Is Florida a failed state?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why would this make Florida a "failed state"?

And if this makes Florida a "failed state" what do you call every state that allowed riots and that has people leaving en mass? A successful democracy?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

And if this makes Florida a "failed state" what do you call every state that allowed riots and that has people leaving en mass? A successful democracy?
ok, I'll put you down as "I don't understand the question. Next?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
But seriously yolks, would not fewer goobermint regulations have prevented this?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It seems to be one of the best governed states all in all. I can point to dozens of similar bad construction issues in blue states so it is hardly a one sided issue. Hell, weren't you whining about the sinking tower in San Francisco? Tons of excessive regulations there but people corruption get by them by bribing your local democrat politicians.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

ok, I'll put you down as "I don't understand the question. Next?

You asked if Florida was a failed state based on this incident in the article.....right?

I'm asking YOU why you would see this and think this would make Florida a failed state?

Define "failed state"?

Or is this another example of left wing super intelligence that's over my retarded empty head that only other "educated" leftists can understand? Is this just another thing that those of clearly so stupid and inferior dont understand.....that you wont waste your time explaining because we are too stupid to understand anyway? Is that it?

Because that's typically everything else you guys claim. Only big brained left wingers "get it" and if we dont.....we never will, and we are just stupid malignant bigots who belong in gulags anyway.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
They're still pulling the dead from the rubble, but demonrats are already using it as their personal political soapbox.

Captura-de-tela-2021-06-24-163657.png

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
But seriously yolks, would not fewer goobermint regulations have prevented this?
Since it's fag central down there maybe they should have allowed more lgbtq+ laborers during the construction process

this all could easily be avoided if we'd just let men use women's bathroom and take over women's sports

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! Search "collapse in California" and see most of the first returns are talking about the entire fukin state! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA. After that, you get to the structures!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
They're still pulling the dead from the rubble, but demonrats are already using it as their personal political soapbox.

Because god knows Trumptards never make up bullshit and cry about it for months, amirite!

"Stop teh steel!"

This Waterfront Luxury Condo is collapsing, people are dead and dying, gtfo with your false equivalencies.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Because god knows Trumptards never make up bullshit and cry about it for months, amirite!

"Stop teh steel!"

This Waterfront Luxury Condo is collapsing, people are dead and dying, gtfo with your false equivalencies.
Trump is no longer the president, is he?

Trying to politicize a disaster after a few hours, when there's NO INFORMATION WHATSOEVER on what caused it and blame it on regulations is simply stupid. It had to be one of yours and you should be mad at his fucking stupid ass, not me. It's not like the whole place is crumbling down because of shitty building and people looking the other way, is it?

Dude is an imbecile and if you wanna defend his actions, guess you're not much different then.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was talking about all this to Bra1n from defunct 3rd Rail Forum and the USA footballer Terry Tate on twitter during the very early hours of my morning.

Bra1n is five minutes from there. I was terrified he died. He didn't die thank goodness.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Unbelievable.

4 dead now, and 159 still missing. I just don't see how more than a couple of very lucky people could have sruvived that collapse.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

"Stop teh steel!"

Trump is no longer the president, is he?

Trying to politicize a disaster after a few hours, when there's NO INFORMATION WHATSOEVER on what caused it and blame it on regulations is simply stupid. It had to be one of yours and you should be mad at his fucking stupid ass, not me. It's not like the whole place is crumbling down because of shitty building and people looking the other way, is it?

Dude is an imbecile and if you wanna defend his actions, guess you're not much different then.
IKR? Instead of Politicizing this tragedy, we should hold 40 or so Congressional Hearings on this, and then get the Governor and Dade County Commissioner on the stand to be grilled for 11 hours straight!

Rancid you crack me up!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

What State has people leaving en masse?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It seems to be one of the best governed states all in all. I can point to dozens of similar bad construction issues in blue states so it is hardly a one sided issue. Hell, weren't you whining about the sinking tower in San Francisco? Tons of excessive regulations there but people corruption get by them by bribing your local democrat politicians.
Has the leaning Tower of 'Frisco' kilt anybody?