Murdock's BFB (Big Fat Boyfriend) Rejected as Santa Claus

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Same old shit, different fucking day. Get new material, loser.
There‘s nothing more funnier than antagonising two Karenesque bushpigs that are trying desperately to pull themselves out of the gutter. You can put makeup on a pig…but it’s still a pig.
Oink—oink conchita!
:BFF:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There‘s nothing more funnier than antagonising two Karenesque bushpigs that are trying desperately to pull themselves out of the gutter. You can put makeup on a pig…but it’s still a pig.
Oink—oink conchita!

Your wife is fat. WTF are you talking about?

You propositioned me over and over. You can bullshit yourself, but you fool no one.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You know he tries to slut shame her. He goes on about what she's done, in the past, with men online. Interestingly, never with him though.

Haha!

The Truth is that years ago @Murdy sent me nude pics and said something about me being an "Alpha Male" and it turns her on.

I told her immediately that I am married and not interested in anything at all with her.

Being a gentleman, I rarely mention it.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Baldy please...that is utter bullshit.

I don’t do nudes… never have.

Best thing he might have got… which I doubt because his ego has always been cringe… was a wholesome tit shot with nips covered and head cut completely off.

They act like I was doing anal with a donkey in a sombrero drowning in tequila. It just wasn’t that interesting.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Best thing he might have got… which I doubt because his ego has always been cringe… was a wholesome tit shot with nips covered and head cut completely off.

They act like I was doing anal with a donkey in a sombrero drowning in tequila. It just wasn’t that interesting.

You saw him as an "alpha" male he says. Asshole does not equal "alpha". Alpha males are usually battling other stronger males, not women and older guys like Joe.

He's a little bitch.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Have you douched yet bushpig? They reckon you stunk horribly! I can’t figure out if you’re the wort and your ugly pal is the bleed yet! It’s comical either way one looks at it. Two fugly fat cunts on BF…the wort and bleed of off-topic angst and powderpuffery! Lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you douched yet bushpig? They reckon you stunk horribly! I can’t figure out if you’re the wort and your ugly pal is the bleed yet! It’s comical either way one looks at it. Two fugly fat cunts on BF…the wort and bleed of off-topic angst and powderpuffery! Lol.

Oh look another "alpha" male fighting anonymously with women online to prove his manhood.

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

It might have been something like that.

Thank you for confirming the picture.

Now fess up to the whole "You turn me on because you are such an Alpha Male!" desperate move you made on me.

I have never used this to attack you because it was done in private, but I also recognize that when people discuss it like it could never happen, it must cause you deep shame. So you should just face it Head On.

Hiding The Truth from people must really eat away at what little self-dignity you have left...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oink—oink conchita!
As funny as the total you? Short on every end. Best to kill your sorry self.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oink—oink conchita!
there's also nothing funnier than your musings whilst douche'n yer asshole from last nights Abo raid of the ole' back door you filthy cunt
maxresdefault.jpg

BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA :LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
course he is and a trans fucker lover. he don't like real women. he fucks guys that wish they were women.

it'll all goes back to childhood for these sick sewagemajors.
Bet you’re short too

• LOL
Reactions: X