According to radical leftist John Erlichman

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nixon policy advisor:

Last week, the internet
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
with a fairly shocking allegation: President Richard Nixon began America's
to criminalize black people and hippies, according to a newly revealed 1994 quote from Nixon domestic policy adviser John Ehrlichman.

"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people," Ehrlichman
journalist Dan Baum in 1994. "You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or blacks, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities."

The accusation was shocking, characterizing the war on drugs as a racist, politically motivated crusade.

Oh, but there is and never was institutional racism, or hippyism.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
No fuckin way !
...and to think that good, god fearing conservatives like Duhv have become collateral damage in the war against my race and culture.

PS: Why can't the government just leave people who want to be left alone, alone?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You guys are certifiable wack jobs.

I'm gonna scroll through my post history and show every single fucking instance where I addressed the war on drugs....the crime bill....and gun control....as the only examples of systemic racism.

I'm glad after a whole fucking year of saying this, you guys and finally noticed it. Good fucking job. We will all pretend that you guys figured this out yourselves. Or realized Nixon was labeled "Republican". Still Biden was an architect of the war on drugs and its MONOPARTY position.

It is against your cult tenents to even read peoples posts before spewing at them? Somewhere along the line you people were brainwashed completely to view labels. You cant think critically.

Just how the establishment wants you.

Funny how today......its monoparty dems/rinos supporting all this "Republican led" racism isnt it? Figure that out. I know nuance is hard.

Its exactly what I said. You guys dont acknowledge ANYTHING that isnt said by a leftist source. You've ignored this for well over a year but now that a leftist said it....now you wanna talk about it. Fuck.

Okay next do this. Everytime anything gets past by Congress, shit tons of regulations by unelected fed orgs also get added in that we dont even fucking hear about. Now go look THOSE up. I doubt any pansy partisan left source is talking about it, but I promise...it exists.

Things might get a bit a scary as you realize your precious labels dont mean shit and you guys are being used but hang tight... you might realize the real score.

It's not sensationalized.....and it's long and boring.....but most real info is.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You guys are
Yes - it impacted your life directly so you can sympathize.
..but when the experience of other people has no direct correlation in your life
then it's just unfathomable bunkus, hogwash and/or pure nonsense. Typical con.

I'm not a conservative

You guys are a legit cult. You cant read or acknowledge anything until one of leftist handlers tells you to.

Nice how you guys just ignore everything that doesnt fit in your monoparty constructed narrative.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Leftist gaslighting tactic: butcher someone's point and twist it into something else. Than immediately slap a label on it and call it "typical".

Such open minded critical thinkers you guys are. Truly.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
You guys are
..but when the experience of other people has no direct correlation in your life

I'm not a conservative

You guys are a legit cult. You cant read or acknowledge anything until one of leftist handlers tells you to.

Nice how you guys just ignore everything that doesnt fit in your monoparty constructed narrative.
QUACKERY!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nixon policy advisor:

Last week, the internet
to criminalize black people and hippies, according to a newly revealed 1994 quote from Nixon domestic policy adviser John Ehrlichman.

"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people," Ehrlichman
journalist Dan Baum in 1994. "You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or blacks, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities."

The accusation was shocking, characterizing the war on drugs as a racist, politically motivated crusade.

...same time Drugs have and continue to destroy society.

It's bad in Canada too. We have a severe fentynal crisis here too.

Lottsa people on our streets wrecked for life by Crack.

Ever since drugs have become widesrpead and easily available society seems to have deterioriated.

I liked it better before marijuana was illega. The air smelled better.

Even if Nixon had ulterior motives perhpas he was was just trying to prevent America from sliding inta the gutter.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is even dumber than usual out of dog shit. Hell, the main driving cause in the explosion of homelessness on the west coast has been decriminalization of most drugs. 90% of the street homeless (the people who refuse to go to available shelters) are actually hard core drug addicts. That is why they were unemployable, burned all their bridges with family and friends, and ended up as homeless street junkies. At least before liberals decriminalized drugs police and courts could force people into rehab with the "go to rehab or go to jail" choice.

Now? We just let them die in the streets from their addiction and that is not compassion. Free rehab is available to everyone of them but no one can force them to stay there and complete the programs. Even if you convince one to go the next day they can and do check themselves out as soon as the drug cravings hit them. This is a failed policy which is killing people. It is evil.

Last edited:
  • Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is even dumber than usual out of dog shit. Hell, the main driving cause in the explosion of ho.elessness on the west coast has been decriminalization of most drugs. 90% of the homeless are actually hard core drug addicts. That is why they were unemployable, burned all their bridges with family and friends, and ended up as homeless street junkies. At least before liberals decriminalized drugs police and courts could force people into rehab with the "go to rehab or go to jail" choice.

Now? We just let them die in the streets from their addiction and that is not compassion. Free rehab is available to everyone of them but no one can force them to stay there and complete the programs. Even if you convince one to go the next day they can and do check themselves out as soon as the drug cravings hit them. This is a failed policy which is killing people. It is evil.

I notice that most of the homeless seem to be White. Is that the way it is where you live too?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is even dumber than usual out of dog shit. Hell, the main driving cause in the explosion of ho.elessness on the west coast has been decriminalization of most drugs. 90% of the homeless are actually hard core drug addicts. That is why they were unemployable, burned all their bridges with family and friends, and ended up as homeless street junkies. At least before liberals decriminalized drugs police and courts could force people into rehab with the "go to rehab or go to jail" choice.

I notice that most of the homeless seem to be White. Is that the way it is where you live too?

I would say about half. At least around here. Asians and Hispanics often put up with a lot more shit from out of control family members plus they have the cultural pressure to not let even completely drugged out and out of control family members become homeless. Blacks are way over represented here, they are around 3% of the population here, yet make up 20% to 25% of the street homeless. Which just goes to show how drug addiction is rampant in the black community.

It is mostly white liberals who wrongly think they are being cool, progressive, and kind by voting for the decriminalization of hard drugs when in reality they are killing huge numbers of people with their supidity.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Many whites in Cali make up the homeless population but I didnt notice it being skewed from the overall population.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Leftist gaslighting tactic: butcher someone's point and twist it into something else. Than immediately slap a label on it and call it "typical".

Just be glad you never had to debate anything with that Decepticon guy, he didn't have a kind bone in his body and he was merciless. Holliday might remember him, or Deportz might.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
This is even dumber than usual out of dog shit. Hell, the main driving cause in the explosion of homelessness on the west coast has been decriminalization of most drugs. 90% of the street homeless (the people who refuse to go to available shelters) are actually hard core drug addicts. That is why they were unemployable, burned all their bridges with family and friends, and ended up as homeless street junkies. At least before liberals decriminalized drugs police and courts could force people into rehab with the "go to rehab or go to jail" choice.

Goddammit, every time I start thinking your not just another partisan fucktard, you come and post hysterical unsubstantiated crap like this...you really should slap yourself repeatedly about the face and head.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I would say about half. At least around here. Asians and Hispanics often put up with a lot more shit from out of control family members plus they have the cultural pressure to not let even completely drugged out and out of control family members become homeless. Blacks are way over represented here, they are around 3% of the population here, yet make up 20% to 25% of the street homeless. Which just goes to show how drug addiction is rampant in the black community.

It is mostly white liberals who wrongly think they are being cool, progressive, and kind by voting for the decriminalization of hard drugs when in reality they are killing huge numbers of people with their supidity.
Jeepers creeper, that's a lot of words just to say "I don't know what I am talking about"

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You guys are

I'm not a conservative

they're are idiots and you keep giving them the benefit of the doubt that will spontaneously transform into honest thinkers with a desire for healthy debate on matters. This will never happen with imbeciles like lotus, holidork and AIDmin. THe fact that they are liberals in the first place tells you how low their IQ had to be BEFORE their indoctrination

let dummies be dummies and laugh at them just like I do

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nixon policy advisor:

Last week, the internet

what a drag u must be at a party

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Nixon policy advisor:

Last week, the internet

you could almost understand why her husband turned gay

I'd have just shot the bitch and buried her somewhere but that's just me

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nixon policy advisor:

Last week, the internet

if he said 'i do' he had 2 be gay in the first place

its like marrying a nagging headache, but tbh some dudes deserve it

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Nixon policy advisor:

Last week, the internet

if he said 'i do' he had 2 be gay in the first place

its like marrying a nagging headache, but tbh some dudes deserve it
true true

I think his pronoun is "potted plant"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Leftist Jimmy Dore even knows we are fast tracking into authoritarianism.

But muh cons! Muh mango MUsSoLiNi!

The leftists fucking deserve it. As we watch our civil liberties get tossed in the garbage. .....I'm gonna laugh at every crying leftists that realizes they are as fucked as they wanted their own neighbors to be. They wished it on us. Fuck them.

These fucking morons. Trump was fascist wanna be dictator cuz its like....a state of mind. So much better to have legit fascism and real authoritarianism now.

Useful fucking idiots that dont listen, dont truly care, and are only motivated by hate of US and a overblown view of themselves as these great, open minded deep thinkers who are clearly so much better than everyone. Uhg.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're kidding, right?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just be glad you never had to debate anything with that Decepticon guy, he didn't have a kind bone in his body and he was merciless. Holliday might remember him, or Deportz might.

I remember him. A smart liberal misogynist.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The leftists fucking deserve it. As we watch our civil liberties get tossed in the garbage. .....I'm gonna laugh at every crying leftists that realizes they are as fucked as they wanted their own neighbors to be. They wished it on us. Fuck them.

These fucking morons. Trump was fascist wanna be dictator cuz its like....a state of mind. So much better to have legit fascism and real authoritarianism now.

Useful fucking idiots that dont listen, dont truly care, and are only motivated by hate of US and a overblown view of themselves as these great, open minded deep thinkers who are clearly so much better than everyone. Uhg.

"Our mission, is to seek out confirmation bias, where ever we must go to find it!"

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Jimmy Dore is gonna get #Arkancided!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Goddammit, every time I start thinking your not just another partisan fucktard, you come and post hysterical unsubstantiated crap like this...you really should slap yourself repeatedly about the face and head.

You guys are the most partisan fucktards here.