking retard. You live in a freaking trailer, enough said.
megumin-konosuba.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Garraty_47 this is meltdown, open threads at your own risk!

Thanks Sparky, but I've already sussed that.
In fact the quote from me that you're commenting on was prima facie evidence that I'd already been made well aware of the risks involved when opening threads infested with puerile twatwaffles who are "entertained" by fecal matter.

So again thanks for the obviously unnecessary effort but from now on just presume I'm ten steps ahead of you at all times and simply shut the fuck up.

Mmkay? Mmkay.

do you give a daily report to the monkey reject?

I'll go through this slowly for you; try to keep up and ask for help with the big words if you need it:

No.
you sound like you finger yer pooosy a fair bit

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ooooooohhhh the big word user! FUCKING CLOWN! Sort yourself out, board hopping like a little schoolgirl with your gossip! Who even are you ya fuckin nobody? 44 posts haha just another pompous vagrant!

Seriously- you're opening gambit is to insult me for... having a robust vocabulary?
Are you fucking kidding me?
What is this, a ploy to make me sympathetic 'cuz of your obvious insanity?

Congrats: it worked.
I don't think I can continue humiliating someone who barely understands who he is, much less what's happening.

Be well, Sparky; I hope they figure out what's wrong with you and get you the help you need.
hey sleepiing pill fuck off and report back to your nut hangers :LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I can see you looking at this @Garraty_47 haha are you constructing a shite come back?:LOL3:
:LOL3::LOL3:

Well in Vitty's defense he never once posted a heavily filtered photograph, unlike someone else I know.
How was it heavily filtered?? No filter!!! :LOL3:

MVbFyfS.png
Love your porn 'stache, is it a clip on?
No, its my own hair, its the same colour

Are those pubic hairs you glued to your face?
No no that would be KM, he collects them from various Walmart washrooms LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
giReRV.md.jpg

How come my nose doesn't look like it's vibrating off my face?
ffs that mouth looks like it could suck the paint off a wall :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: and yoo talk about shamps ?? ha ha DO some crack, it might shrink that mouth ha ha