Florida, America's Conservative Oasis, where Middle School Teachers are free to run nude in public performing sexual acts thrusting inanimate objects.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's really weird to see someone come to message boards to sit and complain that people are posting messages.

I wonder if he goes to beaches and bitches that people are doing beach stuff? Or goes to bowling allies and cries over people bowling?
you poast SDTORIES very very boring stories cope

X

xXx
Site Supporter
be like X
Tall
to the point and handsome ... but leave out the terrible emptiness

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I post for the people whose needs are beyond what fart and dick jokes can provide, X

You got all kinds of threads that require the lowest level of cognitive function. Why should all of it serve just three people?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I post for the people whose needs are beyond what fart and dick jokes can provide, X.
oh, I see .... yer like what ? a beacon of truth BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

X

xXx
Site Supporter
somethings-blocking-the-beacon-desalle.gif

:LOL3: :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Love yer people stop dividing !

LOL BTW you'd go to the beach and feel the need to explain why the white sand is better than the blasck sand and the history of the water LOL whereas I would swim and build a sandcastle whoopEEEE

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You mean what US state. California has the most to offer by far.

That is highly subjective and depends upon what people value. For people with enough money they can still live a good life in California but remember it has the highest poverty rate in the country by far as well as a higher than average crime rate. Fortunately, by living in red or traditionally red but now purple areas you can avoid much of that. The public schools have absolutely gone to shit though ranked 49th out of 50.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

There is literally nothing new there, admong. I agree that illegal alien should have been deported and that drugged out, mentally ill, registered green party member (strange that an illegal alien was registered to vote), who lived in a communist nudist commune run by the gay "Castro District Nudist Collective" (the Castro district is the historically gay neighborhood in S.F.), who was addicted to hard drugs, was homeless for years, was a BLM supporter as well as gay flag waving supporter leftist... Well, he should have been forced I to rehab years ago. It is a shame you leftists enabled his criminality.

He also should have gone to jail for sexually abusing/assaulting his two minor sons and (then) minor step daughter but, as usual, leftist D.A.s let that also slide.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

There is literally nothing new there, admong. I agree that illegal alien should have been deported and that drugged out, mentally ill, registered green party member (strange that an illegal alien was registered to vote), who lived in a communist nudist commune run by the gay "Castro District Nudist Collective" (the Castro district is the historically gay neighborhood in S.F.), who was addicted to hard drugs, was homeless for years, was a BLM supporter as well as gay flag waving supporter leftist... Well, he should have been forced I to rehab years ago. It is a shame you leftists enabled his criminality.

He also should have gone to jail for sexually abusing/assaulting his two minor sons and (then) minor step daughter but, as usual, leftist D.A.s let that also slide.
So why don't you admit the David Depape gone had descended into full blown trumptardism, and stop exhuming the strawman? Libtards don't follow QAnon, you denialists.

SDFFBUD54VBSHOY56W6TRGOOPA.jpg

Trumptards follow the Q

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He hadn't. All there was was broken ramblings of a deeply mentally ill drug addict with drug induced psychosis. Literally most of the "posts" in his supposed blog had no text; just a title. He also raved about lizard people, space aliens, and "cis agenda".

Michael Schellenburger, who is pretty damn far left and a former California governor candidate from 2020, even admitted the guy was just a drugged out, mentally ill, psycho (who had previously been diagnosed with autism btw). Drugs are bad, um'kay. It turns out chronic drug abusers with drug induced psychosis rave about all sorts of nonsense. Schellenburger did extensive on the ground journalism in the neighborhood which you should read if you have any interest in honesty at all.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
He hadn't. All there was was broken ramblings of a deeply mentally ill drug addict with drug induced psychosis. Literally most of the "posts" in his supposed blog had no text; just a title. He also raved about lizard people, space aliens, and "cis agenda".

Michael Schellenburger, who is pretty damn far left and a former California governor candidate from 2020, even admitted the guy was just a drugged out, mentally ill, psycho (who had previously been diagnosed with autism btw). Drugs are bad, um'kay. It turns out chronic drug abuses in drug I duced psychosis rave about all sorts of nonsense. Schellenburger did extensive sive on the ground journalism in the neighborhood which you should read if you have any interest in honesty at all.
Agreed and his insanity clearly lead into the rabbit hole of Conservatism.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Agreed and his insanity clearly lead into the rabbit hole of Conservatism.

You have zero evidence of that. He just repeated random shit as any honest person who looked at the evidence would agree. I exclude you, of course, as you have never been honest about anything.

The drug addled for literally spent the vast majority of his time raving about left wing conspiracies yet you dishonest fools seize upon 5% of his insane ramblings to try to justify your lies. You are just as delusional as he was/is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You have zero evidence of that. He just repeated random shit as any honest person who looked at the evidence would agree. I exclude you, of course, as you have never been honest about anything.

The drug addled for literally spent the vast majority of his time raving about left wing conspiracies yet you dishonest fools seize upon 5% of his insane ramblings to try to justify your lies. You are just as delusional as he was/is.

None of them even know anything about what conservatives even are.

They are completely stuck on stupid. What it is is they dont want to give up any of the reasons the establishment gives them to hate political opposition.

So "conservatives"(which is a very pool they throw everyone into if they espouse an opinion or fact not endorsed by the party) are everything wrong.

Racist white supremacists and homophobes. Even the black, brown and honosexual ones. And now they are conspiracy theories and extremists.

They have to constantly put everyone in the box. So even democrat voters and left wingers have been tossed in the "con" box the minute they take a stand opposing something the establishment party wants or says.

They literally decide what's wrong or correct based on what their politcal party pushes.

Like how you and I are not really "Republicans" and have no problem criticizing Republicans or anyone calling themselves conservatives and then supporting or doing things that are vile we condemn it.

If Republicans or any not democrat was pulling that vaccine coercion, was enabling and supporting riots, was pushing the trans issue.....we would not jump on board. These people ARE jumping on board. To them the party can do no wrong or speak any lies.....and the opposition is always wrong and evil.

It's a legitimate cult. At this point I have no doubts that many of the people still cucking for dems will be openly supporting lowering the age of consent and arguing that children are sexual and have sexual desire and shouldnt be repressed.

They always deny they would ever support that and then 5 years later they are calling us bigots for not supporting the thing they said they'd never support. They are putting male rapists in prison cells with women and allowing boys and men in girls facilities in schools. And ignoring sexual abuse.

They dont know what conservatives are and want and it doesnt matter to them, theyve pick a side and theyll defend that side no matter what.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
‘Completely nude’ middle school teacher seen ‘thrusting’ near apartment, Florida cops say

Read more at:

(Let us pray that this Teacher never used the word gay in his classroom!)

Remember Patriots we're meeting at the Winn Dixie parking lot to protest Drag Queens at noon Saturday.

Florida is white trashtastic lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
My first wife came from a large Christian Science family background, one of her uncles was a big deal in State Government, her Grand Dad taught Engineering at Berkley, those people are about as straight edge and classically conservative as they come. Annd they are/were all very proud Californians.
Berkeley is one of the most difficult universities to get into. My daughter did.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Thanks, Rancy.

And a huge portion of Californians are from elsewhere. Foreign born are 26.6% of the population. That doesn't even account for those that have come here from other states.

eta: Only 56% of Californians were born here.

Transplants give us a bad name… unless they are Chicana :Happy5:

I’m 100% chingona.