Floriduh in the Covid thick of it again

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Florida virus cases soar, hospitals near last summer's peak
ADRIANA GOMEZ LICON
Thu, July 29, 2021, 9:16 PM

MIAMI (AP) — Hospital admissions of coronavirus patients continue to soar in Florida with at least two areas in the state surpassing the previous peaks of last summer's surge, prompting calls by local officials for the governor to declare an emergency.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Selfish cucks don't care who they kill -- libs or cons.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's basically Duval county. I know people there.

And let me add......this is not a political issue. In 2018 a few states declared an emergency over a viscious influenza outbreak. Many hospitals were slammed and set up triage tents.

And nothing political happened.

So just like the all the previous times we have had emergencies due to a bad viral outbreak.....this should be left alone by narrative builders.

We also have state of emergencies declared over opiate crisis more than anything really. That doesnt get headlines either. Because it doesnt serve a left wing narrative.

This isnt weird or exclusive to Covid. You guys just are not used to seeing many of the things you are seeing now that it's been grabbed as a partisan political issue.

People do not "kill" people during viral outbreaks......so knock that ghoulish bullshit off.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Meanwhile. Here in Florida the hospital near my home has a 3 minute wait time on emergency room access

try again dope

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Costa Rica is south of Florida so what does that same about them

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Of course let's ignore rational dialog in favor of hyperpartisan hysteria and accusing your opposing political party of "killing people".

All the while completely ignoring ACTUAL instances where governors literally killed elderly high risk people by sending Covid patients to nursing homes.

So just to clear, of a sudden THIS year, with THIS virus, a county in a state having an outbreak and declaring state of emergency is a big deal. But it's not a big deal when its influenza or opiate crisis related. And it's only a big deal when the state is one that represented the people of the state and rejected the democrats measures. The message here is .....if people dont do what democrat politicains want them to do, they are "killing people".

Of course Biden causing a border crisis and bringing a bunch of immigrants into and all over the country is totally fine. If they bring all their Covid and other viruses into the country and spread it, that's not killing people. It's just Republicans who are not obeying the democrats who are a problem.

And we are supposed to take this response seriously? I dont believe anyone saying shit like this takes the virus seriously at all. It's just a political prop that somehow gives people an excuse to hate.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
All the while completely ignoring ACTUAL instances where governors literally killed elderly high risk people by sending Covid patients to nursing homes.

Funny how actual deaths related to leftist polices get swept under the rug. And lotus butthead wonders why we don't take her unauthentic bullshit ass seriously

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Funny how actual deaths related to leftist polices get swept under the rug. And lotus butthead wonders why we don't take her unauthentic bullshit ass seriously

Yep.

Watching their dramatics is eye roll inducing. They are just performing for eachother at this point.

Pretty soon they'll start blaming us for not caring.....for thinking Covid doesnt exist... or whatever their favorite hatefueled ignorant misrepresentation they like best today.

Seems like way more work than just communicating like rational thinking adults....but the cult mentality is mystifying.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Meanwhile. Here in Florida the hospital near my home has a 3 minute wait time on emergency room access

try again dope

… but how long is your commute to work back in NY? Best state my a$$ bwa!
My commute is:

It's 11:12 and I'm still in my morning boxers getting paid handsomely to write penetration testing scripts for a fortune 500 company.

..and that's not counting the nice chunk of change I make playing the stock market in between code runs and making the filthy vermin libs around here cry

But I'm going to do you girls a solid. Me and my girl are running to the store in a bit. Gonna take one of my two luxury cars (probably the BMW) and we'll pass by the hospital which is closest to my 6 bedroom mansion with Olympic size swimming pool and 8 person whirlpool spa with the cedar Gazebo and show you exactly how overrun with COVIDS we really are

Hang tight. Daddy's cumming

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yep.

Watching their dramatics is eye roll inducing. They are just performing for eachother at this point.

Pretty soon they'll start blaming us for not caring.....for thinking Covid doesnt exist... or whatever their favorite hatefueled ignorant misrepresentation they like best today.

Seems like way more work than just communicating like rational thinking adults....but the cult mentality is mystifying.

Do you actually listen to Stubby? Time to free yourself

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

You seem incapable of discussing any topic without resorting to emotionally charged outbursts, have you been exposed to anybody with mental illness in the last 14 days?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep.

Do you actually listen to Stubby? Time to free yourself

I freed myself during the first 4 years of Obama when I watched him in action and realized I'll never vote for another democrat again.

Unless its Tulsi. But GovCo hates her too.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You seem incapable of discussing any topic without resorting to emotionally charged outbursts, have you been exposed to anybody with mental illness in the last 14 days?
suck a dick faggot

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But Lotus accusing her political opposition of "killing people" in a slightly hysterical OP isnt an emotional outburst at all.

Are you guys capable of discussing anything without hysterics and hate? Because it sure never happens.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

suck a dick faggot

Hes 100% right Stubby

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
As promised for all you COVID lemmings

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
MIAMI – Hospital admissions of coronavirus patients continue to soar in Florida with at least two areas in the state surpassing the previous peaks of last summer's surge, prompting calls by local officials for the governor to declare an emergency.
A large hospital system in Jacksonville said its hospitals were at maximum capacity, its emergency centers also at a critical point as the state grappled with the new and more infectious delta variant of the COVID-19 virus.
In Brevard County, two hospitals began setting up treatment tents at its emergency departments. And at a Fort Lauderdale park, a long line of cars snaked around a testing site, recalling the first weeks of the pandemic last year.
Florida hospitals reported more than 8,900 patients with COVID-19 on Thursday, according to data from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The Florida Hospital Association said the state peaked at 10,179 cases last July.
The patient number on Thursday was five times higher than a month ago, and it quickly climbed from about 5,500 in just one week.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
MIAMI – Hospital admissions of coronavirus patients continue to soar in Florida with at least two areas in the state surpassing the previous peaks of last summer's surge, prompting calls by local officials for the governor to declare an emergency.
A large hospital system in Jacksonville said its hospitals were at maximum capacity, its emergency centers also at a critical point as the state grappled with the new and more infectious delta variant of the COVID-19 virus.
In Brevard County, two hospitals began setting up treatment tents at its emergency departments. And at a Fort Lauderdale park, a long line of cars snaked around a testing site, recalling the first weeks of the pandemic last year.
Florida hospitals reported more than 8,900 patients with COVID-19 on Thursday, according to data from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The Florida Hospital Association said the state peaked at 10,179 cases last July.
The patient number on Thursday was five times higher than a month ago, and it quickly climbed from about 5,500 in just one week.

Okay so WHY are you so emotionally involved with THIS, and not the other state of emergencies that states experience with influenza....opiates and even measles?

Were as concerned about those?

Or do your corporate media handlers have to tell you how to best respond in a way that helps rich people make more money?

You need to THINK about this and answer.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Okay so WHY are you so emotionally involved with THIS, and not the other state of emergencies that states experience with influenza....opiates and even measles?

Were as concerned about those?

Or do your corporate media handlers have to tell you how to best respond in a way that helps rich people make more money?

You need to THINK about this and answer.
GrouchyDisloyalAmericanwarmblood-size_restricted.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
^^^^^ lol... propaganda pumping goes into overdrive now

They dont know what actual propaganda is.....and don't know how to identify it.

They genuinely think that propaganda is right wing media of any kind. That propaganda and right wing are the same thing.

I'm not joking that's what they think.