Murdock's BFB (Big Fat Boyfriend) Rejected as Santa Claus

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You like face-sitting you stupid cunt. No wonder your ex-husband shat you off…shit for brains with the smell and looks of a bushpig! Löl.

Not a bushpig lmao. Lemme go back to Twitter before I get started.

Merry Christmas Breaky! We miss you on Discord

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Heh, not bad TP. Wanna set up a match between us with open stips and open member judging? It's a great way to earn street cred here by being brave and proving Caskur right - she'd said you'd just be far too much for me to handle. What do say?

SSS
- Nod like a G or you're a pussy.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Unfortunately, I am bound by legal contract to only participate in formal Flame Matches at The Furnace.

The best way to go at this would be for you to gain acceptance into The Furnace and, when you do, I can give you a non-title match to introduce you to the elite level of flamage.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You can use me as a reference on your application. It will significantly increase your chances for acceptance.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Heh, not bad TP. Wanna set up a match between us with open stips and open member judging? It's a great way to earn street cred here by being brave and proving Caskur right - she'd said you'd just be far too much for me to handle. What do say?

SSS
- Nod like a G or you're a pussy.

LMFAO !! two BALD FAGGOTS :LOL3:

the glare alone AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
tr00n0ff.png

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Unfortunately, I am bound by legal contract to only participate in formal Flame Matches at The Furnace.

The best way to go at this would be for you to gain acceptance into The Furnace and, when you do, I can give you a non-title match to introduce you to the elite level of flamage.

You’re under contract to use the most overused 3rd grade insults ever spamtarded?

The forum community has officially tanked. SMH

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wifey must have a headache again :GiggleBitch:

I would claim a devastating chronic condition if I were his poor wife. Imagine having to see that everyday?
*shudders*

Wait, maybe she has. It could explain his atrociously aggressive attitude towards women online.

Last edited: