Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lmao--- the wimp and the blimp have synchronized their melties

We're laughing at you, not with you...
omg a pig and a fig are laughing at me... whatever will I do ? :LOL3:

Engage
The both of you tools are incapable of engaging.

you've proven that time and time again.

Pissing all over your cone shaped heads is all you morons are worth at this point

so cope.

no need to meltdown, snowflake

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Engage

Pissing all over your cone shaped heads is all you morons are worth at this point

so cope.

When Stubby gets sad, all he has to do is go buy something luxurious, and then he is all happy again!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Engage

so cope.

When Stubby gets sad, all he has to do is go buy something luxurious, and then he is all happy again!

How many things can he buy to try to fill that huge hole missing from his humanity?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Engage

so cope.

How many things can he buy to try to fill that huge hole missing from his humanity?

e4d92ef2764ca3ff8acd1bfa43bf97bf1cf3f0e8.jpeg

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
So is this a Jesus thread or a Lefist Hate-the-Florida-Governor thread or a Biggie/Admin you suck cock thread?

I thought all threads were Biggie talking about Admin sucking cock threads...

Many, yas, and Admin seems strangely tittilated by all the cock suck talk, don't you think? But it is true that he was in the Navy for many years, just like Davey in that famous song by Billy Joel called the Pianoman ... must be a kernel of truth in there about Navy lifers being dick-sucking homosexuals. right?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So is this a Jesus thread or a Lefist Hate-the-Florida-Governor thread or a Biggie/Admin you suck cock thread?

Many, yas, and Admin seems strangely tittilated by all the cock suck talk, don't you think? But it is true that he was in the Navy for many years, just like Davey in that famous song by Billy Joel called the Pianoman ... must be a kernel of truth in there about Navy lifers being dick-sucking homosexuals. right?

No, I think he mocks the whole fag laming that the guttersnipes are only capable of...

As to mocking the military, only the right can claim to support the troops while dishonoring them simultaneously.

You win that one.

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

What happened to ya Raggie?
. There was a time when your posts used to occasionally rise to mediocre.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lol, no shit

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Lol, no shit
It's a shame to see him in his decrepitude.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

No, I think he mocks the whole fag laming that the guttersnipes are only capable of...

As to mocking the military, only the right can claim to support the troops while dishonoring them simultaneously.

You win that one.

When a Leftist hides behind the shield of having served, but supports an ideology of tyranny (Leftism), then they are deserving of mockery and ridicule. Kinda like pussy faggot wimps like John Kerry and his whole "Winter Soldier" farce.

Sure, Admin hung out in the basement of the boat doing laundry for his betters for his whole career in the Navy, but today he's a Registered Democrat, which makes him an enemy of Liberty and a breaker of his oath to protect and defend the Constitution.

Any other questions?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Leviticus: Yes, let's all follow the law.

27:1-4
The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘If anyone makes a special vow to dedicate a person to the Lord by giving the equivalent value, 3 set the value of a male between the ages of twenty and sixty at fifty shekels[
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
] of silver, according to the sanctuary shekel[
]; 4 for a female, set her value at thirty shekels[
];
21:16-23
The Lord said to Moses, 17 “Say to Aaron: ‘For the generations to come none of your descendants who has a defect may come near to offer the food of his God. 18 No man who has any defect may come near: no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed; 19 no man with a crippled foot or hand, 20 or who is a hunchback or a dwarf, or who has any eye defect, or who has festering or running sores or damaged testicles. 21 No descendant of Aaron the priest who has any defect is to come near to present the food offerings to the Lord. He has a defect; he must not come near to offer the food of his God. 22 He may eat the most holy food of his God, as well as the holy food; 23 yet because of his defect, he must not go near the curtain or approach the altar, and so desecrate my sanctuary. I am the Lord, who makes them holy.’”
19:27
"Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard."
19:33-34 *
“‘When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. 34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God.
19:23-25
“‘When you enter the land and plant any kind of fruit tree, regard its fruit as forbidden.[
] For three years you are to consider it forbidden[
]; it must not be eaten. 24 In the fourth year all its fruit will be holy, an offering of praise to the Lord. 25 But in the fifth year you may eat its fruit. In this way your harvest will be increased. I am the Lord your God.
25:23
“‘The land must not be sold permanently, because the land is mine and you reside in my land as foreigners and strangers."
19:9
“‘When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest."
12:5-8

The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Say to the Israelites: ‘A woman who becomes pregnant and gives birth to a son will be ceremonially unclean for seven days, just as she is unclean during her monthly period. 3 On the eighth day the boy is to be circumcised. 4 Then the woman must wait thirty-three days to be purified from her bleeding. She must not touch anything sacred or go to the sanctuary until the days of her purification are over. 5 If she gives birth to a daughter, for two weeks the woman will be unclean, as during her period. Then she must wait sixty-six days to be purified from her bleeding.

6 “‘When the days of her purification for a son or daughter are over, she is to bring to the priest at the entrance to the tent of meeting a year-old lamb for a burnt offering and a young pigeon or a dove for a sin offering.[
] 7 He shall offer them before the Lord to make atonement for her, and then she will be ceremonially clean from her flow of blood.

“‘These are the regulations for the woman who gives birth to a boy or a girl. 8 But if she cannot afford a lamb, she is to bring two doves or two young pigeons, one for a burnt offering and the other for a sin offering. In this way the priest will make atonement for her, and she will be clean.’”

...and most important - when sacrificing animals to the Lord, remember that all the fat is his.
3:1-16
“‘If your offering is a fellowship offering, and you offer an animal from the herd, whether male or female, you are to present before the Lord an animal without defect. 2 You are to lay your hand on the head of your offering and slaughter it at the entrance to the tent of meeting. Then Aaron’s sons the priests shall splash the blood against the sides of the altar. 3 From the fellowship offering you are to bring a food offering to the Lord: the internal organs and all the fat that is connected to them, 4 both kidneys with the fat on them near the loins, and the long lobe of the liver, which you will remove with the kidneys. 5 Then Aaron’s sons are to burn it on the altar on top of the burnt offering that is lying on the burning wood; it is a food offering, an aroma pleasing to the Lord.

6 “‘If you offer an animal from the flock as a fellowship offering to the Lord, you are to offer a male or female without defect. 7 If you offer a lamb, you are to present it before the Lord, 8 lay your hand on its head and slaughter it in front of the tent of meeting. Then Aaron’s sons shall splash its blood against the sides of the altar. 9 From the fellowship offering you are to bring a food offering to the Lord: its fat, the entire fat tail cut off close to the backbone, the internal organs and all the fat that is connected to them, 10 both kidneys with the fat on them near the loins, and the long lobe of the liver, which you will remove with the kidneys. 11 The priest shall burn them on the altar as a food offering presented to the Lord.

12 “‘If your offering is a goat, you are to present it before the Lord, 13 lay your hand on its head and slaughter it in front of the tent of meeting. Then Aaron’s sons shall splash its blood against the sides of the altar. 14 From what you offer you are to present this food offering to the Lord: the internal organs and all the fat that is connected to them, 15 both kidneys with the fat on them near the loins, and the long lobe of the liver, which you will remove with the kidneys. 16 The priest shall burn them on the altar as a food offering, a pleasing aroma. All the fat is the Lord’s.
So, whats the problem
Well, maybe you missed this one:
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. 34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God."
. I mean how could you support a person who so fragrantly violates the Law?
You know you must be killed now,
and that's to say nothing of the goat, sister and motherfucking you are guilty of.

If you actually knew the bible, you would have a better challange to his usage of levitical law.

You used this verse because you think "cons" are anti immigration. No one is anti immigration.

Let me ask you this. Native born people are documented, right? We are documented citizens. No one born here is just without a SSN or form of ID. Right?

Our immigration stance is directly in line with this part of Judaism levitical law. Dems/progs are actually violating it and enabling human trafficking, rape and abuse by just letting the border be open.

Your immigration stance is right wing, H. It's not the left/dem stance at all. You may wanna check with the others on this and decide if you want to agree with us or not.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You win that one.

When a Leftist hides behind the shield of having served, but supports an ideology of tyranny (Leftism), then they are deserving of mockery and ridicule. Kinda like pussy faggot wimps like John Kerry and his whole "Winter Soldier" farce.

Sure, Admin hung out in the basement of the boat doing laundry for his betters for his whole career in the Navy, but today he's a Registered Democrat, which makes him an enemy of Liberty and a breaker of his oath to protect and defend the Constitution.

Any other questions?

Exactly. Took an oath to the Constitution.

Opposes individual rights and liberties according to whatever their partisan side demands.

He supports infringing on the 2A and now on the censorship bandwagon driven by Neil Young.

And wont even talk about it.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

You win that one.

Any other questions?

Exactly. Took an oath to the Constitution.

Opposes individual rights and liberties according to whatever their partisan side demands.

He supports infringing on the 2A and now on the censorship bandwagon driven by Neil Young.

And wont even talk about it.

Of course he won't talk about his hypocrisy. He probably can't find a cartoon meme that encompasses the idea.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Engage

so cope.

Big will make me his beneficiary and I shall have all his luxurious assets when he takes his dirt nap.

And I will continue the legacy by bragging about it on BF in his memory.

Bahahahahaha.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Leviticus: Yes, let's all follow the law.

27:1-4
The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘If anyone makes a special vow to dedicate a person to the Lord by giving the equivalent value, 3 set the value of a male between the ages of twenty and sixty at fifty shekels[
] of silver, according to the sanctuary shekel[
]; 4 for a female, set her value at thirty shekels[
];
21:16-23
The Lord said to Moses, 17 “Say to Aaron: ‘For the generations to come none of your descendants who has a defect may come near to offer the food of his God. 18 No man who has any defect may come near: no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed; 19 no man with a crippled foot or hand, 20 or who is a hunchback or a dwarf, or who has any eye defect, or who has festering or running sores or damaged testicles. 21 No descendant of Aaron the priest who has any defect is to come near to present the food offerings to the Lord. He has a defect; he must not come near to offer the food of his God. 22 He may eat the most holy food of his God, as well as the holy food; 23 yet because of his defect, he must not go near the curtain or approach the altar, and so desecrate my sanctuary. I am the Lord, who makes them holy.’”
19:27
"Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard."
“‘When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. 34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God.
19:23-25
“‘When you enter the land and plant any kind of fruit tree, regard its fruit as forbidden.[
] For three years you are to consider it forbidden[
]; it must not be eaten. 24 In the fourth year all its fruit will be holy, an offering of praise to the Lord. 25 But in the fifth year you may eat its fruit. In this way your harvest will be increased. I am the Lord your God.
25:23
“‘The land must not be sold permanently, because the land is mine and you reside in my land as foreigners and strangers."
19:9
“‘When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest."
12:5-8

The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Say to the Israelites: ‘A woman who becomes pregnant and gives birth to a son will be ceremonially unclean for seven days, just as she is unclean during her monthly period. 3 On the eighth day the boy is to be circumcised. 4 Then the woman must wait thirty-three days to be purified from her bleeding. She must not touch anything sacred or go to the sanctuary until the days of her purification are over. 5 If she gives birth to a daughter, for two weeks the woman will be unclean, as during her period. Then she must wait sixty-six days to be purified from her bleeding.

6 “‘When the days of her purification for a son or daughter are over, she is to bring to the priest at the entrance to the tent of meeting a year-old lamb for a burnt offering and a young pigeon or a dove for a sin offering.[
] 7 He shall offer them before the Lord to make atonement for her, and then she will be ceremonially clean from her flow of blood.

“‘These are the regulations for the woman who gives birth to a boy or a girl. 8 But if she cannot afford a lamb, she is to bring two doves or two young pigeons, one for a burnt offering and the other for a sin offering. In this way the priest will make atonement for her, and she will be clean.’”

...and most important - when sacrificing animals to the Lord, remember that all the fat is his.
3:1-16
“‘If your offering is a fellowship offering, and you offer an animal from the herd, whether male or female, you are to present before the Lord an animal without defect. 2 You are to lay your hand on the head of your offering and slaughter it at the entrance to the tent of meeting. Then Aaron’s sons the priests shall splash the blood against the sides of the altar. 3 From the fellowship offering you are to bring a food offering to the Lord: the internal organs and all the fat that is connected to them, 4 both kidneys with the fat on them near the loins, and the long lobe of the liver, which you will remove with the kidneys. 5 Then Aaron’s sons are to burn it on the altar on top of the burnt offering that is lying on the burning wood; it is a food offering, an aroma pleasing to the Lord.

6 “‘If you offer an animal from the flock as a fellowship offering to the Lord, you are to offer a male or female without defect. 7 If you offer a lamb, you are to present it before the Lord, 8 lay your hand on its head and slaughter it in front of the tent of meeting. Then Aaron’s sons shall splash its blood against the sides of the altar. 9 From the fellowship offering you are to bring a food offering to the Lord: its fat, the entire fat tail cut off close to the backbone, the internal organs and all the fat that is connected to them, 10 both kidneys with the fat on them near the loins, and the long lobe of the liver, which you will remove with the kidneys. 11 The priest shall burn them on the altar as a food offering presented to the Lord.

12 “‘If your offering is a goat, you are to present it before the Lord, 13 lay your hand on its head and slaughter it in front of the tent of meeting. Then Aaron’s sons shall splash its blood against the sides of the altar. 14 From what you offer you are to present this food offering to the Lord: the internal organs and all the fat that is connected to them, 15 both kidneys with the fat on them near the loins, and the long lobe of the liver, which you will remove with the kidneys. 16 The priest shall burn them on the altar as a food offering, a pleasing aroma. All the fat is the Lord’s.
So, whats the problem
Well, maybe you missed this one:
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. 34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God."
. I mean how could you support a person who so fragrantly violates the Law?
You know you must be killed now,
and that's to say nothing of the goat, sister and motherfucking you are guilty of.

If you actually knew the bible, you would have a better challange to his usage of levitical law.

You used this verse because you think "cons" are anti immigration. No one is anti immigration.

Let me ask you this. Native born people are documented, right? We are documented citizens. No one born here is just without a SSN or form of ID. Right?

Our immigration stance is directly in line with this part of Judaism levitical law. Dems/progs are actually violating it and enabling human trafficking, rape and abuse by just letting the border be open.

Your immigration stance is right wing, H. It's not the left/dem stance at all. You may wanna check with the others on this and decide if you want to agree with us or not.
They wanna follow the Law, except when its not convenient.

I've forgotten more about the Law than they'll ever know TOGETHER!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey libtards:

Acts 5:29

29 Peter and the other apostles replied: “We must obey God rather than human beings!

AKA, I must overthrow a government that caters to special treatment for faggits. PWN3D!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We need to start killing faggits in the streets. God says we should, who are you to argue?
Link it dumb fuck.

ha ha fables
Worry about your own cucked out country, ya dirty faggit. Mericuh is based in God's Word! PWN3D!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You win that one.

Any other questions?

I reject your ideas. How is serving "hiding" at all? Not serving is hiding when you talk tough.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Hey libtards:

Acts 5:29

29 Peter and the other apostles replied: “We must obey God rather than human beings!

AKA, I must overthrow a government that caters to special treatment for faggits. PWN3D!
What does your landscaper say about jerking off on the internet?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You win that one.

Any other questions?
Fuck you too cowardly to serve. Your bullshit opinion means nothing to me, nothing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Engage

so cope.

Big will make me his beneficiary and I shall have all his luxurious assets when he takes his dirt nap.

And I will continue the legacy by bragging about it on BF in his memory.

Bahahahahaha.

Your most fervent wish, a lifetime meal ticket.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You win that one.

Any other questions?
Fuck you too cowardly to serve. Your bullshit opinion means nothing to me, nothing.

It's literally ALL talk and one vote at the ballot box. BFD