A Plea To Sanity

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's a ringing endorsement of the SNP, Shamwow. If I ever decide to emigrate to Scotland, I'll join!!!!

So you're anti-English? I should have guessed considering it's a white country.

As a half Scottish person with family in Scotland the SNP is nothing but corrupt liars and grifters who have made Scotland the worst performing part of the UK while corruptly stealing g everything not nailed down and trying to ignore laws and behave like the country is a banana republic. No wonder an idiot like Lotus thinks they are some how good.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's a ringing endorsement of the SNP, Shamwow. If I ever decide to emigrate to Scotland, I'll join!!!!

As a half Scottish person with family in Scotland the SNP is nothing but corrupt liars and grifters who have made Scotland the worst performing part of the UK while corruptly stealing g everything not nailed down and trying to ignore laws and behave like the country is a banana republic. No wonder an idiot like Lotus thinks they are some how good.

Go SNP!!!!!!!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hope Scotland wins its independence and joins the EU. Then I will be free to live there!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Y'all would be hard pressed to find me railing against conservatives. Sure, I poked fun at the Orange Man (I mean, how can you not?) but I reject this whole Left/Right dichotomy. It's a passé European import. The world we live in is 50 million shades of grey. And it's no accident that the only three people from these forums I've ever chatted with over the phone away from the boards (that would be Eves from VF, Kiebers from the Blue Cashew, and Mr. McKnackers his own damn self) would ostensibly consider themselves a Canadian Christian moderate, a Trumpian conservative Texan, and a cynical Aussie Libertarian Apocalyptist, respectively. Not a bad circle of blowhard blower acquaintances for a liberal atheist. Mr. Aryan himself very nearly makes the list if he can ever get his British ass off of Stormfront and onto Xbox Live so I can make him eat my dust on Forza.

Sure, media (both legitimate and "alternative") are biased. While I agree that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, the same does not apply to sets of facts. I tend to withhold my opinions on matters about which the facts remain unclear to me (or to people, generally). Let's face it, these forums--and social media platforms as a whole--are stuffed to the gills with more or less knowledgeable armchair detectives, lawyers, philosophers, doctors, law enforcement agents, and miscellaneous pig-headed pundits.

I come here (and elsewhere on teh webz) for fun, for play, and to creatively kill a few hours, not to change anyone's mind on matters people consider vital or essential to their political identity and well-being. In other words, you do you. And be you. But I have no qualms whatsoever about holding your feet over the fire to make sure you're being the best "you" you can be. And I fully welcome others to expect me to do the same for myself.

Now. Whose ass here needs a beating?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Oh I know what they're about, they make the fucking Labour party look right wing in comparison.

As for that creature who leads it? Haha what a deformed ugly bitch.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You seem to have difficulty separating who is reporting the story vs who is making the allegation. It is the co-founder who says Wikipedia has abandoned neutrality. If you had bothered to read it you might know that.

Don't mind Blurt, he's just another degenerate leftist.

Blurt has got a great heart... he means well and is 100% authentic about caring for people. However, how he goes about it is often wrong or pigheaded.

Utopia is an ideal with constantly moving goalposts...not a final destination that will ever be attained.

It's a trap so many people have fallen into. I don't blame him for it. I blame his environment.

By environment I assume you mean Starbuck's men's bathrooms?

I guess sniffing toilet seats will play havoc on the senses after a while.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah. Ol' Blaze is all right in my books.

I can see past the bluster. The man has a great heart.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You seem to have difficulty separating who is reporting the story vs who is making the allegation. It is the co-founder who says Wikipedia has abandoned neutrality. If you had bothered to read it you might know that.

You seem to have trouble understanding my posts. Wikipedia has also been censoring the actual left for a long time. I agree they are not neutral. But they also are not leftist. I don't give a fuck what the co-founder says. It is a fact they are censoring progressives and approving corporate Dem propaganda, which is very close to RepubliCON propaganda in most instances.

I use the statements of long time insiders, such as a co-founder of Wikipedia, as well as academic studies which show how stilted Wikipedia is where you tell us about your feelings devoid of any evidence. Thanks, but I know I trust evidence much more than your feelings especially since your feelings are so frequently just based on ignorance and lies.

Post something progressive and fact-based

I mean you may as well ask him to sniff the color 9.

Pick one, because it cant be both.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lotus literally dismissed violent crime against black people by other black people as a "racist rant" and suggested we should only discuss work place shootings because we are more likely to get shot at work than by a black criminal.

How is that NOT racist?

"If it's just poor black people, don't worry about it. Worry about what might impact you".

That's how I read her.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lotus literally dismissed violent crime against black people by other black people as a "racist rant" and suggested we should only discuss work place shootings because we are more likely to get shot at work than by a black criminal.

How is that NOT racist?

"If it's just poor black people, don't worry about it. Worry about what might impact you".

That's how I read her.

She 100% belongs in the deranged SJW category.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You seem to have trouble understanding my posts. Wikipedia has also been censoring the actual left for a long time. I agree they are not neutral. But they also are not leftist. I don't give a fuck what the co-founder says. It is a fact they are censoring progressives and approving corporate Dem propaganda, which is very close to RepubliCON propaganda in most instances.

I use the statements of long time insiders, such as a co-founder of Wikipedia, as well as academic studies which show how stilted Wikipedia is where you tell us about your feelings devoid of any evidence. Thanks, but I know I trust evidence much more than your feelings especially since your feelings are so frequently just based on ignorance and lies.

Post something progressive and fact-based

I mean you may as well ask him to sniff the color 9.

Pick one, because it cant be both.
Lotusbutt wouldn’t know factual, if it kicked her in the front-bum! She’s a leftarded sour-puss without an inkling of political experience and a warped sense of racial equality. Typical spoiled brat, raised in an idealistic “keeping up with the Jones’”middle-class dwelling with outdated wallpaper.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Y'all would be hard pressed to find me railing against conservatives. Sure, I poked fun at the Orange Man (I mean, how can you not?) but I reject this whole Left/Right dichotomy. It's a passé European import. The world we live in is 50 million shades of grey. And it's no accident that the only three people from these forums I've ever chatted with over the phone away from the boards (that would be Eves from VF, Kiebers from the Blue Cashew, and Mr. McKnackers his own damn self) would ostensibly consider themselves a Canadian Christian moderate, a Trumpian conservative Texan, and a cynical Aussie Libertarian Apocalyptist, respectively. Not a bad circle of blowhard blower acquaintances for a liberal atheist. Mr. Aryan himself very nearly makes the list if he can ever get his British ass off of Stormfront and onto Xbox Live so I can make him eat my dust on Forza.

Sure, media (both legitimate and "alternative") are biased. While I agree that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, the same does not apply to sets of facts. I tend to withhold my opinions on matters about which the facts remain unclear to me (or to people, generally). Let's face it, these forums--and social media platforms as a whole--are stuffed to the gills with more or less knowledgeable armchair detectives, lawyers, philosophers, doctors, law enforcement agents, and miscellaneous pig-headed pundits.

I come here (and elsewhere on teh webz) for fun, for play, and to creatively kill a few hours, not to change anyone's mind on matters people consider vital or essential to their political identity and well-being. In other words, you do you. And be you. But I have no qualms whatsoever about holding your feet over the fire to make sure you're being the best "you" you can be. And I fully welcome others to expect me to do the same for myself.

Now. Whose ass here needs a beating?

Leftist fence sitting ^^^ :Disagree:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
No fence here, Sir! Just endless fields with views all around for miles and miles.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Nah. Ol' Blaze is all right in my books.

I can see past the bluster. The man has a great heart.

Awww thanks man :ThumbsUp1:

You know it.

You owe me a French-Canadian jig, Mr. Fiddleman.

:PartyGirL2::PartyGirL2::PartyGirL2::PartyGirL2::PartyGirL2::PartyGirL2::PartyGirL2::PartyGirL2::PartyGirL2::PartyGirL2:

That guy was pretty good! And the dancing lady emojis went right along with him lol.

Im 2 years into fiddling now, I mostly play Old Time, but I been trying Celtic. The only Jig I been learning lately is Swallowtail Jig, but its such a fast song, Im not up to speed yet lol.