Florida is the only state where more people are dying of COVID now than ever before

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

A few months ago, Gov. Ron DeSantis, Republican of Florida, declared his hands-off approach to COVID-19 “
.” Politico announced that he had “
.”

But then came the hypercontagious Delta variant, which continues to hit Florida harder than anywhere else in the country.

The result? DeSantis just added another, less flattering distinction to his résumé. When COVID first surged across the Sun Belt last summer, the average number of Floridians dying of the disease every 24 hours
, according to the New York Times’s state-by-state COVID database. The same was true over the winter.

wuGjz1jU_o.jpg

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
People who place their health and lives in the hands of government are insanely stupid.

What the thought process here? Because I've been taking responsibility for my own health and evidently I'm doing it wrong.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People who place their health and lives in the hands of government are insanely stupid.

What the thought process here? Because I've been taking responsibility for my own health and evidently I'm doing it wrong.

So is that the issue in Florida?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So it that the issue in Florida?

I think the real issue is hyperpartisanship to the point of absurdity.

To the point where the people are now herds of cattle who are helpless to make their own choices and need a governor to mommy them.

Admin.

The Hand Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

That's a very partisan thing to say.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If I die in a drunk driving accident which politicain is responsible? The closest Republican?

Admin.

The Hand Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

If I die in a drunk driving accident which politicain is responsible? The closest Republican?
Is that a Herman Cain joke?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The reason we are probably seeing more of this in Florida is likely due to the fact that its summer and Floridians are spending more time indoors with not much ventilation with the AC blasting.

It's not the governments job or responsibility to protect people from catching a virus.

If you guys disagree with that? Well perhaps get after the democrat politicains who are using mandates to "protect" grown ass adults and still seeing high cases and full ICUs.

Are you guys incapable of being responsible for your health? Or do you need your government to step in for you?

Admin.

The Hand Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
The reason we are probably seeing more of this in Florida is likely due to the fact that its summer and Floridians are spending more time indoors with not much ventilation with the AC blasting.

It's not the governments job or responsibility to protect people from catching a virus.

If you guys disagree with that? Well perhaps get after the democrat politicains who are using mandates to "protect" grown ass adults and still seeing high cases and full ICUs.

Are you guys incapable of being responsible for your health? Or do you need your government to step in for you?
That's a pretty week apologia in support of Desantis Slayer of Men

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's a pretty week apologia in support of Desantis Slayer of Men

Not so much. The government has ONE job, and that is to preserve the rights and liberties of the people they represent.

Your health is no ones....and I mean NO ones, responsibility but your own.

And you are not even holding Democrats to the same standards. In fact, you dont hold them to ANY standards. This entire rhetoric you have regarding DeSantis and covid is weak, partisan idiocy.

Putting your health in the hands of the government is pathetic, truly. And as we see from states who want that? It fails. Shocker, eh?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

A few months ago, Gov. Ron DeSantis, Republican of Florida, declared his hands-off approach to COVID-19 “
.”

But then came the hypercontagious Delta variant, which continues to hit Florida harder than anywhere else in the country.

The result? DeSantis just added another, less flattering distinction to his résumé. When COVID first surged across the Sun Belt last summer, the average number of Floridians dying of the disease every 24 hours
, according to the New York Times’s state-by-state COVID database. The same was true over the winter.

wuGjz1jU_o.jpg
Sorry josephine, but the lib media and CDC got caught inflating Florida's numbers. STFU.

Admin.

The Hand Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

.”

wuGjz1jU_o.jpg
Sorry josephine, but the lib media and CDC got caught inflating Florida's numbers. STFU.
More importantly, what is the current wait time at Stubby's Drive Through Abortion Clinic?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm curious when it became the governments job to make sure I dont get sick.

I pay doctors for that. Silly me!! It's my governors job!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So we aren't judging governors by how they do their actual job and manage their states.

We are judging them on how effectively controling they are making sure people dont catch a virus, and as Biden allows thousands of covid infected immigrants in.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I just assumed that the coronavirus is a biological weapon hatched in a lab in Wuhan China & that it is deadly.

so...I acted accordingly by avoided any potentially dangerous situations.

If people wanna sit next to a cobra, they're welcome to.
They have free will and personal freedom.
But if they die because the cobra ends up biting them, then they brought it upon themselves for a situation they could have avoided.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

.”

wuGjz1jU_o.jpg
More importantly, what is the current wait time at Stubby's Drive Through Abortion Clinic?
Dont worry. All that nigger jizz in your ass wont impregnate your prolapsed asshole, faggit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I just assumed that the coronavirus is a biological weapon hatched in a lab in Wuhan China & that it is deadly.

But if they die because the cobra ends up biting them, then they brought it upon themselves for a situation they could have avoided.

Exactly.

You dont rely on government for your health and well being. You open the door for human rights abuses.

Desantis was elected to protect and preserve rights and liberties. He is doing that, even in the face of viscious smears.

The PEOPLE need to step it up. And Biden needs to close the border until things are sorted out. It doesnt help letting covid and possible terrorists pour into the country right now. The government is suppose to do....they are not doing.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Exactly.

You dont rely on government for your health and well being. You open the door for human rights abuses.

Desantis was elected to protect and preserve rights and liberties. He is doing that, even in the face of viscious smears.

The PEOPLE need to step it up. And Biden needs to close the border until things are sorted out. It doesnt help letting covid and possible terrorists pour into the country right now. The government is suppose to do....they are not doing.

No De Santis isn't doing it right.

He should advise people to mask up and observe social distancing.

No child there should be going to school if much of the state is that sick.

Especially if they don't want to get vaccinated.

But the schools and public places should mask up and observe social distancing it possible.

Trying to Stand up to COVID is like staying inside a building that's burning down.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Exactly.

No De Santis isn't doing it right.

He should advise people to mask up and observe social distancing.

No child there should be going to school if much of the state is that sick.

Especially if they don't want to get vaccinated.

But the schools and public places should mask up and observe social distancing it possible.

Trying to Stand up to COVID is like staying inside a building that's burning down.

He IS doing it right. He HAS advised people. He just is refusing to put government mandates on them.

If you are only paying attention to what the media is saying.....you are only getting parts of the situation in Florida that helps an agenda.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Florida is no where near the top in per capita deaths. That numbers are now higher than previous waves is because it is summer and people in hot states spend more times in door because of air conditioning. In the winter the north gets the bigger numbers because more people spend time in doors because it is cold.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
New Jersey has the highest covid death rate while Rhode Island has the highest covid infection rate. Florida is 21st out of 50 in covid deaths despite having the most elderly population in the country.

@Joe please learn facts before spreading sensationalist partisan propaganda.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
For those interested in per capita covid related deaths by state the worst are:

1. New Jersey
2. New York
3. Mississippi (mostly due to unvaccinaed obese blacks with multiple pre-existing conditions).
4. Massachusetts.