Orwellian Florida Governor Faces Beatdown This November

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lol - I love the way Reggie sticks his hand up admong's skirt and works him promptly into a hissy fit of tears, blood and piss

every - fucking - time :LOL3:
Tell us about your Audi A8L and your Olympic Sized Swimming Pool again, you cock holster.

:Excited5::Excited5::Excited5::Excited5::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
well, my audi 8L is worth more than your heartbeat and my swimming pool is bigger than your whole life

yer welcome

You may continue with your melty now

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol - I love the way Reggie sticks his hand up admong's skirt and works him promptly into a hissy fit of tears, blood and piss

Calling him Ragey Asshole lol. I've never seen Gurk pissed.....ever lol.
They something to clutch on to sooth all their butthurt

I still Think admong hates america because the department of defense refuses to pay for his gender reassignment surgery citing the fact that he completed his transition into a woman when he joined the Navy

haw haw - he got fucked
fuck you bald clown
hhahahahahahahahahahahahaha, mad, princess?

Don't hate me, hate the bois in the navy

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Tell us about your Audi A8L and your Olympic Sized Swimming Pool again, you cock holster.

:Excited5::Excited5::Excited5::Excited5::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
well, my audi 8L is worth more than your heartbeat and my swimming pool is bigger than your whole life

yer welcome

What's the biggest negro cock you have ever had inside you?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

yer welcome

Nice fantasy, cock chaser.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

yer welcome

How about a pic of your Audi A8, Manassmuncher?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey admong, what did your gender reassignment surgery denial letter look like?

Some thing like

We regret to information that your gender assignment request has been denied. Pursuant to a long standing fact that once a biological male joins the Navy and completes at least one year of active service surrounded by sweaty cocks he is for all intensive purposes, already a woman. Please be advised that should you wish to change your gender from dress wearing female who enjoys the delight of cock to that of a biological male you should consult with an Army, Marines or even Airforce recruiter nearest you.

Sincerely,
General GoFuckYOurselfhomo

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

yer welcome

How about a pic of your Audi A8, Manassmuncher?
you big jelly now?

bwaahahahahahahahahahaha

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Hey admong, what did your gender reassignment surgery denial look like?

Some thing like

We regret to information that your gender assignment request has been denied. Pursuant to a long standing fact that once a biological male joins the Navy and completes at least one year of active service surrounded by sweaty cocks he is for all intensive purposes, already a woman. Please be advised that should you wish to change your gender from dress wearing female who enjoys the delight of cock to that of a biological male you should consult with an Army, Marines or even Airforce recruiter nearest you.

Sincerely,
LOL surrender laughed at, now run upstairs and shave Maw's back, Stubby.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Jeez. Am I sensitive tonight or is it angrier and shittier in here than normal?

Is Oak having a super melt and I'm sensing the shock waves or something?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Jeez. Am I sensitive tonight or is it angrier and shittier in here than normal?

Is Oak having a super melt and I'm sensing the shock waves or something?
Yeah... she's about ready to burst

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey admong, what did your gender reassignment surgery denial look like?

Some thing like

Sincerely,
LOL surrender laughed at, now run upstairs and shave Maw's back, Stubby.
Don't talk to me with a cock in your mouth -- mind your manners young lady

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some friends of ours are down in Florida living their best lives and they visited my kids. DeSantis came up in convo and our friends love that guy to death. They hate that fat fuk pritzger who's fucking up illinois left and right. People here are so fukin weary over the broken vax and mask promises, you see more and more people just ignoring masks altogether.

Same here. People are just kinda fucking off the masks at this point. Well they have been for a while.

I'll wear a procedural mask if I feel I may have something but other than that, I dont wear masks unless I go into a business that wants them on. Not many do though.
I just hope Loktard hasn't infected anyone else with his fuck everybody else attitude.
I'm a regular mass murderer. Too bad your jab juice doesnt do jack shit to stop covid or you pussies wouldnt have to worry about me masking. No doubt I caught covid the second time from some dumbass that was vaxed and thought they were impervious. My son in law has to talk you fukin idiots off the "I cant have covid, I'm vaxed and boosted!" ledge all the fucking time at the hopsikle! Some think they got a fake vax or a defective vax cause no fukin way could there be a problem with the vax!!!! LMFAO!