Floriduh in the Covid thick of it again

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I do have to wonder why all these liberals hate black people? George Texas was virtue signaling saying unvaxxed people should be denied medical care. Liberals wrongly believe some how white people are the most unvaxxed where as, in reality, black people have vaccination rates 1/2 to 1/3rd that of white people. The MAJORITY of unvaxxed people in this country are non-white.

That's stupid. It's not only black Americans that are getting Covid. What he said was about anyone not wanting to get vaccinated, moroon.

No one said that, Poark. Liberals are lying and saying it is mostly conservative whites not getting the vax when in reality it is mostly non-white registered Democrats. Please do try to read and comprehend what other people said before vomiting up stupidity. Thanks.

"Why do you hate blacks?" as a response to his statement is "no one said that"? Why didn't you tell us you are a result of a post birth abortion? I would be a tad bit kinder if I as made aware of your predicament.

I will spell it out slowly as you are intellectually impaired. Lefts all over are saying unvaccinated people should be punished and denied medical care. The majority of unvaccinated people are non-white. Ergo... Yes, they are advocating hateful and racist policies against non-whites.

Is that simple enough for even your dense brain to follow?

They are a racist authoritarians. Of course they want to deny medical care to those naughties who have the nerve to disobey them.

Fucking hateful scumbags.

An opinion is not a policy, puppet.

The US Bill of Rights as they were written and intended was a policy... a sacred one at that... but you Progtards started inserting your opinions in it...

That's not policy, retard. They're amendments to the Constitution, the supreme laws in the US.

Amendments which bolster what the Constitution aimed for and you and your slobby band of Marxist soyboys and handmaidens have sought to consistently dismantle, Mama Cass...

MediumOpulentCob-size_restricted.gif

Apparently he doesn't know the difference between laws and policy. Or "opinion" and actual "authoritarianism". These people must be in pain. Every time the walk they step on their dragging tongues.

lmao Jabba The Gutt thinks she's so smart.

Meanwhile, she's an utter failure as a human being, sleeping on her mom's couch

Hey Oak, have I mentioned that I am buying a third Luxury car just because I think three is a charm?

That fat cunt couldn't beat Sloth from Goonies in anything except a Babe Ruth eating contest...

You mad, bro?

:LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I do have to wonder why all these liberals hate black people? George Texas was virtue signaling saying unvaxxed people should be denied medical care. Liberals wrongly believe some how white people are the most unvaxxed where as, in reality, black people have vaccination rates 1/2 to 1/3rd that of white people. The MAJORITY of unvaxxed people in this country are non-white.

That's stupid. It's not only black Americans that are getting Covid. What he said was about anyone not wanting to get vaccinated, moroon.

No one said that, Poark. Liberals are lying and saying it is mostly conservative whites not getting the vax when in reality it is mostly non-white registered Democrats. Please do try to read and comprehend what other people said before vomiting up stupidity. Thanks.

"Why do you hate blacks?" as a response to his statement is "no one said that"? Why didn't you tell us you are a result of a post birth abortion? I would be a tad bit kinder if I as made aware of your predicament.

I will spell it out slowly as you are intellectually impaired. Lefts all over are saying unvaccinated people should be punished and denied medical care. The majority of unvaccinated people are non-white. Ergo... Yes, they are advocating hateful and racist policies against non-whites.

They are a racist authoritarians. Of course they want to deny medical care to those naughties who have the nerve to disobey them.

The US Bill of Rights as they were written and intended was a policy... a sacred one at that... but you Progtards started inserting your opinions in it...

That's not policy, retard. They're amendments to the Constitution, the supreme laws in the US.

Amendments which bolster what the Constitution aimed for and you and your slobby band of Marxist soyboys and handmaidens have sought to consistently dismantle, Mama Cass...

Apparently he doesn't know the difference between laws and policy. Or "opinion" and actual "authoritarianism". These people must be in pain. Every time the walk they step on their dragging tongues.

Hey Oak, have I mentioned that I am buying a third Luxury car just because I think three is a charm?

That fat cunt couldn't beat Sloth from Goonies in anything except a Babe Ruth eating contest...

Bet she could devour a pizza pie in one bite without breaking a sweat tho

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Probably wouldn't break the crust either...

"Thar she blows!"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

"Thar she blows!"

See what happened. We started having a debate, you couldn't win the debate and you went straight to ad hom insults. You are mentally weak.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oak, how many luxury flatbeds do you own by the way

asking for a friend

How many lifts do you put in your shoes? Asking for my own curiosity.
None. I'm quite satisfied being 5' 9"

despite the fact that you have two gargantuan Nephilim that are taller than me

funny, huh?

If you were, you wouldn't respond at all to the short shit trolling. But you do, every single time.
as you do the same with the fat girl trolling

self own much you ginormous pig?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why are you looking at me like I'm a salted fries, Oak?

Salted fries? Bitch uses city lamposts as toothpicks ... what the fuck she gonna do with salted fries ?

unless it's a mound of half a million of them or so

Let me give you a lesson on wit. You have to toe the line. If you go too far, it's not funny anymore.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

asking for a friend

funny, huh?

If you were, you wouldn't respond at all to the short shit trolling. But you do, every single time.

I'm not responding to it. That gets into each of your posts along with the actual subject topic.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Salted fries? Bitch uses city lamposts as toothpicks ... what the fuck she gonna do with salted fries ?

Let me give you a lesson on wit. You have to toe the line. If you go too far, it's not funny anymore.

Lemme give you a lesson on diet & exercise. Jump on a treadmill and slop flooding your mouth with cheesecake like your life depended on it

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

"Thar she blows!"

See what happened. We started having a debate, you couldn't win the debate and you went straight to ad hom insults. You are mentally weak.

Ok, Cucaracha Karen...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lemme give you a lesson on diet & exercise. Jump on a treadmill and slop flooding your mouth with cheesecake like your life depended on it

Okay, teenie.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

asking for a friend

funny, huh?

I'm not responding to it. That gets into each of your posts along with the actual subject topic.
lol.. you miserable pig. I've posted dots that's you've responded to so who you trying to kid here

You're like a fully trained cow that way

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

How can you even see your toes, much less the line?

Google Satellite?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

How can you even see your toes, much less the line?

Google Satellite?

Or Starlink... Elon Musk can pay her a little on the side as well to be a tether for a space elevator...

Not Alex Jones

crapauds crapauds

asking for a friend

funny, huh?

5'9? I didn't know your "luxury" cars came with booster seats. Since when did Toyota start putting in booster seats? Those Japanese, I tell ya... Forward thinking.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

asking for a friend

funny, huh?

5'9? I didn't know your "luxury" cars came with booster seats. Since when did Toyota start putting in booster seats? Those Japanese, I tell ya... Forward thinking.

Everyone has his number. What a joke.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
They boys can't win so they go into attack mode. Typical brutish male behavior.

When you're done collecting your splattered mudguts, hail a lorry and crew to cart you and your miserable attempts at debating out of the thread, Chunder-buns...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
phone in better reinforcements

Don't know him. Not Alex apparently figured you out himself. I know your side has to call, DM and send smoke signals to c figure this shit out, not everyone does.
You know all that?

You'd think knowing where to find gainful employment would be more important to a heafty middle aged woman sleeping on her mom's couch, but no, it's the online maneuvers and posting patterns of people who wouldn't care if she fell off the side of a cliff tomorrow that piques and maintains her dedicated interest.

Is my hook too sharp?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So... I see shit stain is still lying and trying to pretend any significant number of children are dying. The few which have (354 total since March 2020 nationally) pretty much all had several pre-existing conditions.

You'd think intelligent people would take new information into account and learn their previous positions qere based upon lies and ignorance but, sadly, people like shot stain always just double down on stupid.

If it were your kid, it would be 354 too many. Since it's not, you don't give a GDF.

Why are you so stupid? Is it genetic or were you dropped on your head as a child? Maybe all the fat has cut off the blood supply to your brain?

Stating a fact, you don't give two shits about the 354 kids, nor the devastation to their families, is not stupidity. It's observation.

You don't make policy based upon a handful of cases who were already on death's door to begin with. You make policies based upon a preponderance of the actual data and follow what the data says. A good scientist leaves emotion out of it.

So, 600,000 is a "handful of cases"?

Smoking killing 500k a year.

It kind of is when you are talking about the whole population
Lolwut

How many total infections have we had? Can you tell us?