Orwellian Florida Governor Faces Beatdown This November

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some friends of ours are down in Florida living their best lives and they visited my kids. DeSantis came up in convo and our friends love that guy to death. They hate that fat fuk pritzger who's fucking up illinois left and right. People here are so fukin weary over the broken vax and mask promises, you see more and more people just ignoring masks altogether.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey libtards:

Acts 5:29

29 Peter and the other apostles replied: “We must obey God rather than human beings!

AKA, I must overthrow a government that caters to special treatment for faggits. PWN3D!
What does your landscaper say about jerking off on the internet?
He says: "aidsman jerks me off in his mouth and sucks every last drop of cum outta me!".

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
So is this a Jesus thread or a Lefist Hate-the-Florida-Governor thread or a Biggie/Admin you suck cock thread?

I thought all threads were Biggie talking about Admin sucking cock threads...

Many, yas, and Admin seems strangely tittilated by all the cock suck talk, don't you think? But it is true that he was in the Navy for many years, just like Davey in that famous song by Billy Joel called the Pianoman ... must be a kernel of truth in there about Navy lifers being dick-sucking homosexuals. right?

No, I think he mocks the whole fag laming that the guttersnipes are only capable of...

As to mocking the military, only the right can claim to support the troops while dishonoring them simultaneously.

You win that one.

When a Leftist hides behind the shield of having served, but supports an ideology of tyranny (Leftism), then they are deserving of mockery and ridicule. Kinda like pussy faggot wimps like John Kerry and his whole "Winter Soldier" farce.

Sure, Admin hung out in the basement of the boat doing laundry for his betters for his whole career in the Navy, but today he's a Registered Democrat, which makes him an enemy of Liberty and a breaker of his oath to protect and defend the Constitution.

Any other questions?
Fuck you too cowardly to serve. Your bullshit opinion means nothing to me, nothing.

It's literally ALL talk and one vote at the ballot box. BFD
I especially laugh at all the morons that buy into that Swift Boat crap about Kerry. Those guys saw more war shit, than just about anyone over there.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So is this a Jesus thread or a Lefist Hate-the-Florida-Governor thread or a Biggie/Admin you suck cock thread?

Many, yas, and Admin seems strangely tittilated by all the cock suck talk, don't you think? But it is true that he was in the Navy for many years, just like Davey in that famous song by Billy Joel called the Pianoman ... must be a kernel of truth in there about Navy lifers being dick-sucking homosexuals. right?

No, I think he mocks the whole fag laming that the guttersnipes are only capable of...

As to mocking the military, only the right can claim to support the troops while dishonoring them simultaneously.

You win that one.

When a Leftist hides behind the shield of having served, but supports an ideology of tyranny (Leftism), then they are deserving of mockery and ridicule. Kinda like pussy faggot wimps like John Kerry and his whole "Winter Soldier" farce.

Sure, Admin hung out in the basement of the boat doing laundry for his betters for his whole career in the Navy, but today he's a Registered Democrat, which makes him an enemy of Liberty and a breaker of his oath to protect and defend the Constitution.

Any other questions?
Fuck you too cowardly to serve. Your bullshit opinion means nothing to me, nothing.

I especially laugh at all the morons that buy into that Swift Boat crap about Kerry. Those guys saw more war shit, than just about anyone over there.
Coward Kerry is full of horse paste! He's a tax dodger too!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You win that one.

Any other questions?

These people believe anything their daddy, whomever their daddy is at the time, tells them. Meh, fuck 'em.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
We need to start killing faggits in the streets. God says we should, who are you to argue?
Link it dumb fuck.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

ha ha fables
Worry about your own cucked out country, ya dirty faggit. Mericuh is based in God's Word! PWN3D!

are you smokin twack ?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

You win that one.

Any other questions?

Serve Schmerve. You ain't special because you sucked a living off the taxpayers for 20 years doing laundry in the bottom of the boat. You vote for Democrats. Democrats are the enemies of Liberty. That you support Democrats can only mean that you have violated your oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America and therefore your bonded word means nothing and you are deserving no respect for scrubbing the shit stains our of your fellow sailor's scivvies.

If you find that offensive, then stop supporting the enemies of Liberty.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You win that one.

Any other questions?

Serve Schmerve. You ain't special because you sucked a living off the taxpayers for 20 years doing laundry in the bottom of the boat. You vote for Democrats. Democrats are the enemies of Liberty. That you support Democrats can only mean that you have violated your oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America and therefore your bonded word means nothing and you are deserving no respect for scrubbing the shit stains our of your fellow sailor's scivvies.

If you find that offensive, then stop supporting the enemies of Liberty.
Fuck you faggot ass.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
200w.gif

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

You win that one.

Any other questions?

I reject your ideas. How is serving "hiding" at all? Not serving is hiding when you talk tough.

Read my post again and then try to frame a question around my use of the word "hiding" that doesn't make you look like an illiterate Affirmative Action hire.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You win that one.

Any other questions?

I reject your ideas. How is serving "hiding" at all? Not serving is hiding when you talk tough.

Read my post again and then try to frame a question around my use of the word "hiding" that doesn't make you look like an illiterate Affirmative Action hire.
Fuck you faggot ass.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

You win that one.

Any other questions?

Fuck you faggot ass.

OUCH!

Calm down, man! Just because I am always right, true and correct doesn't mean you have to be a jag off.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You win that one.

Any other questions?

Fuck you faggot ass.

OUCH!

Calm down, man! Just because I am always right, true and correct doesn't mean you have to be a jag off.
Fuck you fgt.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You win that one.

Any other questions?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA TRIGGERED SNOWFLAKE ALERT

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

You win that one.

Any other questions?

Fuck you faggot ass.

OUCH!

Fuck you fgt.

Gods! You're even abbreviating faggot now?

Do Better, man!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lmao--- the wimp and the blimp have synchronized their melties

We're laughing at you, not with you...
omg a pig and a fig are laughing at me... whatever will I do ? :LOL3:

Engage
The both of you tools are incapable of engaging.

you've proven that time and time again.

Pissing all over your cone shaped heads is all you morons are worth at this point

so cope.

no need to meltdown, snowflake
so then why are you melting, jupiter?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You win that one.

Any other questions?

Fuck you faggot ass.

OUCH!

Fuck you fgt.

Gods! You're even abbreviating faggot now?

Do Better, man!

I'm glad you and stubby found each other, now you can run off and get a room together, and get busy doing your faggot shit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You win that one.

Any other questions?
Post of the month

Plus all Navy boys are cross dressing homos

fact

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You win that one.

Any other questions?

How does one get planet oak out of nearby solar systems?

Asking for this freakish looking ghoul who doesn't have a nose

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You win that one.

Any other questions?

How does one get planet oak out of nearby solar systems?

Asking for this freakish looking ghoul who doesn't have a nose
When are you and Ragey Asshole going on your big gay sex dancing date?

And we won't tell everyone you're gay.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sensitive snowflakes gonna melt.
Swallow a bag of concrete and harden up then, cock licker
I have a luxury coffee maker, so I lead a pretty luxurious lifestyle myself!

Wow. I have a luxury, um a luxury, well, a luxury day planner!

My neighbor gave me five eggs from her chickens. That was my kind of luxury!!!!

I opted for a luxury worm farm instead of a garbage disposal.

Basically I have a tub of worms that eat our organic garbage and they shit out the compost I'm gonna grow food in.

That's my kind of luxury :D

Until Big kicks and all my gold digging finally pays off.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Some friends of ours are down in Florida living their best lives and they visited my kids. DeSantis came up in convo and our friends love that guy to death. They hate that fat fuk pritzger who's fucking up illinois left and right. People here are so fukin weary over the broken vax and mask promises, you see more and more people just ignoring masks altogether.

Same here. People are just kinda fucking off the masks at this point. Well they have been for a while.

I'll wear a procedural mask if I feel I may have something but other than that, I dont wear masks unless I go into a business that wants them on. Not many do though.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Same here. People are just kinda fucking off the masks at this point. Well they have been for a while.

I'll wear a procedural mask if I feel I may have something but other than that, I dont wear masks unless I go into a business that wants them on. Not many do though.
I just hope Loktard hasn't infected anyone else with his fuck everybody else attitude.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol - I love the way Reggie sticks his hand up admong's skirt and works him promptly into a hissy fit of tears, blood and piss

every - fucking - time :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I just hope Loktard hasn't infected anyone else with his fuck everybody else attitude.

I'm pretty confident he hasnt.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
lol - I love the way Reggie sticks his hand up admong's skirt and works him promptly into a hissy fit of tears, blood and piss

Tell us about your Audi A8L and your Olympic Sized Swimming Pool again, you cock holster.

:Excited5::Excited5::Excited5::Excited5::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Calling him Ragey Asshole lol. I've never seen Gurk pissed.....ever lol.
They something to clutch on to sooth all their butthurt

I still Think admong hates america because the department of defense refuses to pay for his gender reassignment surgery citing the fact that he completed his transition into a woman when he joined the Navy

haw haw - he got fucked

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

He is still bellyaching about getting booted from CBT about 5 years ago, after being warned several times. He is a punk just like your buddy Stubby.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

They something to clutch on to sooth all their butthurt

I still Think admong hates america because the department of defense refuses to pay for his gender reassignment surgery citing the fact that he completed his transition into a woman when he joined the Navy

haw haw - he got fucked
fuck you bald clown