Florida COVID Infections Increasing according to Medical Authorities there

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My doc says this will all blow over in about 8 weeks. We'll see if he's right.

Didnt fatso say the same thing?
So my libtarded doc that tried to talk me into the jab this week IS a liar! Glad I made the right call and refused it!

I think you should take up smoking if you don't, don't start using seat belts, don't get vaccinated and make sure to ignore all other preventive behavior.

They're nothing more than obstacles to your freeDUMB
I also own an $80K American Sports car that I regularly street race. It'll do 200MPH. Now I do wear my belt when I'm illegally street racing because bumps at high speed can make it difficult to steer. I usually go through 2 sets of rear tires a year and they're about $500 each. Of course I buy them from an out of state source.

I don't care. You're still a bald motherfucker. Blech.
LOL! I bet my Komodo Grill is worth more than your car tho! :LOL3:

Oh, I.am.mortally.wounded.I.am.

:facepalm:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So my libtarded doc that tried to talk me into the jab this week IS a liar! Glad I made the right call and refused it!

I think you should take up smoking if you don't, don't start using seat belts, don't get vaccinated and make sure to ignore all other preventive behavior.

I also own an $80K American Sports car that I regularly street race. It'll do 200MPH. Now I do wear my belt when I'm illegally street racing because bumps at high speed can make it difficult to steer. I usually go through 2 sets of rear tires a year and they're about $500 each. Of course I buy them from an out of state source.

Mortally moronic too!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Mortally moronic too!

Yes, you are. See, we can reach common ground.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In several others countries where the delta variant surged it suddenly crashed.

So we will probably see the same thing here. Cases went up and up, and then dramatically dipped.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seven day total of covid deaths in Florida is 62 or 7.75 per day. Up slightly but still very near the lowest point in the last year. Infections don't really matter so much as deaths and deaths remain low. Still mostly unvaccinated, still mostly people over 65, and still mostly people with multiple pre-existing conditions.

Also, the argument about new variants isn't very persuasive once you realize their are over eight billion people in the world 90%+ haven't had the jab. We're going to have variants every six months to a year world wide forever from now on. I still urge people to vax but really the only ones at risk are the unvaxxed so the people who are already vaxxed should chill out with the irrational panicking nonsense.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seven day total of clvid deaths in Florida is 62 or 7.75 per day. Up slightly but still very near the lowest point in the last year. Infections don't really matter so much as deaths and deaths remain low. Still mostly unvaccinated, still mostly people over 65, and still mostly people with multiple pre-existing conditions.

Also, the argument about new variants isn't very persuasive once you realize their are over eight billion people in the world 90%+ haven't had the jab. Qe're going to have variants every six months to a year world wide forever from now on. I still urge people to vax but really the only ones at risk are the unvaxxed so the people who are already vaxxed should chill out with the irrational panicking nonsense.

Long haulers sickness matters though. You don't have any data on that.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seven day total of clvid deaths in Florida is 62 or 7.75 per day. Up slightly but still very near the lowest point in the last year. Infections don't really matter so much as deaths and deaths remain low. Still mostly unvaccinated, still mostly people over 65, and still mostly people with multiple pre-existing conditions.

Also, the argument about new variants isn't very persuasive once you realize their are over eight billion people in the world 90%+ haven't had the jab. Qe're going to have variants every six months to a year world wide forever from now on. I still urge people to vax but really the only ones at risk are the unvaxxed so the people who are already vaxxed should chill out with the irrational panicking nonsense.

What percentage are long haulers? Very, very, very few. If you are super concerned wash your hands regularly and social distance. The mask, unless it is a fresh new n95, doesn't protect you from getting it. It does marginally help prevent symptomatic people from spreading it as fast. If you are stuck in an in closed space with then for any length of time you'll likely still get exposed. So really just washing your hands, not touching your face, and social distancing while trusting in your immunity is all you can really do.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What percentage are long haulers? Very, very, very few.

Can you quantify very few? Oh, look at that, I can. 23% is a lot, not a few.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

What percentage are long haulers? Very, very, very few.

Can you quantify very few? Oh, look at that, I can. 23% is a lot, not a few.

Does being a covid heretic make you feel included?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Importing two mlion illegal aliens per year and spreading covid. The video also covers DeSantis responding to left wing attacks and lies.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Seven day total of covid deaths in Florida is 62 or 7.75 per day. Up slightly but still very near the lowest point in the last year. Infections don't really matter so much as deaths and deaths remain low. Still mostly unvaccinated, still mostly people over 65, and still mostly people with multiple pre-existing conditions.

Also, the argument about new variants isn't very persuasive once you realize their are over eight billion people in the world 90%+ haven't had the jab. We're going to have variants every six months to a year world wide forever from now on. I still urge people to vax but really the only ones at risk are the unvaxxed so the people who are already vaxxed should chill out with the irrational panicking nonsense.

Delta variant was already occurring and spreading before we even had access to a vaccine. It started in like... Oct 2020.

ALL viruses have variants. It's completely normal.

But hey....WE are all scared of science and apparently denying science.

And when they say "the science" they are talking about corporate media and politicains. Notice how talking to your doctor is never part of their campaign.

They really do not understand we are still learning about this vaccine and learning how impacts different people and who is going to be contradictory with it. How it may impact people with underlying health conditions like diabetes or kidney disease or anything.

They preach like its on their authority who should get it and this vaccine is just as safe and reliable as all our other established one. Which is stupid, and not "the science!".

Even the CDC says we are still learning about how different people handle this vaccine. None of these people have any business yapping about other peoples medical decisions. Those are made between patients and doctors. Not patients and fucking propaganda pieces and Joe Biden.

And they expect us to buy their bullshit that their political narratives are "the science!".

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What percentage are long haulers? Very, very, very few. If you are super concerned wash your hands regularly and social distance. The mask, unless it is a fresh new n95, doesn't protect you from getting it. It does marginally help prevent symptomatic people from spreading it as fast. If you are stuck in an in closed space with then for any length of time you'll likely still get exposed. So really just washing your hands, not touching your face, and social distancing while trusting in your immunity is all you can really do.

I am a long hauler, and no matter the percentages, let me tell you, it fucking sucks.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I am a long hauler, and no matter the percentages, let me tell you, it fucking sucks.

I was left with asthma. I get asthma attacks now.....never ever happened before covid but it started when I had it and it still happens now over a month later.

I have a friend who got a pretty bad case, she wasnt hospitalized but she was sick in bed for two weeks and she has severe long haul issues. She almost died twice from long Covid complications.

Thankfully the majority are not serious.....but those serious ones and the long haul are no joke.

Did you get that metalic....chemical like taste in the back of your mouth? I know a lot of people were complaining about that. I just straight up couldnt taste anything for a month.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Have I mentioned that I have a lush full head of hair?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The media has been hypung and lying on this topic. They are claiming hospitals are overwhelmed and people are panicking yet the single most loaded hospital in the state has theor ICU 80% empty while state wide averages are that hospital ICUs are 85% empty.

@Seamajor should really watch this as he made a wildly uninformed claim about the gover or of Florida at correct information on the man's very clear position is right here.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Trumptards: This is fine.

I just posted the actual roundtable discussion on this.

Stop getting your info 2nd and 3rd hand and go directly to the source.
Round Table Discussion = Source material*

200w.gif

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Florida COVID update: 22,783 new cases added, breaking record for daily pandemic count
BY HOWARD COHEN AND

MICHELLE MARCHANTE
UPDATED AUGUST 06, 2021 01:40 PM

meanwhile, there's a 2 minute wait at the local ER

have another dick and relax fredo... everything will turn out ok
That's awesome of you to take time from your busy busy workday to drive one of your luxury cars down there to get that information for us!!!!

:daFuq4:

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I was left with asthma. I get asthma attacks now.....never ever happened before covid but it started when I had it and it still happens now over a month later.

I have a friend who got a pretty bad case, she wasnt hospitalized but she was sick in bed for two weeks and she has severe long haul issues. She almost died twice from long Covid complications.

Thankfully the majority are not serious.....but those serious ones and the long haul are no joke.

Did you get that metalic....chemical like taste in the back of your mouth? I know a lot of people were complaining about that. I just straight up couldnt taste anything for a month.

I didn't get COVID, got the first jab of the vaccine, but I still have these odd side effects from it.
Left hand/arm still swollen. Still gotta wonky left knee, tho these symptoms are starting to subside a bit.
So if COVID doesn't gitcha the vaccine will, Dovey!

I hope they come with a safer alternative to mRNA vaccines soon
I'd ditch them as soon as I could.
And I think Pfizer & Moderna know that everyone else would too.

That's why they're pushing booster shots on the population so soon.
Make their money while they can.

Milk it for all its worth.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Florida COVID update: 22,783 new cases added, breaking record for daily pandemic count
BY HOWARD COHEN AND

MICHELLE MARCHANTE
UPDATED AUGUST 06, 2021 01:40 PM

meanwhile, there's a 2 minute wait at the local ER

have another dick and relax fredo... everything will turn out ok
That's awesome of you to take time from your busy busy workday to drive one of your luxury cars down there to get that information for us!!!!

:daFuq4:

ewwww, you wanna suck my dick, get away from me

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I didn't get COVID, got the first jab of the vaccine, but I still have these odd side effects from it.
Left hand/arm still swollen. Still gotta wonky left knee, tho these symptoms are starting to subside a bit.

Did you see a doc about your swollen arm?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah. They just said take an anti-inflammatory like Aleves or ibuprofen.
The doctors didn't really know or have an answer but just assumed it was a side effect from the vaccine.r
They help bring down the swelling, but then after a day or 2, it comes back.

Mind you, it's not as pronounced as it was initially, so maybe it's the vaccine making its way through the body.

Those anti-infammatory drugs aren't really a solution, just a bandaid.
And I try not to take them too often because I don't want to become dependent on drugs ta fix a drug!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The doctors didn't really have an answe but just assumed it was a side effect from the vaccine.r

Mind you, it's not as pronounced as it was initially, so maybe it's the vaccine making its way through the body.

And I try not to take them too often because I don't want to become dependent on drugs ta fix a drug!

Wow. That's pretty creepy that they don't seem to want to investigate further. Did you report it to whatever entity in Canada is keeping track of reactions?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
wondering why anyone would want to inject something that doesn't serve it's intended purpose but carries a significant risk

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The doctors didn't really have an answe but just assumed it was a side effect from the vaccine.r

Wow. That's pretty creepy that they don't seem to want to investigate further. Did you report it to whatever entity in Canada is keeping track of reactions?

Yeah, I suppose I could rport it.

There's a service where people can phone in.

Canada keeps track of the reactions and posts them on a Government website.

So far, there have been 6 fatalities directly attributable to the vaccine, all of them Astra Zeneca and mostly women.

Some guy had 6' of his intestine cut out after he receved the AZ jab due to blood clots.

I don't think they try to cover up anything in Canada, tho not all cases are necessarily reported here.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, I suppose I could rport it.

There's a service where people can phone in.

Canada keeps track of the reactions and posts them on a Government website.

So far, there have been 6 fatalities directly attributable to the vaccine, all of them Astra Zeneca and mostly women.

Some guy had 6' of his intestine cut out after he receved the AZ jab due to blood clots.

I don't think they try to cover up anything in Canada, tho not all cases are necessarily reported here.

Maybe you should. It's probably unlikely, but if they notice that's a problematic reaction, they might contact you.