Florida Governor Signs into Law a bill restricting Stubby's usage of Gayspeak.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Why do you want to talk to 5 yr olds about homosex and trannie trends?
Why do you want Big Government Nanny State telling Little Tommy's Teacher what she or he may talk about in class?

Are you serious? So you think little kids need to know about transgender shite and other adult topics?

What are you, some kind of pervert?

You don't seem to mind when "Big government" promotes woke politics and CRT...

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do you want Big Government Nanny State telling Little Tommy's Teacher what she or he may talk about in class?

Are you serious? So you think little kids need to know about transgender shite and other adult topics?

My advice to you, is to start drinking heavily.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I missed this when you posted but exactly WTF does this have to do with the bill?

What does the Canada one have to do with the bill?

Explain to me how the fuck this bill somehow denies ANY homosexual students RIGHTS?

My daughter attends schools that do NOT shove sexual topics down the throats of little children and somehow she hasnt been denied a single right.

What the hell are you even thinking? Please explain yourself. Use specifics and explain WHY you think its vital to the rights of homosexuals for school staff to start initiating discussions about SEX with ELEMENTARY school students?

Exactly what rights was my daughter denied in school? Because this is her senior year and shes an honor roll student and shes treated just the same as the other students. Shes even openly dating another female student.....not a single problem.

So please enlighten us. I wouldnt allow you to discuss sex with my 5 year old just because you said "well I need to tell your 5 year old about masturbation, anal sex and gender options because in Veitnam some teacher was nasty to a gay kid"...... yeah that doesnt make sense, does it?

Make it make sense please.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We dont want them fucking the kids, either. Government is suppose to defend the rights of others.

And the kids have a right to safe environment in which to learn general education.....not be held in a hostage audience with no advocate present while topics of adult sexuality are forced on them before they have matured enough to process it.

This is called PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, Admin.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

My advice to you is to stop sucking cock heavily

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"
Democrats and their allies in the legacy media are up in arms about a Florida bill that would prohibit instruction on radical gender ideology and inappropriate sexual content in K-3 classrooms. They’ve dubbed it the “Don’t Say Gay” bill, even though the text of the bill doesn’t mention the word “gay” once, and argued that it is discriminatory toward the LGBT community.

None of this is true. The legislation is really an anti-
bill meant to protect young children from coercive leftist theories on gender and sex. These topics can still be discussed in the classroom if a student brings them up, according to the bill, but they cannot be taught as fact or pushed on impressionable students who don’t know any better".

If anyone reads the bill.....which I have btw....this article is correct. So are the other claims about "sexy sex ed" camp where left wing activists teach fucking 8 year olds about BDSM.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My advice to you is to stop sucking cock heavily

:Awesomeness: Stubbys all time favorite. COCK.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin laughs at my post but he hasnt even read the damn bill.

He just automatically demonized the bill without a single care what it really is.

Refuses to clarify and explain his point.

The attitudes of dem/profs towards everyone else in the country is basically "let us control your life even down to deciding when and how your child should be exposed to sexual topics. And dont expect us to even be transparent or clear about anything, because you are a stupid and ignorant bigot and ignorant racist and you should lose your job and have your kids removed".

That's literally how they think. They want to dictate and control everything and if you even question them, you just get hate.

How the fuck do they actually believe they are the good guys and totally not hateful? They wont talk to people.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

My advice to you is kill yourself. Seriously.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And yet you continue to try and engage in civil debate with cockroaches

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Seapedo wants children trained on sexuality obviously

I swear, there's retarded and then there's Aidsman. He constantly promotes faggotry and LGBT shite, but when he's accused of being a homo he's like "HUH???? WTF gives you that idea???"

Now he's defending pervs wanting to teach 5 yr olds about buttsex.... the guy needs to be on a government watchlist.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I swear, there's retarded and then there's Aidsman. He constantly promotes faggotry and LGBT shite, but when he's accused of being a homo he's like "HUH???? WTF gives you that idea???"

Now he's defending pervs wanting to teach 5 yr olds about buttsex.... the guy needs to be on a government watchlist.
4c5f2e261d48fff3d43850b1733228d2.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I bet you believe the age of consent should be lowered or scrapped completely, right?

Oh, you dropped your NAMBLA membership....
Sorry douche nozzle, your harboring of dark thoughts, doesn't mean everyone else does too. Talk to your therapist.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

4c5f2e261d48fff3d43850b1733228d2.jpg

You understand there is proof? That parents are not just throwing a fit for shits and giggles?

If its paranoia than the bill wouldnt be a single problem. Because it only stops school staff from introducing K-3 students to adult sexual topics. You shouldnt have a single problem with the bill.

The fact it's being fought and smeared and lied about kinda says a lot. Js.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Guess what?

Teachers are not allowed to introduce k-3 students to any of that either. Literally the same rules apply. Teachers are not permitted to teach religion or introduce kids to religion, nor can they present it as fact.

Just like this bill doesnt allow k-3 teachers to introduce children to sexual topics or teach gender.

So what's the problem? The kids are allowed to ask about Josh's two moms and get answer. What isnt allowed is the teacher starting a convo pointing out the two moms for the purpose of discussing sex. Again you need to actually read the damn bill.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I bet you believe the age of consent should be lowered or scrapped completely, right?

Oh, you dropped your NAMBLA membership....
Sorry douche nozzle, your harboring of dark thoughts, doesn't mean everyone else does too. Talk to your therapist.

Says the guy who wants to talk to 5 yr olds about sex....
Your ability to express simple mindedness so faciley is amazing, good for you

That's exactly what the bill you havent read is stopping.

You are opposing a bill that prevents teachers from initiating and teaching about adult sexuality and gender to k-3 year olds.

Thats 5 through 9 years old.

You are slamming a bill that's designed to protect little children from PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

How can you reject or support legislation and bills without even reading it and then insult people who did read it and are telling you what it is?

I swear you guys would vote away the Constitution if it was a dem/prog bill.