Accidental gunshot to the head.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
"You makin me nervous"
*dry fires gun, loads round*
"Say something bitch"
*Shoots homeboy in the head*

Seems like attempted murder to me, accident or not.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
"You makin me nervous"
*dry fires gun, loads round*
"Say something bitch"
*Shoots homeboy in the head*

Seems like attempted murder to me, accident or not.
Watch it again, you missed a few things. It was an accident, a stupid and preventable accident. I have very little firearm experience but even I know there can still be a bullet in the chamber even if there is no clip in the gun.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Almost forgot this one, but just because it's so ingrained in how I handle a gun that I didn't actually give it any thought in that last post, so let's label it like this:

0. A gun is always aimed somewhere. IOW, always be conscious of where it's pointing. Like, actively conscious. When you have a gun in your hand, you need at least 10% more attentiveness than otherwise, because the muzzle of that gun is always pointing at something.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Almost forgot this one, but just because it's so ingrained in how I handle a gun that I didn't actually give it any thought in that last post, so let's label it like this:

0. A gun is always aimed somewhere. IOW, always be conscious of where it's pointing. Like, actively conscious. When you have a gun in your hand, you need at least 10% more attentiveness than otherwise, because the muzzle of that gun is always pointing at something.
That's some of the best advice I've heard.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Watch it again, you missed a few things. It was an accident, a stupid and preventable accident. I have very little firearm experience but even I know there can still be a bullet in the chamber even if there is no clip in the gun.
Maybe she didn't mean to shoot him, but she still had the gun pointed in his general direction and her finger happened to pull the trigger somehow. Like Kilroy said, this is just ignorance of basic firearm safety and showing no regard for human life. If homeboy dies she deserves at least a manslaughter charge.

A friend recently showed me a video on Snapchat of one of her friends washing his hair with a glock. Couldn't tell if it was real, looked like it had a magazine. He had good trigger discipline, but either way. People who flex on social media, ESPECIALLY with guns, are exactly the type of people who shouldn't be allowed to own them.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I was just pointing out that he was not her target, nothing more. Absolutely she should be held accountable whether he he lives or not. What she did was just so utterly stupid.
Most people with guns make me nervous because people don't use common sense when handling objects they clearly have little or no education on.