Floriduh-ians are pissing Covid

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
231833260_10218401726787213_6421981570515580089_n.jpg

"Here have a MAGA Hat" Desantis
What if he already had the vax?

Numbers, cite some data. Don't just open your the shithole just below your nose and rant.
Sorry, I've talked to a doctor. What we know about the numbers is they're never correct. Just 2 weeks ago, the CDC claimed that Florida new cases were 4X what they actually were. It took 3-4 days after Florida Health proved they were grossly innacurate before the CDC admitted their "error". The numbers you ask for arent reliable and they've been unreliable for a very long time. Its part of the reason people are resisting. You people did this.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Numbers, cite some data. Don't just open your the shithole just below your nose and rant.
Sorry, I've talked to a doctor. What we know about the numbers is they're never correct. Just 2 weeks ago, the CDC claimed that Florida new cases were 4X what they actually were. It took 3-4 days after Florida Health proved they were grossly innacurate before the CDC admitted their "error". The numbers you ask for arent reliable and they've been unreliable for a very long time. Its part of the reason people are resisting. You people did this.

You talked to a doctor? Is that what you call verifiable research?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Why don't you go talk to a hive of killer bees with sugar all over your face you insufferable bore

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I mean doctors are vastly more qualified to interpret verifiable research and advise accordingly than regular ass people on the internet.

I see doctors and nurses in FB groups making fun of the lay people lecturing them on science.

Lots and lots of Dunning Kruger going around these days.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
But wait tho.. this is odd

Why is it if the vaccine is so life saying and so essential and so safe there remains 30% of the NY healthcare workforce who are unvaccinated?

NY is a blue state with a communist mob boss in charge afterall. So splain, libs.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I'm dying here

I can't wait till she comes along to correct us and both continue laughing at her cause it's so fucking funny regardless

immense

Lunch Lady Arms
Cellulite Armada

Oh fuck.. that was funny... I spit my own coffee at the screen :LOL3: