A Friend Leaves Without Saying A Word

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
On a side note, I have a strong desire to purchase the boxed set edition of The Complete Calvin & Hobbes, but it's so ruthlessly expensive.

Do I even want to ask what "ruthlessly expensive" translates to in USD?

Asking for a friend because I don't look at comics like a child.
That would be childish. And child-like. Which I'm not.

But for the sake of argument if it was also bundled with the complete Bloom County collection I wonder if there'd be a significant discount?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The Leaker: "he has the success of a high-school dropout"

The Prowler: "some high school dropouts are highly successful"

The Leaker: "I iz tooz stupidz tooz understandz"

Prove to me that it is more advantageous to be a high school dropout for the average individual. Show me the stats. You can play stupid, but then don't whine when I treat you like you're stupid, you disingenuous douchebag.
We all are still waiting for prove Peaches is dead. You can't. So none of us here has anything to prove to you ever.

Proof

You gotta watch the whole thing, though.

I thought this song was about cunnilngus!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Prove to me that it is more advantageous to be a high school dropout for the average individual. Show me the stats. You can play stupid, but then don't whine when I treat you like you're stupid, you disingenuous douchebag.

Goalpost moving much?

Where did anyone say it was more advantageous to be a drop out? The point was there are many successful people who dropped out of high school. Not that it's better to drop out.

Come on, you educated fucking genius.
Elon Musk was a University dropout the first time around. And an Afrikaner…

Bill Gates is a Harvard dropout too. What's the point?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey, I ain't that bad, Lil.

:Happy5:
Sorry, Spiffy...that was meant for the retard that posted before you.
I know. :ThumbsUp1:

Oh, man. "Spiffy"! I miss that motherfucker!

On a side note, I have a strong desire to purchase the boxed set edition of The Complete Calvin & Hobbes, but it's so ruthlessly expensive.

Maybe Shamp can help me save up a few quid for it?

Buy it when you can, life is too short. I just saw it online as inexpensive (used) as $99

We almost named our new orange tabby Hobbes. He ended up with Tango when I started calling him Mango Tango. We got another kitty today. He's a gray tabby with white socks. His name is Mr. Meowgi...
Yeah, no doubt I'll be picking it up at some point. I'd just rather the purchase be an in-store one. The books I've ordered online (often very expensive ones) have not always reached my door in the best of conditions. This is especially true of slipcase editions, where the books are maybe all right but the box is damaged beyond repair.

On Amazon, the Complete C&H goes for $225. I might just wait for the holidays to come around; sometimes the box turns up in stores at that time (some years ago--before I really knew about Spaceman Spiff--I saw a stack of these at Chapters for $55 a pop).

Congrats on your new feline acquisition; one can never let oneself be owned by too many cats, I say. I miss them fuzzballs.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You are sub-human though... your behaviour on here illustrates that perfectly.

You worship people that murdered children. That's the kind of man you are...garbage.

What? I'm not a Zionist.

You're a self-proclaimed worshipper of the Nazi regime. Sick!

Here is where you have it fucked up.

His beliefs about the nazis are different than how we see the nazis.

The whole jew cabal/holocaust was propaganda thing isn't really all that uncommon over in the UK. Its bizzare, yes. It can be cringey.....yes. Aryan really isn't that bad. He knows I disagree with him on this and one day we will discuss the topic when I have the mental and emotional energy.

You trying to paint him as if he "worships the nazis" and does so as we see them is wrong. And it's easy to demonize him on this premise....but it's not exactly warranted. It's not really true. Aryan doesnt support genocide of any sort. He simply doesnt believe there was an attempted genocide of the jews.

You are free to find that stupid or hysterical all day. But what good does it do for you misinterpret this and make it out like Aryan is in support of all that brutality? He doesnt believe it happened.

Do you understand what I'm saying or are you gonna be a bitch about it? You know some of you actually criticize others for lack of tolerance, narrow mindedness, inability to see beyond your bubbles but the very minute you are presented with individuals who have a different world view and different sort of reality.....you dont really handle that very well.

I don't give two fucks about what he believes.

Well perhaps then you should consider shutting the fuck up about it so that your dont continue to be ignorant about what he believes

You are not entitled to dictate his beliefs to him and twist what those are to serve your need to be hateful and shitty.

Address what he ACTUALLY thinks or dont bother bringing it up. That's what an ADULT would do. When you accuse him of "worshipping nazis" and supporting the brutality of the nazis, YOU are lying.

It's a sign of low intelligence and laziness when you need to distort the actual stances of another person in order to attack them.

You dont make the rules for other people. He doesnt owe you fuck all. Address what he is actually saying. That the nazis did NOT commit these brutalities. Prove THAT is false - IF
....big if....you are even capable of handling THIS properly.

Lying is lazy. When you lie about people, you earn a call out.

are you high?

who the fuck is going to go college history professor on a stupid troll forum to prove to a guy who sounds just like any of the countess nazis on stormfront that the holocaust happened?

......Regan......you dont have to go college history professor to deal with claims like that.

But she also doesnt have to pretend Aryan supports the attempted genocide of jews, because that's a lie. He doesnt. The issue is he doesn't believe it happened.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We all are still waiting for prove Peaches is dead. You can't. So none of us here has anything to prove to you ever.

Proof

Do you want it to be? It still can be for you if you like it better that way lol.

That band was great. There were absolutely no double meanings .....they were very literal lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Goalpost moving much?

Where did anyone say it was more advantageous to be a drop out? The point was there are many successful people who dropped out of high school. Not that it's better to drop out.

At the end of the day it’s about who one knows and how much dick one is willing to suck unfortunately.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You worship people that murdered children. That's the kind of man you are...garbage.

What? I'm not a Zionist.

The whole jew cabal/holocaust was propaganda thing isn't really all that uncommon over in the UK. Its bizzare, yes. It can be cringey.....yes. Aryan really isn't that bad. He knows I disagree with him on this and one day we will discuss the topic when I have the mental and emotional energy.

You trying to paint him as if he "worships the nazis" and does so as we see them is wrong. And it's easy to demonize him on this premise....but it's not exactly warranted. It's not really true. Aryan doesnt support genocide of any sort. He simply doesnt believe there was an attempted genocide of the jews.

You are free to find that stupid or hysterical all day. But what good does it do for you misinterpret this and make it out like Aryan is in support of all that brutality? He doesnt believe it happened.

Do you understand what I'm saying or are you gonna be a bitch about it? You know some of you actually criticize others for lack of tolerance, narrow mindedness, inability to see beyond your bubbles but the very minute you are presented with individuals who have a different world view and different sort of reality.....you dont really handle that very well.

Well perhaps then you should consider shutting the fuck up about it so that your dont continue to be ignorant about what he believes

You are not entitled to dictate his beliefs to him and twist what those are to serve your need to be hateful and shitty.

Address what he ACTUALLY thinks or dont bother bringing it up. That's what an ADULT would do. When you accuse him of "worshipping nazis" and supporting the brutality of the nazis, YOU are lying.

It's a sign of low intelligence and laziness when you need to distort the actual stances of another person in order to attack them.

You dont make the rules for other people. He doesnt owe you fuck all. Address what he is actually saying. That the nazis did NOT commit these brutalities. Prove THAT is false - IF

are you high?

who the fuck is going to go college history professor on a stupid troll forum to prove to a guy who sounds just like any of the countess nazis on stormfront that the holocaust happened?

No, she's not high. She's fucking stupid.
Well we all know that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey, I ain't that bad, Lil.

:Happy5:
Sorry, Spiffy...that was meant for the retard that posted before you.
I know. :ThumbsUp1:

Oh, man. "Spiffy"! I miss that motherfucker!

Maybe Shamp can help me save up a few quid for it?

Buy it when you can, life is too short. I just saw it online as inexpensive (used) as $99

We almost named our new orange tabby Hobbes. He ended up with Tango when I started calling him Mango Tango. We got another kitty today. He's a gray tabby with white socks. His name is Mr. Meowgi...
Yeah, no doubt I'll be picking it up at some point. I'd just rather the purchase be an in-store one. The books I've ordered online (often very expensive ones) have not always reached my door in the best of conditions. This is especially true of slipcase editions, where the books are maybe all right but the box is damaged beyond repair.

On Amazon, the Complete C&H goes for $225. I might just wait for the holidays to come around; sometimes the box turns up in stores at that time (some years ago--before I really knew about Spaceman Spiff--I saw a stack of these at Chapters for $55 a pop).

Congrats on your new feline acquisition; one can never let oneself be owned by too many cats, I say. I miss them fuzzballs.

They are delightful! I have a new pup too, his name is Sammy.

Sammy, Tango and Mr Meowgi. Adorable the three of them. We're thrilled.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Proof

Do you want it to be? It still can be for you if you like it better that way lol.

That band was great. There were absolutely no double meanings .....they were very literal lol.

Lol…and then:

Peaches come from a can
They were put there by a man
In a factory downtown
If I had my little way
I'd eat peaches every day
Sun-soakin' bulges in the shade

I thought that was all about having a root and getting her up the duff!

:GiggleBitch:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Proof

Lol…and then:

Peaches come from a can
They were put there by a man
In a factory downtown
If I had my little way
I'd eat peaches every day
Sun-soakin' bulges in the shade

I thought that was all about having a root and getting her up the duff!

:GiggleBitch:

You would lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What? I'm not a Zionist.

are you high?

......Regan......you dont have to go college history professor to deal with claims like that.

But she also doesnt have to pretend Aryan supports the attempted genocide of jews, because that's a lie. He doesnt. The issue is he doesn't believe it happened.

You can't cherry pick what you support about genocidal regimes. You either find them morally repugnant and criminally responsible or you scorn them.

There is no in-between. His beliefs do not outweigh FACTS, dipshit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Goalpost moving much?

At the end of the day it’s about who one knows and how much dick one is willing to suck unfortunately.

Perhaps, but it doesn't change the fact that being poorly educated and ignorant is a net negative.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
People who think you have to go full blown college professor level to deal with claims that the Nazis were not brutal and attempting a genocide of jews....and pretty much the surrounding countries ....shouldn't really call other people "stupid".

Maybe jerk the potatoe a bit and call up the small business oligarchy and request quantum empiracle data about it. That should help. Stun us all with you're awesome grammar skills while your at it.

Lulz. See what I did there? Plynn won't :D

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People who think you have to go full blown college professor level to deal with claims that the Nazis were not brutal and attempting a genocide of jews....and pretty much the surrounding countries ....shouldn't really call other people "stupid".

Maybe jerk the potatoe a bit and call up the small business oligarchy and request quantum empiracle data about it. That should help. Stun us all with you're awesome grammar skills while your at it.

Yes, we did. You just made an ass of yourself. Like always.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Goalpost moving much?

Perhaps, but it doesn't change the fact that being poorly educated and ignorant is a net negative.
I think having a high IQ has nothing to do with initial education. Take Albert for example…

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What? I'm not a Zionist.

are you high?

You can't cherry pick what you support about genocidal regimes. You either find them morally repugnant and criminally responsible or you scorn them.

And no one is cherry picking anything. He flat out disagrees that even was a genocidal regime. That is literally his entire claim.

Aryan: "I do not agree with the claim that the nazis were slaughtering jews. The holocaust is pro cabal propaganda pushed by the head jews of NWO"

Oak: "omgggg you support genocide!!"

You are posting past eachother. You either dont understand what he is saying or you are lying about it because you are too lazy to gut it and you want to throw insults. Insults rooted in a false premise. Kinda like the difference between his brand of white nationalism and American white supremacy. You are either smarter than most of us or you are not. Failing to see these nuances and distinctions and being able to properly and directly respond.....even in a flamey way....isn't really showing off your intelligence.

How is it difficult for educated and intelligent people to quickly and effectively show the error here? Do you really think it takes a college professor? That it takes some large amount of effort?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Goalpost moving much?

I think having a high IQ has nothing to do with initial education. Take Albert for example…

I realize not everyone that goes to college has the highest IQ. But people that don't finish school, or stop learning aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, Breaky.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

But for the sake of argument if it was also bundled with the complete Bloom County collection I wonder if there'd be a significant discount?
Like Lily said, a used box can probably be had for an American c-note.

Not that that's "ruthlessly expensive" out of any context but, for a book, it's slightly more than I'm usually willing to pay. (You're talking to someone here who has a library of about 3,500 titles on his Kobo. Cost: the price of two chocolate bars and a new pair of panties.)

Don't rightly know if that penguin cartoon can be had as a boxed deal. Ruthlessly expensive slipcase titles sitting in my living room library (bottom shelf, for concerns about weight): The New Yorker Encyclopedia of Cartoons, Gahan Wilson: Fifty Years of Playboy Cartoons, The Complete Far Side).

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What? I'm not a Zionist.

are you high?

And no one is cherry picking anything. He flat out disagrees that even was a genocidal regime. That is literally his entire claim.

Aryan: "I do not agree with the claim that the nazis were slaughtering jews. The holocaust is pro cabal propaganda pushed by the head jews of NWO"

You are posting past eachother. You either dont understand what he is saying or you are lying about it because you are too lazy to gut it and you want to throw insults.

How is it difficult for educated and intelligent people to quickly and effectively show the error here? Do you really think it takes a college professor? That it takes some large amount of effort?

What? I'm not a Zionist.

are you high?

You are posting past eachother. You either dont understand what he is saying or you are lying about it because you are too lazy to gut it and you want to throw insults.

It doesn't matter that he disagrees with the historical record. His claim is wrong and he is not entitled to any leeway.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Like Lily said, a used box can probably be had for an American c-note.

Not that that's "ruthlessly expensive" out of any context but, for a book, it's slightly more than I'm usually willing to pay. (You're talking to someone here who has a library of about 3,500 titles on his Kobo. Cost: the price of two chocolate bars and a new pair of panties.)

Don't rightly know if that penguin cartoon can be had as a boxed deal. Ruthlessly expensive slipcase titles sitting in my living room library (bottom shelf, for concerns about weight): The New Yorker Encyclopedia of Cartoons, Gahan Wilson: Fifty Years of Playboy Cartoons, The Complete Far Side).

Would you show me your cartoons, Blurt dear?

I enjoy TNY cartoons and I love The Far Side. I've never read the Playboy cartoons, are they only about sexual topics or do they cover other topics as well?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's your "go to". No one cares how you perceive the exchange is going.

Plenty say the same about you everytime you log on, you constantly make an ass of yourself.

Perhaps tag BF and ask him which one of us is an "ass" here. That's the next step anyway :D

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's your "go to". No one cares how you perceive the exchange is going.

Plenty say the same about you everytime you log on, you constantly make an ass of yourself.

Perhaps tag BF and ask him which one of us is an "ass" here. That's the next step anyway :D

Except that the people that tend to think I make an ass of myself are stupid, so IDGAF what they think.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
And to think, all it would take is for Scouse to have a sit-down chat with a Holocaust survivor. Sure, not many of those left, but it would surely be an eye-opening experience nonetheless.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Goalpost moving much?

I realize not everyone that goes to college has the highest IQ. But people that don't finish school, or stop learning aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, Breaky.
For sure…but they probably didn’t have the intelligence to begin with if their lives amounted to nothing or became menial. With the exception of women in particular parts of the Middle East where particular regimes restrict or ban women from formal education.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And to think, all it would take is for Scouse to have a sit-down chat with a Holocaust survivor. Sure, not many of those left, but it would surely be an eye-opening experience nonetheless.

Or talk to a veteran in England from WW2. How embarrassing to support murderous thugs and not your own countrymen.

Last edited:

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Yeah but…..

The Nazis set up soccer matches in concentration camps.

They over stuffed Jews into cattle cars so they can organize soccer matches for them surrounded by barb wire fences.

Nobody has seen the movie Shoah, eh?

It was independently made too, btw….without hollywood

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Goalpost moving much?

For sure…but they probably didn’t have the intelligence to begin with if their lives amounted to nothing or became menial. With the exception of women in particular parts of the Middle East where particular regimes restrict or ban women from formal education.

Yes, and most people that dropout of the educational system and stop learning are ignorant and not usually successful. And we've come full circle.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

why prove to a flat earther the earth is round when they always have some cartoon like documents they post up that proves Auschwitz was a high end country club with an 18 hole golf course.

for fucks sake, aryan posts like any of the countless anti semitics you find littering the internet, complete with scary SS bolt avatar, but you gotta understand he also likes wrasslen and wanted to be e-bros with Flynn. So please overlook his obvious racist posts and instead see he is only disputing that the holocaust happened and has nothing but love in his nazi heart for the jew and blacks.

Aryan is the forum version of Borat, I guess.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

why prove to a flat earther the earth is round when they always have some cartoon like documents they post up that proves Auschwitz was a high end country club with an 18 hole golf course.

for fucks sake, aryan posts like any of the countless anti semitics you find littering the internet, complete with scary SS bolt avatar, but you gotta understand he also likes wrasslen and wanted to be e-bros with Flynn. So please overlook his obvious racist posts and instead see he is only disputing that the holocaust happened and has nothing but love in his nazi heart for the jew and blacks.

Aryan is the forum version of Borat, I guess.

Yes, he is full of love for the sub-human of the planet. I can tell. The thing is, he doesn't recognize that in denying another's humanity, he is denying it in himself.

He's a schmuck.