Florida COVID Infections Increasing according to Medical Authorities there

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Woldmeters:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

ZOVXuMjU_o.jpg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The "Daily New Cases" numbers are less meaningful than the deaths and hospitalizations numbers because they are dependent on a number of factors like how many test were given and to what groups of people, etc..

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Joe, I like you, so this isn't about you. It's about them.

It's weird how no one screeches at you or others when duplicate threads are started. But wow, they never fail to let me know about it. You'd think they have unevenly applied policies or something.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It's weird how no one screeches at you or others when duplicate threads are started. But wow, they never fail to let me know about it. You'd think they have unevenly applied policies or something.

Shut your fucking whining for once. Joe is smarter than you, has some charisma and is objective. Maybe you could put yourself on ignore for once and heed a little advice you painful little twat!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shut your fucking whining for once. Joe is smarter than you, has some charisma and is objective. Maybe you could put yourself on ignore for once and heed a little advice you painful little twat!

Go fuck off, you whinging little creep. You're the worst offender on here. Actually getting someone banned because you spread lies about him and convinced everyone they were true. Typical partisan hackery, and pure hypocrisy.

I started a thread about Florida's covid numbers, and then Joe started one days later. If it had been vice versa, there would have been screeching and hollering all over the place. You're hypocrites.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Woldmeters:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

ZOVXuMjU_o.jpg

I love how we are so many generations into bigger government that people are no longer responsible for their own health.

"Why is this happening?" ......"well the governor...". Um no.

It's happening because it's a virus. People are completely free to wear masks, distance and isolate and chose to get the vaccine.

And no shit they dont trust any of the info from the media or CDC. That's what happens when these institutions lie and twist.

I'm sure there is going to be higher vaccination rates in Florida because of this.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My son in law aint working overtime at the hospital. Must be some kind of miracle. Quit wringing your hands, ya faggits.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

:Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa:

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love how we are so many generations into bigger government that people are no longer responsible for their own health.

It's happening because it's a virus. People are completely free to wear masks, distance and isolate and chose to get the vaccine.

And no shit they dont trust any of the info from the media or CDC. That's what happens when these institutions lie and twist.

I'm sure there is going to be higher vaccination rates in Florida because of this.

If Florida's cases are high, perhaps some parts of the world are much worse or any part of the US?

I wonder if many countries aren't reporting or else underreporting their real case count.

One example being North Korea, whose case count doesn't even show up on any COVID map.

However, there are rumors that it is really bad there right now but their government is denying that they have a problem.

Or migrants from Central America who were attempting to seek entry in to the US were found to have COVID, even tho the official count in those countries is supposedly low.

So, it might be a case if Florida's count is high, then some places in the World are much worse.

It's just that the US counts all the cases and many other countries don't.

But if that's the case, then COVID is even more deadly than it's been reported.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If Florida's cases are high, perhaps some parts of the world are much worse or any part of the US?

I wonder if many countries aren't reporting or else underreporting their real case count.

One example being North Korea, whose case count doesn't even show up on any COVID map.

However, there are rumors that it is really bad there right now but their government is denying that they have a problem.

Or migrants from Central America who were attempting to seek entry in to the US were found to have COVID, even tho the official count in those countries is supposedly low.

So, it might be a case if Florida's count is high, then some places in the World are much worse.

I think it's less deadly than being reported.

And you are right......we cant really trust data these days because it's all been tainted with politics. And we have no idea if our country is even providing the right numbers let alone other countries.

I know here we test everyone and include every single positive case whether they are even symptomatic or not.

We should just be testing people who present with symptoms. Like we do with influenza.....and everything else.

I would bet you that if we tested for the flu the way we test for Covid? We would see a lot more flu cases.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And you are right......we cant really trust data these days because it's all been tainted with politics. And we have no idea if our country is even providing the right numbers let alone other countries.

I know here we test everyone and include every single positive case whether they are even symptomatic or not.

We should just be testing people who present with symptoms. Like we do with influenza.....and everything else.

I would bet you that if we tested for the flu the way we test for Covid? We would see a lot more flu cases.

I think the US likely reports most of the COVID cases.

However...if some of these countries aren't, then it may it may not be advisable to visit them for the forseeable Future.
I bet a number of these countries are much worse off than the hardest regions of Canada and the US but won't admit it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

However...if some of these countries aren't, then it may it may not be advisable to visit them for the forseeable Future.
I bet a number of these countries are much worse off than the hardest regions of Canada and the US but won't admit it.
Yes. I’m certain 2nd world banana republics like Portugal have all the proper protocols and technology in place to guarantee the integrity of their reporting

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes. I’m certain 2nd world banana republics like Portugal have all the proper protocols and technology in place to guarantee the integrity of their reporting

Somehow I think those Central American countries are under reporting their numbers.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Somehow I think those Central American countries are under reporting their numbers.

It's more likely that they don't have systems in place to properly capture the numbers to begin with Joe.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
My doc says this will all blow over in about 8 weeks. We'll see if he's right.
Nah. The putrid democrat vermin scum need to use covid to cheat again in the midterms

we’re only just getting started with this round of lemming hysteria

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nah. The putrid democrat vermin scum need to use covid to cheat again in the midterms

we’re only just getting started with this round of lemming hysteria
True dat!

He was talking specifically about the dirty dot variant. Dont let these liars fool you BTW, the cases are rampant in Illinois too! The deaths are low tho.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Didnt fatso say the same thing?
So my libtarded doc that tried to talk me into the jab this week IS a liar! Glad I made the right call and refused it!

I think you should take up smoking if you don't, don't start using seat belts, don't get vaccinated and make sure to ignore all other preventive behavior.

They're nothing more than obstacles to your freeDUMB

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So my libtarded doc that tried to talk me into the jab this week IS a liar! Glad I made the right call and refused it!

I think you should take up smoking if you don't, don't start using seat belts, don't get vaccinated and make sure to ignore all other preventive behavior.

I also own an $80K American Sports car that I regularly street race. It'll do 200MPH. Now I do wear my belt when I'm illegally street racing because bumps at high speed can make it difficult to steer. I usually go through 2 sets of rear tires a year and they're about $500 each. Of course I buy them from an out of state source.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I also own an $80K American Sports car that I regularly street race. It'll do 200MPH. Now I do wear my belt when I'm illegally street racing because bumps at high speed can make it difficult to steer. I usually go through 2 sets of rear tires a year and they're about $500 each. Of course I buy them from an out of state source.

I don't care. You're still a bald motherfucker. Blech.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't care. You're still a bald motherfucker. Blech.
LOL! I bet my Komodo Grill is worth more than your car tho! :LOL3: