Why is Florida even a State, Should Biden Executive Order Florida back to Cuba?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Just so I have your point clear, you are saying because a few sociopaths who lived in FL were planning a Columbine style massacre, that FL shouldnt be a US State but rather join Cuba(even though left wing politics align more with Cuba than FL politics)?

Is that right?

Because Colombine itself kinda took place under democrat policies. Not saying its connected.....I'm not a fucking retard.....I'm just trying to follow your logic here. (Republican governor took office in 1999- 2007)

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Anybody mention 1200 people died of Covid in Florida the other day? 95% of them unvaccinated. Looks like the republican base there is dwindling rapidly.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
100 to 1 Cali bites the dust first.

You are nuts.
He definitely lacks the subtle humor gene, which may only be a symptom of his excessive chromosomes
No subtly in the amount of cock you suck on daily basis with all that partially digested cottage cheese & Vaseline looking substances leaking out of your mouth at any given time, gloryhole queen.

He sure does complain a lot, doesn't he @Jeannie ? He should lighten up!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
100 to 1 Cali bites the dust first.

You are nuts.
He definitely lacks the subtle humor gene, which may only be a symptom of his excessive chromosomes
No subtly in the amount of cock you suck on daily basis with all that partially digested cottage cheese & Vaseline looking substances leaking out of your mouth at any given time, gloryhole queen.

He sure does complain a lot, doesn't he @Jeannie ? He should lighten up!
Oh shit... not you with a wood torch up your ass now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I suppose everyone who dies of Covid is proof Republicans are bad.

Is that the logic here?

We are just gonna ignore the deaths in blue states with mandates and ignore the really critical point here that it's actually NOT the governments job to protect anyones health. That's the peoples job. Not the fucking government.

The government doesnt CARE about anyones health......exactly what dont people GET about this?

You know why people dont want the vaccine? They dont trust the fucking government. If there was only nonpartisan. ....objective info, and the narrative was "yeah its here, here is some basic info, talk to your doctors to see if this is right FOR YOU".....more people would have gotten it.

And Biden mandates of coercion are only going to make this WORSE. You guys need to learn trying to shame and force people is not a good way to do anything. Except cause blow back.

The government needs to back way off peoples health choices. Simple as that. They are way too involved.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anybody mention 1200 people died of Covid in Florida the other day? 95% of them unvaccinated. Looks like the republican base there is dwindling rapidly.

But, but, vaccines don't work 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" GNASH TEETH, PULL OUT HAIR AND GET PISSED BECAUSE YOU'R SO OVER IT.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️

Is that the logic here?

We are just gonna ignore the deaths in blue states with mandates and ignore the really critical point here that it's actually NOT the governments job to protect anyones health. That's the peoples job. Not the fucking government.Tell

The government doesnt CARE about anyones health......exactly what dont people GET about this?

You know why people dont want the vaccine? They dont trust the fucking government. If there was only nonpartisan. ....objective info, and the narrative was "yeah its here, here is some basic info, talk to your doctors to see if this is right FOR YOU".....more people would have gotten it.

And Biden mandates of coercion are only going to make this WORSE. You guys need to learn trying to shame and force people is not a good way to do anything. Except cause blow back.

The government needs to back way off peoples health choices. Simple as that. They are way too involved.

Tell it the Texans, Brain Embryo

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is that the logic here?

We are just gonna ignore the deaths in blue states with mandates and ignore the really critical point here that it's actually NOT the governments job to protect anyones health. That's the peoples job. Not the fucking government.Tell

It actually is the government's job to protect Americans though. And a pandemic that is impacting us, is a National Security issue.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Is that the logic here?

The government has ONE job, that's to protect human and constitutional rights.

You refusing to acknowledge human beings in utero as humans doesnt make it not true, Admin. Those are living human beings.

Why are you guys so devoted to ignoring real problems?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The delta variant has already peaked and now its crashing. We will see much less of it.

Just like in every other country it was in.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The delta variant has already peaked and now its crashing. We will see much less of it.

Yep. All of bozo's people this would happen a month ago. Fuk, my own doc told me this would happen when he was trying to strong arm me into getting vaxed! I said it though so he went on a hormonal dick eating rampage!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep. All of bozo's people this would happen a month ago. Fuk, my own doc told me this would happen when he was trying to strong arm me into getting vaxed! I said it though so he went on a hormonal dick eating rampage!

Doctors are starting to lose their patience with partisan politics sabotaging their jobs for them.

Fucking politicains need to back way off. Let doctors handle science and medicine, and stop imposing their bullshit into peoples lives.

They wont though.....because they want money and votes. So they'll destroy public trust further humping Covid for all it's worth.

They are evil as fuck.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is that the logic here?

You refusing to acknowledge human beings in utero as humans doesnt make it not true, Admin. Those are living human beings.

So human rights don't include the lives of born people, just embryos and zygotes? And the health of the nation is not a real problem? It's weird. Every other developed country on the planet believes it IS the government's job to protect the health of the born people. I firmly believe the founding fathers would have been in favor of universal health care. There was no such concept then. That is why they created a Constitution that would keep up with the times through the amendment system.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Is that the logic here?

You know why people dont want the vaccine?
They dont trust the fucking government. If there was only nonpartisan. ....objective info, and the narrative was "yeah its here, here is some basic info, talk to your doctors to see if this is right FOR YOU".....more people would have gotten it.

So human rights don't include the lives of born people, just embryos and zygotes?

Okay Lotus who is allowed to legally kill born people?

The "health" of the Nation isnt a GOVERNMENT problem. It's an individual problem.

No where in the Constitution does it say it's the governments job to protect our HEALTH. First you ask about OUR rights, as if unless we can kill other humans we have none.....then you say the Constitution gives the government permission to over ride our will for our health?