COVID FLORIDA

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've decided to not bother with the mask, after learning about Hydroxychlorquine!
Masks dont work.
Then I strongly urge you not to wear one, please!
I dont, but I was a super duper hypocrite this morning. I had an eye appointment and they wont let you in without one.....so my unscrupulous ass put one on instead of refusing to go to it. Sooooo much hypocrisy!!!! Want sum faggit?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh hell yes. Don’t waste any masks on that Goat fornicater

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Screenshot-20210813-114232-Facebook.jpg

Lmao!

Pure ignorance

No it isnt. Ignorance is thinking little children should wear masks all day.

This is about sacrificing children to politics.

If wearing a cloth mask all day worked WHY dont doctors and nurses do it? Why do we have ppe training? Why wear new disposables every 15 minutes or change between rooms?

Do you WANT kids to suffer, Sea? I know you dont.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've decided to not bother with the mask, after learning about Hydroxychlorquine!
Masks dont work.

Can you explain exactly how the use of masks is supposed to work?

Because the last time I saw you posting about this, you said you always wore your mask when you go out because you dont know what germs the "Trumptards" are spewing.

So you are advocating for something that you dont even grasp. Only a medical grade N95 will protect the wearer.

You keep laughing at my posts too because none of this is about actual science.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
Masks dont work.

Because the last time I saw you posting about this, you said you always wore your mask when you go out because you dont know what germs the "Trumptards" are spewing.

So you are advocating for something that you dont even grasp. Only a medical grade N95 will protect the wearer.

You should send your resume to Dr. Fauci!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Masks dont work.

Oh Dr Fauci told you that wearing a cloth or procedural masks will protect YOU from getting the virus?

Cite that please.

Evidently you should be sending your resume in as well as well hold several medical conferences so you can educate the world's doctors on this new discovery you made.

You know more about ppe and make shift cloth masks than the entire global population of medical professionals. YOU need to go on tour and educate everyone!

Or STFU and make proper decisions based on medical facts and not your scripted narrative.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, here in the COVID capital of the multiverse emergency room wait times are still under 3 minutes

Now I'm convinced Santa and his reindeer are lending a hand transporting the never ending tsumai of COVID patients unto the roof top of the hospital via his sled. Makes sense.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, here in the COVID capital of the multiverse emergency room wait times are still under 3 minutes

Now I'm convinced Santa and his reindeer are lending a hand transporting the never ending tsumai of COVID patients unto the roof top of the hospital via his sled. Makes sense.

Florida had to start a whole new industry of mobile morgues.

It's a brand spanking new thing that has never been done before! Now that there is maybe 50 more annual deaths in the state a florida this year....its the first time anyone ever needed a mobile morgue unit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's a brand spanking new thing that has never been done before! Now that there is maybe 50 more annual deaths in the state a florida this year....its the first time anyone ever needed a mobile morgue unit.
So I spoke with my son in law and learned all this emergency ventilator stuff is bullshit too. Florida ALREADY has their own stockpile of vents. BTW, he had to put another fully vaccinated person in the ICU recently.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So I spoke with my son in law and learned all this emergency ventilator stuff is bullshit too. Florida ALREADY has their own stockpile of vents. BTW, he had to put another fully vaccinated person in the ICU recently.

Pfizer is showing only to be 42% effective against the delta variant.

People (who want to be vaccinated) need to go get J&J asap.

I'm not having my 16 year get Pfizer. We are waiting until JJ is approved for teens.

She has a heart mur mur and with this shitty protection the risks of the Pfizer just dont outweigh the benefit :/

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yeah, I saw the slobbering emo fuckwit going into defcon giddy gay and gleeful over that, but here's the thing, Mobile morgues are a contingency for all major hospitals and when you are in the midst of a plandemic AND budding up against hurricane season there is no better time to get executive management and/or federal grantors to open their purses than now. Not to mention that we are rapidly approaching the fiscal year end for these agencies and monies allocated for these types of things are on a "use it or lose it" basis

If this fucksnotdouchecuddler knew anything about business and how budgeting works he may have held off on dancing to the rhetoric until he could assemble all of the facts

but, you know...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah, I saw the slobbering emo fuckwit going into defcon giddy gay and gleeful over that, but here's the thing, Mobile morgues are a contingency for all major hospitals and when you are in the midst of a plandemic AND budding up against hurricane season there is no better time to get executive management and/or federal grantors to open their purses than now. Not to mention that we are rapidly approaching the fiscal year end for these agencies and monies allocated for these types of things are on a "use it or lose it" basis

If this fucksnotdouchecuddler knew anything about business and how budgeting works he may have held off on dancing to the rhetoric until he could assemble all of the fact

but, you know...

I tried explaining mobile morgues are not out of the ordinary and are used yearly for a variety of reasons.

He laughed and kept spewing partisan fuckfoolery.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

If this fucksnotdouchecuddler knew anything about business and how budgeting works he may have held off on dancing to the rhetoric until he could assemble all of the fact

but, you know...

I tried explaining mobile morgues are not out of the ordinary and are used yearly for a variety of reasons.

you expect someone with the mind of a 6 year old who smokes drugs daily just to escape the reality of their own sordid existence to understand the common sense you were trying to impart?

I have to lol@you for that misstep

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Masks dont work.

Oh Dr Fauci told you that wearing a cloth or procedural masks will protect YOU from getting the virus?

Cite that please.

Evidently you should be sending your resume in as well as well hold several medical conferences so you can educate the world's doctors on this new discovery you made.

You know more about ppe and make shift cloth masks than the entire global population of medical professionals. YOU need to go on tour and educate everyone!

Or STFU and make proper decisions based on medical facts and not your scripted narrative.

Dovey, I yet to see you deliver one single accurate, legitimate, based on science, fact, that proves anything. I’m rooting for ya. Not seeing it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

but, you know...

you expect someone with the mind of a 6 year old who smokes drugs daily just to escape the reality of their own sordid existence to understand the common sense you were trying to impart?

Big......dont insult innocent 6 year olds.

We would be doing better as a country if progs and leftists were replaced by kindergartners.

Lol I was hoping for a toddler riot when the progs attacked Paw Patrol lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Masks dont work.

Cite that please.

Dovey, I yet to see you deliver one single accurate, legitimate, based on science, fact, that proves anything. I’m rooting for ya. Not seeing it.

I've examined several times how masks are used.

Like I said, you guys should immediately call the AMA and correct the medical industry regarding PPE because according to you guys, they are wrong and their info is bad.

Show us a citation from a reputable medical source that says the use of cloth masks(contaminated by hands) will protect you from infectious disease. Please.

I will kiss my own bare ass on video if you guys prove me wrong with a citation from a reputable medical source.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

but, you know...

Big......dont insult innocent 6 year olds.

We would be doing better as a country if progs and leftists were replaced by kindergartners.

Lol I was hoping for a toddler riot when the progs attacked Paw Patrol lol

Did you see them earlier doing the happy dance like they had accomplished something because there are peepoles on the earfs who are taller than me?

I was like.. whoa... those are some seriously aggressive life goals you two guppies got there

Big what do you want outta life? me: High paying career, nice home, luxury cars etc etc

Admin what do you want out of life? Admin: I wanna make sure everyone on an obscure message board less than a hundred people know about understand that I am taller than some stranger that makes me cry myself to sleep at night.

okay then.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I will shove a banana into my own rectum and eat it if you guys provide a citation from a reputable medical sources stating that cloth masks(contaminated or otherwise) are effective forms of PPE to prevent infection.

Dont just call MY info(my training btw) wrong. Prove it.

I have explained why I'm right.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I will shove a banana into my own rectum and eat it if you guys provide a citation from a reputable medical sources stating that cloth masks(contaminated or otherwise) are effective forms of PPE to prevent infection.

Dont just call MY info(my training btw) wrong. Prove it.

I have explained why I'm right.

Can someone smell a fart through a mask?

yes.

Debate over.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Let me again explain the reason for masks.

If everyone wore proper procedural masks, taking care to change them at LEAST once an hour(should be less), ONLY touching the straps with clean hands......they will help MITIGATE the spread.

That means people are spewing less infected droplets around.

But even with this mitigation.....the virus will STILL spread, just at a lower rate.

You can STILL get infected with a proper mask on. They are there to stop most of your own droplets. Not protect you.

If you want protection, you need a medical grade N95.

Now go on and PROVE this wrong with a reputable medical source. I have a text books on micro biology, disease process and a book on infectious disease and PPE right in my bedroom. I feel like I could dig them out and take pictures and post this info right from the textbook and STILL have people who post NYT and Yahoo articles tell me I'm wrong.

I'm sorry but if you guys really think CLOTH isnt a breeding ground for microbes that is just damn FALSE. You should get a microscope and some agar and swab your shirt after a trip through a store.... see for yourselves what sticks JUST to your clothes.

Cloth mask is even dirtier. Not only do microbes stick to them....but now you have skin cells and sweat and face gunk to provide a growth medium.

But what do I know? I only learned this in a classroom and on the job experience. It's not like I read left wing media or anything.

Hospitals and biomedical labs are doing it all wrong and they should start using cloth that they handled probably without washing hands like everyone else who is CLEARLY on top of this virus yeah? Just rub dirty hands on cloth and stick it to your face. Than in a few weeks be posting on FB "I did everything I was supposed to, always wore my masks and distanced and I still got sick! This is not a hoax! wEaR uR mAsK!"

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m sorry Dovey. I think you’re wrong. Being wrong could be deadly.

I'm not though.

It's a huge part of my job to understand the proper use of ppe. And what people are doing is NOT proper. In fact wearing contaminated cloth on your face not only doesnt mitigate infection spread its probably getting people sick.

These are little children. They should not be expected to sit with masks on....and improper masks btw. They are going to be grabbing them all day and trading them with other kids

And what's worse I bet you anything when little start getting deathly sick it will be ignored because it will make mandates look like the shit idea they are.

I'm not sending mine. I'm not even going to watch this and my baby isnt going anywhere NEAR this.

Do you actually have a job though?

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
Study cited in article

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

No one ever said they were 100% effective. They reduce the spread of infection. They are only part of risk reduction strategies that handwashing and social distancing. Vaccination is now part of risk reduction as well.
No Lily, don't you get it, not 100% means 0%!

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"
The woman, whom we’ll call Jane, told News4Jax she was one of the careful ones. She wore a mask, she didn’t go out. She stayed away from parties.

She still got sick. She wants other people her age to take this virus seriously."

“I’ve been so cautious this entire time,” she said. “I have elderly grandparents I care a lot about. They live in Jax Beach. I try to see them as much as I can.”

“I wasn’t going out to the Jacksonville Beach restaurants when you heard place after place was closing because of cases,” she added. “I was getting frustrated with my friends who were going out and not taking this seriously because I did not want to personally get sick, and then somehow one way or the other I ended up getting it.”

This is the majority of people getting sick. This is reality.

Think about WHY people were told to wear cloth. Because we had a ppe shortage and the effective ppe was needed for medical professionals.

Because cloth doesnt work no matter what the CDC says. If it did? Nurses would use their own cutesy facemasks. But they dont. Because that would not be allowed in a hospital.

Because it doesn't work. AND....you can get sick and get other people sick.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Study cited in article

No one ever said they were 100% effective. They reduce the spread of infection. They are only part of risk reduction strategies that handwashing and social distancing. Vaccination is now part of risk reduction as well.
No Oak, don't you get it, not 100% means 0%!

Oh just wait until we have 5 year olds in the hospital because they were grabbing on their mucusy cloth masks shoving microbes up their nose and in their eyes. And trading masks. And pulling them down.

Adults dont even do this right, but little children are totally going to do it right.