Florida school districts defy Governor Ron DeSantis' ban on mask mandates

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He didnt "fire back" on the school district.....he directly criticized the federal government.

There is extra manufactured drama being added here.

If the districts want masks and they are representing the parents - fine.

If that guy wants his kid to wear a mask or chose somewhere where masks are being used.....I mean what's wrong here?

Its absolutely pathetic that the message here is people are so pathetic they dont know what to do without the government telling them. That's the big take away here.

Meanwhile covid surges even with mandates but let's ignore that lol.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

He didnt "fire back" on the school district.....he directly criticized the federal government.

If that guy wants his kid to wear a mask or chose somewhere where masks are being used.....I mean what's wrong here?

Its absolutely pathetic that the message here is people are so pathetic they dont know what to do without the government telling them. That's the big take away here.

He literally told the public school oligarchs that he would withhold their funding. Hello, anybody home?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He literally told the public school oligarchs that he would withhold their funding. Hello, anybody home?

Admin do you think these people are WANTING to "mask up" but need Desantis to turn it into a mandate before they can?

Are they just sending their kids to school all maskless crying about how the governor needs to mandate so they can use masks?

You understand people are free to wear a mask? There is no bans on wearing them?

And why dont you show evidence that states with mandates are doing better. Because every state getting hit right now is the same damn position. Mandates or no mandates.

You are either driven by fear or politics or both. And by fear I mean you've made masks a comfort ritual and its giving you a sense of control over the uncontrollable.

Can you TRY to hear that cloth masks on little kids can put them at a higher risk because they are not going to wear them properly? Does that just not matter anymore?

Cant you ever talk about anything like a person? Its endless hostility and shittness all the fucking time. You guys are so bent on your partisan bullshit you dont even seem to have any sense of humanity in ANY of these issues.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

But you still suck cock tho

and ER wait times are still 3 minutes

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

STFU ~ no seriously

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

STFU ~ no seriously

Admin can suck a lot of cock in 3 minutes

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

STFU ~ no seriously

His theme song:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

STFU ~ no seriously

STFU ~ no seriously

His theme song:

This song goes out to My Own Personal Glee Club

@Biggie Smiles @Lokmar @Harry McKnackers @Dove @The Countess

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

STFU ~ no seriously

Hell yeah :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

STFU ~ no seriously

STFU ~ no seriously

His theme song:

This song goes out to My Own Personal Glee Club

@Biggie Smiles @Lokmar @Harry McKnackers @Dove @The Countess

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Gggggooodd.....I hate Howard Stern lol.