Florida COVID Infections Increasing according to Medical Authorities there

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We're not wearing masks, we laugh at the vax, to improve our herds viral load!

Floriderp is #1

Florida has broken another record for COVID cases in a 24-hour period, another grim benchmark of the highly contagious delta variant.

On Saturday, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported 23,903 new COVID-19 cases for Friday. The day before was another record-breaker: 22,783 new novel coronavirus cases.

#winning

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It's because the Floridorks are totally surrounded by the scary brown peoples.
You fucking liar, that number is a running tally. LMFAO! PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1628374447942.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here is good video about the vaccine from Dr Z

He just goes on data. He completely understands why people are hesitant or dont want it. He just provides the info we do know so if one of his viewers still doesnt want they can make that choice in a more informed way.

I'll probably get it as well but since I had Covid, I'll likely just get the one shot....either J@J or the one shot of Moderna.

I just didnt want to get it immediately because I wanted to see more information. Really I have to get eventually anyway if I ever want to work again.. which is acceptable for what feild I work it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ban all travel from Florida!

Closing the border would be good but you guys dont give a fuck that Biden administration is letting thousands of Covid infected immigrants in and carting them around the country while their brainwashed useful idiot scream headlines at their political opposition.

But if your partisan propaganda sources dont say it, you dont listen to it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Could leftists possibly be more ignorant and dangerous than they are today?

No one is going to put their small children at a higher risk of illness just because leftards are too fucking stupid to understand masks and think NBC is a medical journal.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In Orwell leftist alternate reality......opposing government mandates to coerce vaccinations really means opposing vaccines.

Opposing government mask mandates means being against masks.

These people have welded their brains so firmly to the corporate ran establishment called GovCos rectum that they dont even see individual choices as a thing anymore.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My kids go to a private school and we didnt lock down like shitty public screwels.
How many kids do you have? one is married to a Dr. and you have at least two in Private School, fascinating.

I have a 5 year old. Why are you obsessed with wanting the government to force me to cause her to shove viruses right into her mucus membranes by putting something over her face?

You guys enjoy sick kids that much?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Answer the damn question.

WHY do you want the government to make children sick by force in the way of placing something over their faces?

You dont want all those germs on their hands to go to waste?

Are you a fucking pediatrician?