Florida, America's Conservative Oasis, where Middle School Teachers are free to run nude in public performing sexual acts thrusting inanimate objects.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you assuming I buy into these things? Think again. Sounds like Brazil is worse than California
Of course Brazoo is worse. California is a state, so a lot of the insanity that's put in place there exists only there.

Brazoo, on the other hand, is just like a huge, poorer California. Great lands, great weather, but a huge portion of the people, well, you know.

And it's not hard to find which states are to be considered good and decent, After all, things speak for themselves these days. While Kookfornians have been turning their children into all sorts of aberrations, others states move at the exact opposite direction.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I appreciate your post, but Californians turning their children into aberrations is plain dumb. Let’s call it another conspiracy theory based on assumptions. My children and their children are nothing close to what you assume. You must know by now assumptions breed expectations.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
I appreciate your post, but Californians turning their children into aberrations is plain dumb. Let’s call it another conspiracy theory based on assumptions. My children and their children are nothing close to what you assume. You must know by now assumptions breed expectations.
My first wife came from a large Christian Science family background, one of her uncles was a big deal in State Government, her Grand Dad taught Engineering at Berkley, those people are about as straight edge and classically conservative as they come. Annd they are/were all very proud Californians.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's not even blind and weak what he said.

Its straight up delusional.

He is saying that because some gross teacher committed a crime, was arrested and will no longer be a teacher.....this somehow means DeSantis encourages sexual offenses and thusly the Parental Rights in Education bill and opposition to involving children in adult entertainment is bullshit?

That's what he is saying and it makes NO SENSE.
oh fuck you idiots do the exact same thing :LOL3: the actions of one mean the whole lot faccck offfff lolololololol

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
oh fuck you idiots do the exact same thing :LOL3: the actions of one mean the whole lot faccck offfff lolololololol
They see one homeless meltdown poop on a California street, and they immediately assume every one of the roughly 40 million Californian's do too.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't hate Brazil. I hate the leftards that fuck the country up. It's different

And California is a great state, yeah, except for the fact that it's full of Californians.

Thanks, Rancy.

And a huge portion of Californians are from elsewhere. Foreign born are 26.6% of the population. That doesn't even account for those that have come here from other states.

eta: Only 56% of Californians were born here.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The insurrectionist left more poop in the capital. God, conservatives seem to go wild regarding this fact.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Grievance junkie" I picked up from Trace Adkins after I heard him during an interview. He was referring to the people, on both sides of the political aisle, that do nothing but rant and rave.

Not everything is about you.

I would say that applies far more to your end.....who riot scream and spaz and make up problems to be pissed about. Like systemic racism.

The issues the rest of us grieve over are actually real.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So where is the thread about Paul Pelosis attacker?

Admin asked why OUR "side" is "so violent" and as predicted the guy was a left wing BLM, LGBTQ nudist hippy guy.

So I guess it's not violent anymore and its going to get dropped and not talked about. Like legal child marriage in CA while TN banned that a long time ago. Like everything else that gets shown to be false and none of you are Big enough to admit fault.

Hating half the country for all the shit only your people do. ...its the new "tolerant".

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
So where is the thread about Paul Pelosis attacker?

Admin asked why OUR "side" is "so violent" and as predicted the guy was a left wing BLM, LGBTQ nudist hippy guy.

So I guess it's not violent anymore and its going to get dropped and not talked about. Like legal child marriage in CA while TN banned that a long time ago. Like everything else that gets shown to be false and none of you are Big enough to admit fault.

Hating half the country for all the shit only your people do. ...its the new "tolerant".
You have posted in the thread regarding the unhinged Trumptard that attacked an 82 year old man, what are you afraid of.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You have posted in the thread regarding the unhinged Trumptard that attacked an 82 year old man, what are you afraid of.

So provide where that leftwing BLM supporting nudist has been established a "trumptard"?

Is it because you said so? You're that determined to hate that you spew lies?

You should probably just drop it and ignore it happened like every other of the multiple incidents of unhinged left wing hatred and violence. Ignore it like when leftwing extremists plow into kids with vehicles (that Christmad parade and the psycho who murdered an 18 year old after Bidens hate speech).

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here is homeboys house

FB-IMG-1667262953565.jpg

What gets me is the Pelosis wouldnt loose a wink of sleep or care if one of us was attacked or murdered. She will throw fuel on that fire when only the peasants get harmed.

But when an unhinged wacko comes for her....oh man....we all need to CARE.

Leftists defending these piece is shit scam artists who use the office to enrich themselves and benefit off disrupting the people is just sad and predictable today.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

X you didnt read my post, did you? Because your answer makes no sense. I didnt say anything about any "whole". I'm talking about specific people.

Stop this collectivist nonsense. I'm one person. Take this sentiment and apply it.

And I still want to see where DeSantis encouraged this sex offender. Most people dont see being arrested and fired as "encouragement" but even still....how does this become DeSantis?

The laws in a state are decided by the people.....why do you guys think that a governor is akin to some king or queen who sits on a thrown and decrees law? I'm seeing the same ignorant thinking here is MI with the whole "Tudor is gonna make abortion a felony and lock everyone up!!"

They dont make laws.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X you didnt read my post, did you? Because your answer makes no sense. I didnt say anything about any "whole". I'm talking about specific people.

Stop this collectivist nonsense. I'm one person. Take this sentiment and apply it.

And I still want to see where DeSantis encouraged this sex offender. Most people dont see being arrested and fired as "encouragement" but even still....how does this become DeSantis?

The laws in a state are decided by the people.....why do you guys think that a governor is akin to some king or queen who sits on a thrown and decrees law? I'm seeing the same ignorant thinking here is MI with the whole "Tudor is gonna make abortion a felony and lock everyone up!!"

They dont make laws.
didn't read that either LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOL glad to see X's mourning period is over and his old mouthy assholish self is back.
RANCID !! She's gone my work my effort GONE
I was told to move forth, to eat and return back to the life of the living ... she is every raindrop every fallen leaf

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
RANCID !! She's gone my work my effort GONE
I was told to move forth, to eat and return back to the life of the living ... she is every raindrop every fallen leaf
She's gonna be waiting for you, but make sure you don't do anything stupid, so she doesn't have to go searching for you downstairs.

• LuV U Longtime
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LOL glad to see X's mourning period is over and his old mouthy assholish self is back.

It's really weird to see someone come to message boards to sit and complain that people are posting messages.

I wonder if he goes to beaches and bitches that people are doing beach stuff? Or goes to bowling allies and cries over people bowling?