Florida Governor signs transgender sports ban on first day of Aids pride month LOL

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No wonder you libtards hate "Floriduh" eh?

file-20180918-158246-2pem0n.jpg

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signed a wide-ranging education bill that included banning transgender female athletes from competing on high-school girls’ and college women’s sports teams.

The governor introduced the legislature during a news conference in Jacksonville Tuesday with signs on the podium reading “The Fairness In Women’s Sports Act.”

“In Florida, girls are going to play girls sports, boys are going to play boys sports,” DeSantis said.

The bill was sent to the governor Friday

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Governor should just a go another step further and create a new category for Transgender athletes so they can no longer make the excuse that the 'need' to compete in women's or girl's sports.

So transgender run against, box, play footfall against other transgenders.

That's the way things are going anyways.

So may as well create a 3rd new gender for them in everything.

3 bathrooms instead a two, new change rooms for them, etc etc.

gender-neutral-washroom-at-powell-river-city-hall.jpg

...Might be kinda expensive to outfit all the public buildings and stores like that, but they may as well do it now than later.

It's a reality that can't be ignored anymore. There's just too many of them now and they continue to grow in numbers.

Could end up protecting women/littl girls as well from predators, etc.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
The Governor should just a go another step further and create a new category for Transgender athletes so they can no longer make the excuse that the 'need' to compete in women's or girl's sports.

...Might be kinda expensive to outfit all the public buildings and stores like that, but they may as well do it now than later.

It's a reality that can't be ignored anymore. There's just too many of them now and they continue to grow in numbers.

How many times have you been raped by a transgender person?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

mnkz3mU.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...well.. how would you solve this issue?

Just let Transgender do whatever they want?

Make up all the rules without giving anyone else a say?

What's your solution?

Even in ultra gay-friendly Vancouver Canada where I live, they already have 'gender neutral' washorroms in may playces now.

Even the police building has them. Community centres and schools as well.
So does it notseem logical to introduce a 'gender neutral' category for sports competitions too?
What's your solution?

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

mnkz3mU.jpg
STFU you ad hom fgt.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

mnkz3mU.jpg
STFU you ad hom fgt.
8RCjZU4.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
No wonder you libtards hate "Floriduh" eh?

file-20180918-158246-2pem0n.jpg

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signed a wide-ranging education bill that included banning transgender female athletes from competing on high-school girls’ and college women’s sports teams.

The governor introduced the legislature during a news conference in Jacksonville Tuesday with signs on the podium reading “The Fairness In Women’s Sports Act.”

“In Florida, girls are going to play girls sports, boys are going to play boys sports,” DeSantis said.

The bill was sent to the governor Friday

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Floridians hate these fucking degenerates

Go DeSantis!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Do you guys get some sort of thrill from ignoring every single case of rape and predator behavior that CANT be used by you as a some dumb fucking partisan weapon?

Right so I suppose in leftist fucking Lala unicorn cotton candy land......NO predator anywhere would EVER take advantage of this trans pandering to gain access to women/girls in vulnerable situations. This is the sheltered land you guys live in.

You know its happened right? In a fucking womens shelter at that.

You guys wont give a fuck until it's an actual transwoman who gets attacked in a locker room.

Until then you'll just gaslight and pretend we are saying transwomen are rapists.... when no one is saying that. Because you guys gaslight when you cant address something.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Do you guys get some sort of thrill from ignoring every single case of rape and predator behavior that CANT be used by you as a some dumb fucking partisan weapon?

Right so I suppose in leftist fucking Lala unicorn cotton candy land......NO predator anywhere would EVER take advantage of this trans pandering to gain access to women/girls in vulnerable situations. This is the sheltered land you guys live in.

You guys wont give a fuck until it's an actual transwoman who gets attacked in a locker room.

Until then you'll just gaslight and pretend we are saying transwomen are rapists.... when no one is saying that. Because you guys gaslight when you cant address something.
Do you want admin to love you and read every single one of your posts?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Do you want admin to love you and read every single one of your posts?
d9upntp-dca3547d-dfe0-42dc-944e-99abe14e9820.png

• Funny
Reactions: Joe
OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It must be, these people treat Political Correctness as a religion, so I guess it's the equivalent of a devout Christian using the lord's name in vain...

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
At what point will everyone realize Florida is the piss that is stored in the balls of America?

So much for an IQ above 100. No wonder you are a liberal Navi fag

I know right WTF?

To be honest, I'm pretty surprised that such a keen observer and general enthousiast of the male body like Aidsmin could make such an error.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
At what point will everyone realize Florida is the piss that is stored in the balls of America?

I know right WTF?

To be honest, I'm pretty surprised that such a keen observer and general enthousiast of the male body like Aidsmin could make such an error.

Do you think he lets his boyfriend piss in his mouth? Hence the co fusion?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I know right WTF?

It's probably a daily occurrence between them both, along with complaining about Trump and white people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I know right WTF?

It's probably a daily occurrence between them both, along with complaining about Trump and white people.

White people complaining about white people. Only a liberal could be so self unaware and backwards?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I know right WTF?

White people complaining about white people. Only a liberal could be so self unaware and backwards?

Liberalism is a disease, there's literally no other way to describe the affliction.