Orwellian Florida Governor Faces Beatdown This November

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Life was rough back then during Ancient Times...Lokmeer!

...would you really have wanted ta live under Religious Law?!
We DO live under many religious laws josephine. Read some history.

Actually I think we'really seeing all these transgender kids now is we'rE too soft on kids now. Let em do whatever they want and they go astray.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Life was rough back then during Ancient Times...Lokmeer!

...would you really have wanted ta live under Religious Law?!
We DO live under many religious laws josephine. Read some history.

Actually I think we'really seeing all these transgender kids now is we'rE too soft on kids now. Let em do whatever they want and they go astray.
My kids know I would have disowned them for the gay. They also know if they turned out to be murderers, I'd throw the switch on em myself!

OP
OP
1Holliday1

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Leviticus: Yes, let's all follow the law.

27:1-4
The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘If anyone makes a special vow to dedicate a person to the Lord by giving the equivalent value, 3 set the value of a male between the ages of twenty and sixty at fifty shekels[
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
] of silver, according to the sanctuary shekel[
]; 4 for a female, set her value at thirty shekels[
];
21:16-23
The Lord said to Moses, 17 “Say to Aaron: ‘For the generations to come none of your descendants who has a defect may come near to offer the food of his God. 18 No man who has any defect may come near: no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed; 19 no man with a crippled foot or hand, 20 or who is a hunchback or a dwarf, or who has any eye defect, or who has festering or running sores or damaged testicles. 21 No descendant of Aaron the priest who has any defect is to come near to present the food offerings to the Lord. He has a defect; he must not come near to offer the food of his God. 22 He may eat the most holy food of his God, as well as the holy food; 23 yet because of his defect, he must not go near the curtain or approach the altar, and so desecrate my sanctuary. I am the Lord, who makes them holy.’”
19:27
"Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard."
19:33-34 *
“‘When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. 34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God.
19:23-25
“‘When you enter the land and plant any kind of fruit tree, regard its fruit as forbidden.[
] For three years you are to consider it forbidden[
]; it must not be eaten. 24 In the fourth year all its fruit will be holy, an offering of praise to the Lord. 25 But in the fifth year you may eat its fruit. In this way your harvest will be increased. I am the Lord your God.
25:23
“‘The land must not be sold permanently, because the land is mine and you reside in my land as foreigners and strangers."
19:9
“‘When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest."
12:5-8

The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Say to the Israelites: ‘A woman who becomes pregnant and gives birth to a son will be ceremonially unclean for seven days, just as she is unclean during her monthly period. 3 On the eighth day the boy is to be circumcised. 4 Then the woman must wait thirty-three days to be purified from her bleeding. She must not touch anything sacred or go to the sanctuary until the days of her purification are over. 5 If she gives birth to a daughter, for two weeks the woman will be unclean, as during her period. Then she must wait sixty-six days to be purified from her bleeding.

6 “‘When the days of her purification for a son or daughter are over, she is to bring to the priest at the entrance to the tent of meeting a year-old lamb for a burnt offering and a young pigeon or a dove for a sin offering.[
] 7 He shall offer them before the Lord to make atonement for her, and then she will be ceremonially clean from her flow of blood.

“‘These are the regulations for the woman who gives birth to a boy or a girl. 8 But if she cannot afford a lamb, she is to bring two doves or two young pigeons, one for a burnt offering and the other for a sin offering. In this way the priest will make atonement for her, and she will be clean.’”

...and most important - when sacrificing animals to the Lord, remember that all the fat is his.
3:1-16
“‘If your offering is a fellowship offering, and you offer an animal from the herd, whether male or female, you are to present before the Lord an animal without defect. 2 You are to lay your hand on the head of your offering and slaughter it at the entrance to the tent of meeting. Then Aaron’s sons the priests shall splash the blood against the sides of the altar. 3 From the fellowship offering you are to bring a food offering to the Lord: the internal organs and all the fat that is connected to them, 4 both kidneys with the fat on them near the loins, and the long lobe of the liver, which you will remove with the kidneys. 5 Then Aaron’s sons are to burn it on the altar on top of the burnt offering that is lying on the burning wood; it is a food offering, an aroma pleasing to the Lord.

6 “‘If you offer an animal from the flock as a fellowship offering to the Lord, you are to offer a male or female without defect. 7 If you offer a lamb, you are to present it before the Lord, 8 lay your hand on its head and slaughter it in front of the tent of meeting. Then Aaron’s sons shall splash its blood against the sides of the altar. 9 From the fellowship offering you are to bring a food offering to the Lord: its fat, the entire fat tail cut off close to the backbone, the internal organs and all the fat that is connected to them, 10 both kidneys with the fat on them near the loins, and the long lobe of the liver, which you will remove with the kidneys. 11 The priest shall burn them on the altar as a food offering presented to the Lord.

12 “‘If your offering is a goat, you are to present it before the Lord, 13 lay your hand on its head and slaughter it in front of the tent of meeting. Then Aaron’s sons shall splash its blood against the sides of the altar. 14 From what you offer you are to present this food offering to the Lord: the internal organs and all the fat that is connected to them, 15 both kidneys with the fat on them near the loins, and the long lobe of the liver, which you will remove with the kidneys. 16 The priest shall burn them on the altar as a food offering, a pleasing aroma. All the fat is the Lord’s.
So, whats the problem
Well, maybe you missed this one:
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. 34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God."
. I mean how could you support a person who so fragrantly violates the Law?
You know you must be killed now,
and that's to say nothing of the goat, sister and motherfucking you are guilty of.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘If anyone makes a special vow to dedicate a person to the Lord by giving the equivalent value, 3 set the value of a male between the ages of twenty and sixty at fifty shekels[
];
The Lord said to Moses, 17 “Say to Aaron: ‘For the generations to come none of your descendants who has a defect may come near to offer the food of his God. 18 No man who has any defect may come near: no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed; 19 no man with a crippled foot or hand, 20 or who is a hunchback or a dwarf, or who has any eye defect, or who has festering or running sores or damaged testicles. 21 No descendant of Aaron the priest who has any defect is to come near to present the food offerings to the Lord. He has a defect; he must not come near to offer the food of his God. 22 He may eat the most holy food of his God, as well as the holy food; 23 yet because of his defect, he must not go near the curtain or approach the altar, and so desecrate my sanctuary. I am the Lord, who makes them holy.’”
"Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard."
“‘When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. 34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God.
“‘When you enter the land and plant any kind of fruit tree, regard its fruit as forbidden.[
]; it must not be eaten. 24 In the fourth year all its fruit will be holy, an offering of praise to the Lord. 25 But in the fifth year you may eat its fruit. In this way your harvest will be increased. I am the Lord your God.
“‘The land must not be sold permanently, because the land is mine and you reside in my land as foreigners and strangers."
“‘When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest."

The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Say to the Israelites: ‘A woman who becomes pregnant and gives birth to a son will be ceremonially unclean for seven days, just as she is unclean during her monthly period. 3 On the eighth day the boy is to be circumcised. 4 Then the woman must wait thirty-three days to be purified from her bleeding. She must not touch anything sacred or go to the sanctuary until the days of her purification are over. 5 If she gives birth to a daughter, for two weeks the woman will be unclean, as during her period. Then she must wait sixty-six days to be purified from her bleeding.

6 “‘When the days of her purification for a son or daughter are over, she is to bring to the priest at the entrance to the tent of meeting a year-old lamb for a burnt offering and a young pigeon or a dove for a sin offering.[
] 7 He shall offer them before the Lord to make atonement for her, and then she will be ceremonially clean from her flow of blood.

“‘These are the regulations for the woman who gives birth to a boy or a girl. 8 But if she cannot afford a lamb, she is to bring two doves or two young pigeons, one for a burnt offering and the other for a sin offering. In this way the priest will make atonement for her, and she will be clean.’”

...and most important - when sacrificing animals to the Lord, remember that all the fat is his.
“‘If your offering is a fellowship offering, and you offer an animal from the herd, whether male or female, you are to present before the Lord an animal without defect. 2 You are to lay your hand on the head of your offering and slaughter it at the entrance to the tent of meeting. Then Aaron’s sons the priests shall splash the blood against the sides of the altar. 3 From the fellowship offering you are to bring a food offering to the Lord: the internal organs and all the fat that is connected to them, 4 both kidneys with the fat on them near the loins, and the long lobe of the liver, which you will remove with the kidneys. 5 Then Aaron’s sons are to burn it on the altar on top of the burnt offering that is lying on the burning wood; it is a food offering, an aroma pleasing to the Lord.

6 “‘If you offer an animal from the flock as a fellowship offering to the Lord, you are to offer a male or female without defect. 7 If you offer a lamb, you are to present it before the Lord, 8 lay your hand on its head and slaughter it in front of the tent of meeting. Then Aaron’s sons shall splash its blood against the sides of the altar. 9 From the fellowship offering you are to bring a food offering to the Lord: its fat, the entire fat tail cut off close to the backbone, the internal organs and all the fat that is connected to them, 10 both kidneys with the fat on them near the loins, and the long lobe of the liver, which you will remove with the kidneys. 11 The priest shall burn them on the altar as a food offering presented to the Lord.

12 “‘If your offering is a goat, you are to present it before the Lord, 13 lay your hand on its head and slaughter it in front of the tent of meeting. Then Aaron’s sons shall splash its blood against the sides of the altar. 14 From what you offer you are to present this food offering to the Lord: the internal organs and all the fat that is connected to them, 15 both kidneys with the fat on them near the loins, and the long lobe of the liver, which you will remove with the kidneys. 16 The priest shall burn them on the altar as a food offering, a pleasing aroma. All the fat is the Lord’s.
So, whats the problem
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. 34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God."
and that's to say nothing of the goat, sister and motherfucking you are guilty of.
I hope Loktrd needs a heart transplant someday, and his donor turns out to be a flamboyantly gay man.

Gay at heart Loktrd.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

];

So, whats the problem
I hope Loktrd needs a heart transplant someday, and his donor turns out to be a flamboyantly gay man.

Gay at heart Loktrd.

Lol

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

];

So, whats the problem

Gay at heart Loktrd.
Would he have the backbone to off himself in that case, since his Jesus says to?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
VERY ironic thread title considering the Orwellian speak about what the bills are actually challenging.

"Diverisity rights" means pushing critical race theory in classrooms teaching children the woke doctrine and PLEASE ASS BOX ME! them to be political activists and view the country as racist.

Abortion bans.. this is probably bills that put restrictions on abortions(which the vast majority of Americans support) and perhaps bills that push abortion providers to stay up to the same safety standards as every other medical facility.

Such a dishonest article that's intentionally spinning and twisting. This article is a great example of the Orwellian double speak of the leftwing machine. Still pushing the stupid and racist propaganda that requiring state ID to vote is racist. Dropping words like "draconian" when theyve been demanding people are forced to vaccinate or denied medical care.
One of the bills says don't talk about America's Racial History, it makes the white men sad.

Sad white people=snowflakes.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hungry hungry hippo is here

I really enjoy your references to things of childhood, Spiderman quotes, childhood games...it's cute. As if you've never read an adult article, book or newspaper in your entire life.
Well he does own some very luxurious toys, so he has that going for him, which is nice.
Dood, your face smells like cock and cheese. Bounce up off my ankles right now

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I really enjoy your references to things of childhood, Spiderman quotes, childhood games...it's cute. As if you've never read an adult article, book or newspaper in your entire life.
Well he does own some very luxurious toys, so he has that going for him, which is nice.

You inserted yourself into a conversation we were having...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You should insert yourself into a gym

juss sayin

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

How would you have the slightest idea what my face smells like you childish little fgt?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How would you have the slightest idea what my face smells like you childish little fgt?

He can smell his own upper lip and then he projects.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

];

So, whats the problem
Maybe you missed THIS one!:
Numbers 15:
“But those who brazenly violate the LORD’s will, whether native-born Israelites or foreigners, have blasphemed the LORD, and they must be cut off from the community.
Since they have treated the LORD’s word with contempt and deliberately disobeyed his command, they must be completely cut off and suffer the punishment for their guilt.”

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You should insert yourself into a gym

juss sayin

lame

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

He can smell his own upper lip and then he projects.
That makes sense.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

];

So, whats the problem

Gay at heart Loktrd.
I suspect the heart would be happy its out of a filthy gay fucktard.