Floriduh-ians are pissing Covid

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
  • Health officials in Orange County, Florida, reported high levels of COVID-19 RNA concentration in the region's wastewater.
  • The concentration of COVID-19 RNA levels has risen 600% since sampling began in mid-May.
  • Health officials say that the data is "very concerning" and shows that the COVID-19 surge in Florida is not slowing down.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seven day average deaths in Florida is up to 170 but, again, not really a wave. I say again, if people get covid and recover then that is a good thing. It means we are closer to herd immunity.

I would prefer people to get the vaccine but they were informed and made their choice so now it is only a matter of time until they get covid. Hopefully, one way or another, we soon reach herd immunity (which is above 90% probably closer to 95%).

California other than a few counties like San Diego or the extreme north of the state is a disaster zone right now yet, for some reason, the media doesn't seem I terested in covering that. Gee, I wonder why?

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sevem day average deaths in Florida is up to 170 but, again, not really a wave. I say again, if people get covid and recover then that is a good thing. It means we are closer to herd immunity.

I would prefer people to get the vaccine but they were informed and made their choice so now it is only a matter of time until they get covid. Hopefully, one way or another, we soon reach herd immunity (which is above 90% probably closer to 95%).

California other than a few counties like San Diego or the extreme north of the state is a disaster zone right now yet, for some reason, the media doesn't seem I terested in covering that. Gee, I wonder why?
The average hospital stay in orlando for people admitted is 2 days and then they go home, very much alive.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seven day average deaths in Florida is up to 170 but, again, not really a wave. I say again, if people get covid and recover then that is a good thing. It means we are closer to herd immunity.

I read over here all the time that Clifornia is a mess, so, gaslight much?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, as usual, you are too stupid to know the difference between US MSM media and foreign media? How unsurprising.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Also, Mississippi is running out of hospital beds.

Mississippi’s state health director said the pandemic is worse in the state than it’s ever been, as hospitals run out of beds and thousands of students have already tested positive for the virus since schools opened earlier this month.
“We are clearly at the worst part of the pandemic that we’ve seen throughout, and it’s continued to worsen,” Dr. Thomas Dobbs said at a briefing on Wednesday. “We’re seeing higher and higher numbers of not just cases but hospitalizations, people in intensive care units, life support. And sadly, as we’ve seen, additional deaths are going to follow. Without a doubt we have surpassed our previous peaks by a substantial margin, and we expect to see that continue.”

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, as usual, you are too stupid to know the difference between US MSM media and foreign media? How unsurprising.

Actually, Einstein, I KNOW what MSM are. I also know that over here, we have a much wider array of options for access to news. For instance, I can watch France24, Al Jazeera, and many other sources that you and your ilk are probably too stupid to understand.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

People making their own decisions?!

Quick! Crucify their governah!!!

I'm sure if only he would mandate everyone.....than the media would stop paying attention like how they ignore Louisiana and Oklahoma and they could surge with commy pox in peace.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm waiting for the right wingers to show pictures of Americans being marched at gun point to get vaccinated. This will show us leftists that you all speak the truth.

Show us the force!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did you retards realize yet that covid aint going anywhere or are you still in jack boot mode?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Just drove the Audi A6 by the hospital on my way home from dinner at outback’s

3 minutes. Still

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Just drove the Audi A6 by the hospital on my way home from dinner at outback’s

3 minutes. Still
Your Hot Wheels Autocross set up sounds amazing!

s-l400.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
231833260_10218401726787213_6421981570515580089_n.jpg

"Here have a MAGA Hat" Desantis

You know no one buys your whole "unless the government FORCES medical treatments on people they are promoting Covid!!" right?

Your fucktard potato president should have closed the border instead of flooding the country with Covid.

Maybe actually holding elected officials accountable would be a better use of time than spitting out stupid propaganda memes. But we know democrats dont do fuck all but destroy the country.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
231833260_10218401726787213_6421981570515580089_n.jpg

"Here have a MAGA Hat" Desantis

You know no one buys your whole "unless the government FORCES medical treatments on people they are promoting Covid!!" right?

Your fucktard potato president should have closed the border instead of flooding the country with Covid.

Maybe actually holding elected officials accountable would be a better use of time than spitting out stupid propaganda memes. But we know democrats dont do fuck all but destroy the country.
forbiddenzone_2.jpg

U make Pauncho mucho sad.