According to radical leftist John Erlichman

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Another random walkaround vid popped up on Youtube, this time in Tokyo and after watching it for a few mins, all I can say is the 2 locations may aswell be on different planets.

I didn't see that part of the city but I really enjoyed see Tokyo's Ueno Park during cherry blossom season. The electronics district was also really cool even if you weren't buying just to see all the Japan only electronics on display. I can remember walking among all these back allies filled with restaurants, bars, and shops where I decided to stop and eat only to find all menus in Japanese with no one who spoke English. The waitress was very nice and got me a very nice dinner after it was clear I couldn't speak or read and Japanese. I just handed her my debit card and she took care of everything.

It looks so calm and peaceful, not to mention clean and safe too.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How does that prove homelessness is caused by decriminlization of drugs?

Have you ever heard of the concept of outreach for drug addicts? Do you understand that spending the money to get them into homes and rehab and jobs could make a difference? No, you just want to sit back behind your keyboard and bellyache about the decriminlization of marijuana, as if that's the cause of all this sorrow.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Have you ever heard of the concept of outreach for drug addicts? Do you understand that spending the money to get them into homes and rehab and jobs could make a difference? No, you just want to sit back behind your keyboard and bellyache about the decriminlization of marijuana, as if that's the cause of all this sorrow.

You fuking libtard asshole swore up and down in the 80's that if Cali gave away needles in an exchange program, things would be much better. I remember! Instead we got needles and shit piles in the streets which you of course moved away from!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Turkish food is good. Better than Portuguese food.

Our street musicians are better, though.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We spent two months there. It's a fantastic city. But I'm happy to be in a much quieter region now.

And I can't say it often enough. The Portuguese people are wonderful.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If you would have watched the video then you'd have the answers to those questions. As it is clear you are neither reading nor watching any of the videos why should I bother engaging with you? You just ignore everything then repeat the same failed garbage over and over.

Watch the video you quoted and summarize what it says so that I know you understood it and then I will bother responding to you.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You fuking libtard asshole swore up and down in the 80's that if Cali gave away needles in an exchange program, things would be much better. I remember! Instead we got needles and shit piles in the streets which you of course moved away from!

Needle exchange sprograms absolutely destroy neighborhoods. Check out Seattle where the whole city is littered with used needles and parents can't take their kids to the park because they don't want to risk them getting stuck with one.

Even the name of the program is wrong because they are not exchanging one old needle for one clean needle. Instead they just hand out 50 needles to everyone who asks without exchanging anything.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Needle exchange sprograms absolutely destroy neighborhoods. Check out Seattle where the whole city is littered with used needles and parents can't take their kids to the park because they don't want to risk them getting stuck with one.

Even the name of the program is wrong because they are not exchanging one old needle for one clean needle. Instead they just hand out 50 needles to everyone who asks without exchanging anything.

Did you read the article I posted about the decriminilzation of drugs in Portugal? If you had, you would understand my posts. Hypocrite.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Pics to verify, or shut your fat stoopit pie hole, you couldn't even find CA on a if your life depended on it.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Needle exchange programs were to prevent the spread of AIDS, you moron.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Bullshit FAKE NEWS. ^^^^^^^

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Turmoil inside KOMO News as conservative owner Sinclair mandates talking points

PS: Watch the homo Oderstink neg me for busting his bs.

Ah, the old attack the messenger tactic. It is used whenever you losers can't deal with the facts and arguments presented.

CNN literally does the same thing telling shows which stories to cover and which phrases to say or not say. Yet you don't care because its on your side. You aren't even well enough informed to see hypocrisy when it is spoon fed to you from a partisan outlet

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Boeing, Microsoft, Amazon, Starbucks, etc etc etc, I don't think Seattle is quite ready to turnout the lights just yet, butt muncher.,

Boeing hasn't been in the city of Seattle for decades. Yes, tech does like Seattle as they are all trying to avoid the SF Bay area as much as possible. Hell, real-estate keeps going up like a rocket in the suburbs where as downtown is crashing because of all the crime, drugs, homelessness, and daily riots by Antifa.

But, as usual, you don't even know what other people's arguments are thus why you always get it wrong.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Yet you don't care because its on your side
I don't watch CNN, you no-thinky partisan hack.

PS: quit being such a homo - it's very unmanly.

PPS: Anyone ever notice that when someone sniffs out Oderstink's bs and flushes it
he goes all homo with the negs and ad hom attacks?

Last edited:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Would you please just stfu, when attempting to pontificate on issues you know next to nothing about?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Boeing, Microsoft, Amazon, Starbucks, etc etc etc, I don't think Seattle is quite ready to turnout the lights just yet, butt muncher.,

Boeing hasn't been in the city of Seattle for decades. Yes, tech does like Seattle as they are all trying to avoid the SF Bay area as much as possible. Hell, real-estate keeps going up like a rocket in the suburbs where as downtown is crashing because of all the crime, drugs, homelessness, and daily riots by Antifa.

But, as usual, you don't even know what other people's arguments are thus why you always get it wrong.

Tech is trying to avoid the Bay Area? They are the ones who destroyed it. They drove up the cost of living exponentially and increased the homeless population dramatically.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Needle exchange programs were to prevent the spread of AIDS, you moron.

Only a fucking idiot like you would think giving drug users free needles would stop em from sharing needles. EPIC FAIL!