Florida Governor Defuckupdis, Goes full Trumputinism and loses TWO HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS! from the State Pension fund in Rooskie investments.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
What a partisan dope.

Florida pension fund loses $200M in Russian investments, state rep. says

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

That's some damn fine governing right there. But hey at least they have that Billion Dollar Bond Debt of Disney to pay for, so this ain't no big deal, in comparison.

Now this is the part where the Trumputin shill will come in with the MSM Oligarchy Narrative and share some irrelevant story about abusive husbands or something.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Meanwhiles

Oregon wastes millions putting tampon dispensers in all the boys bathrooms across the state

yep, that's Kate Brownstain for ya

:LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What a partisan dope.

That's some damn fine governing right there. But hey at least they have that Billion Dollar Bond Debt of Disney to pay for, so this ain't no big deal, in comparison.

Now this is the part where the Trumputin shill will come in with the MSM Oligarchy Narrative and share some irrelevant story about abusive husbands or something.

Corporate media lies. Trying to get ahead of that by preemptively insulting people who dont mindlessly buy into complete bullshit doesnt actually do anything.

We know you actual shills think only leftwing corporate media tells absolutely truth and would never ever lie and your real enemies are those horrible ordinary people who dont want these horrid leftwing policies. They are obviously "putanists". Right? Media said so.....so it must be true.

Why dont you provide a list of oligarchs who are the good guys, Admin. Let us know which big corps and elites are passionately fighting for the people(by attacking the people)

I'm willing to bet it's all of them except the pillow guy and Elon Musk lol.

Useful fucking idiot.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I like this. Corporate Media lies . What about the Republican Party?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What a partisan dope.

Corporate media lies. Trying to get ahead of that by preemptively insulting people who dont mindlessly buy into complete bullshit doesnt actually do anything.

We know you actual shills think only leftwing corporate media tells absolutely truth and would never ever lie and your real enemies are those horrible ordinary people who dont want these horrid leftwing policies. They are obviously "putanists". Right? Media said so.....so it must be true.

Why dont you provide a list of oligarchs who are the good guys, Admin. Let us know which big corps and elites are passionately fighting for the people(by attacking the people)

Useful fucking idiot.
He comes from a state where they are poised to spend millions putting tampon dispensers in all the boys bathrooms

that right there tells you everything you need to know

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What a partisan dope.

Useful fucking idiot.
He comes from a state where they are poised to spend millions putting tampon dispensers in all the boys bathrooms

Literally the same thing is occurring in his state

But somehow he can slam DeSantis and call us all "putinists" .......but HE isnt the partisan hack. WE are.

These people dont even care about or know what goes on in their own party. They just hate other people.

Corporate media snaps its fingers and they spew hate.

Look how different the reporting is. It's literally the same situation.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What a partisan dope.

Useful fucking idiot.

But somehow he can slam DeSantis and call us all "putinists" .......but HE isnt the partisan hack. WE are.

These people dont even care about or know what goes on in their own party. They just hate other people.

You expected a modicum of intelligence outta that cock suckimg moron?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What a partisan dope.

Useful fucking idiot.

You expected a modicum of intelligence outta that cock suckimg moron?

No. I dont expect anything from any of them besides hatefulness and hypocrisy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admins state was "considering divesting" their investments on the first

Floridia was already in the review process to divest.

What a stupid fucking thing to complain about when your own fucking state hasnt even divested from the Russian investments either.

But yeah its other people who are "partisans". Dems/progs dont give a real fuck about ANYTHING. It's all always fake, bullshit grievances they wouldnt even have if the media didnt tell them about it.

The only thing these people care about is having bullshit excuses to hate their opposition. That's it. They hate us anyway.....but they have to nit pick to justify it because they have no good reasons for it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
They put tampons in boys bathrooms

I can’t wait to see the clusterfuxk this becomes

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What a stupid fucking thing to complain about when your own fucking state hasnt even divested from the Russian investments either.

But yeah its other people who are "partisans". Dems/progs dont give a real fuck about ANYTHING. It's all always fake, bullshit grievances they wouldnt even have if the media didnt tell them about it.
The funniest thing is that admong never gets tired of making himself look like a complete asshole

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

The funniest thing is that admong never gets tired of making himself look like a complete asshole
angry-no.gif

See Stubby, see Stubby meltdown in rage.

I love making Stubby shake rattle and roll in anger.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

angry-no.gif

See Stubby, see Stubby meltdown in rage.

I love making Stubby shake rattle and roll in anger.
Is there a tampon up your bleeding ass right now? If not. Break into a boys bathroom anywhere in your state and get one. Fagboi

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well this fake "complaint" about DeSantis will just go in the trash to be ignored (because he sure wont have the same standards for dems/progs running his state.....he shills for the state when it's his "people") right alongside legal child marriage, which isnt so bad after all when they learned it's legal in 44 states including CA.

Blue states could do anything at this point and their cucks wouldnt say a word.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Well this fake "complaint" about DeSantis will just go in the trash to be ignored (because he sure wont have the same standards for dems/progs running his state.....he shills for the state when it's his "people") right alongside legal child marriage, which isnt so bad after all when they learned it's legal in 44 states including CA.

Blue states could do anything at this point and their cucks wouldnt say a word.
But they do have menstrual equity tho

and that’s important to bleeding fairies like admong

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah.. I wish his threads would be a little less partisan.. It appears it's a huge crises nationally. Up your game, Admin :/

Admin is so partisan that he thinks his politcs are the standard and everyone ELSE is extreme and partisan.

He doesn't even know anything going on if the leftwing corporate media doesnt tell him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin doesnt even know in his state 13 year olds are getting put on the medical pathway to transing without parental knowledge and he will literally call any source that isnt leftwing corporate media "propaganda"

He straight up called the Dept of Education site "propaganda"

You cant reason with any of them. They are like hatefilled bots.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The thing is, if he would have included all the states that were losing money investing in Russia, it would have been a pretty good thread.. Too bad :/

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So I guess Oregon is putinist.

As well as EVERY state in the country now. According to Admins totally not partisan and completely objective standards here.

Admin calls everything the corporatists attack "teh right" but he is the objective and normal one. So it shouldnt be a problem for him to castigate blue states as Trumputanist partisans for their loss of millions.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The thing is, if he would have included all the states that were losing money investing in Russia, it would have been a pretty good thread.. Too bad :/

That's the thing. There is no way to have any real discourse with these people.

The ONLY thing they care about is spewing hate towards anyone who isnt in their cult bubble. They are heros of America fighting "teh right" and gunning to make the country a one party, federally ran shit hole.

That's their only platform. They have no real care, or depth or even empathy. They only care about nurturing their hatred for everyone else.

You cant even talk to them. Unless you agree with them.... then they might form a sentence. I have tried for a year and they are just nasty idiots incapable of any sort of critical thought.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's why I stay out of the politics section.. I do NOT want to hate these people lololol..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's why I stay out of the politics section.. I do NOT want to hate these people lololol..

I don't want to hate people either but it's hard.

They dont even care if something is true. If their media says it, they will spew hate and bullshit at you for it. They are useful idiots.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Does that idiot aidsman realize state pension funds are run by managers and not the state's governor?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not backing up anyone, Admin. I'm simply pointing out that you are being partisan, instead of addressing this issue as a national problem for both Democrat and Republican led states..