Florida Governor Defuckupdis, Goes full Trumputinism and loses TWO HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS! from the State Pension fund in Rooskie investments.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW CALPERS (California's public employee pension fund) probably lost $800 million in the last two months as Russian investments got written down to zero. Notice how that fucktard aidsman didn't mention that or even bother to wonder what happened in other states?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Of course not. Aidsman is not intelligent enough to ask basic questions.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I swear this guy wouldnt care if his "side" burned down the whole country instead of just the poor minority neighborhoods. He would still spew partisan hate at everyone who doesnt agree with all the politcs he is told to have.

He could have at least just own the fact that he doesnt really know much or care about what's happening. He just hates all of us.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Meanwhiles

Oregon wastes millions putting tampon dispensers in all the boys bathrooms across the state

yep, that's Kate Brownstain for ya

:LOL3:

So what actually happened in FL? Like what is this blather loosely based on?

In all states pension funds are writing off investments in Russia due to sanctions. Aidsman is too stupid to know this, he also wrongly believes governors were responsible for investment decisions instead of pension fund managers, nor did he bother to look up that every state is writing down Russian investments.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BTW CALPERS (California's public employee pension fund) probably lying lost $800 million in the last two months as Russian investments got written down to zero. Notice how that fucktard aidsman did mention that or even bother to wonder what happened in other states?

Of course not. Aidsman is not intelligent enough to ask basic questions.

Well he hates his opposition so all that matters is running with everything the media says. And mocking those who tell him that corporate media WANTS him to hate other Americans.

Now I guess he is gonna just sputter about how "mad" he thinks Big is.

It's like he isnt even a thinking human being. He is like a establishment shill bot who only programmed to sputter moronic shit out at anyone his programming tells him is "teh right".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meanwhiles

Oregon wastes millions putting tampon dispensers in all the boys bathrooms across the state

yep, that's Kate Brownstain for ya

:LOL3:

So what actually happened in FL? Like what is this blather loosely based on?

In all states pension funds are writing off investments in Russia due to sanctions. Aidsman is too stupid to know this, he also wrongly believes governors were responsible for investment decisions instead of pension fund managers, nor did he bother to look up that every state is writing down Russian investments.

Yeah the way his article was using emotional language and basically driving that partisan wedge and saying things like "but the Democrats were trying to save the day!" set off my propaganda alerts.

Less than a minute later I saw I was right to question it because the same thing is happening everywhere

God they really think their readers are stupid. And the painful part is......they are stupid. And hateful.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
The Florida Legislature wanted out of Russian Investments, but the Trumplicans, said no we like and support Trumputin!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Florida Legislature wanted out of Russian Investments, but the Trumplicans, said no we like and support Trumputin!

Again, you are a very stupid person. Russia was already blocking foreigners from selling Russian based assets at that point, moron. They voted to not allow new investments but also not to just dump existing investments for zero, you brain damaged fuckwad. They were hoping that maybe just letting them sit there eventually they might have sonething left to sell and at least get part of it back in the future.

Sanctions mean it went to zero any way, but, that is literally what would have happened if you mongoloids got what you wanted on March 4th. It is the exact same outcome, dumb ass.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dems: "We demand you write all those investments to zero right now!"

Reps: "Hold on, let us wait a few weeks and see what the sanctions official turn out to be before we walk away from millions of pensioners money."

Later: Investments go to zero anyway giving Dems exactly what the demanded yet now the dems say "Republican lost all this money which we demanded they lose anyway!"

Just clown world levels of hysterical horse shit out of aidsman and his fellow retards.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Stubby big mad now, Stubby calls in the girls for back up.

road-rage-furious-senior-male-driver-shaking-fist-and-shouting-picture-id1152604669

Rage Stubby Rage!
Did you run out of tampons in your bathroom already, olive oyl ?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Reps: "Hold on, let us wait a few weeks and see what the sanctions official turn out to be before we walk away from millions of pensioners money."

Later: Investments go to zero anyway giving Dems exactly what the demanded yet now the dems say "Republican lost all this money which we demanded they lose anyway!"

Just clown world levels of hysterical horse shit out of aidsman and his fellow retards.
Meanwhile, the fucktard ignores the trillions biden is losing us!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

And they're too retarded to see that for themselves

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Truth and facts do not matter to the zombie NPCs like aidsman. You'd think the fucktard would get tired of getting owned in all of his threads, but, no, he never bothers to ask himself if he should stop trusting partisan propaganda outlets.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Let all the unfunded State pension liabilities lapse. The only people effected will be parasite taxpayer leech government "workers" and since 99.8% of them are vile and traitorous Registered Democrats, they deserve to die in ditches.

Fuck them all!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
admin has a state sponsored free tampon up his bleeding ass right now :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
someone please provide admin with a new state sponsored tampon

he's already bloodied the last 20 of them up

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Their only platform is "hate everyone not us"

I really dont expect normal human interaction from them or any actual thoughts to come out of them.

I'm telling you.....he will find ways to slam any opposition no matter how dumb ot false.

And he wont say a single word about dems/progs no matter what they do. Legal child marriage. Rape. Lies. Stripping rights....they dont care. They just hate us.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What a partisan dope.

Florida pension fund loses $200M in Russian investments, state rep. says

That's some damn fine governing right there. But hey at least they have that Billion Dollar Bond Debt of Disney to pay for, so this ain't no big deal, in comparison.

Now this is the part where the Trumputin shill will come in with the MSM Oligarchy Narrative and share some irrelevant story about abusive husbands or something.
Dunce!