Floriduh does it again. Come buy your degree from us

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin, I'm telling you what the issue people have actually is.

You are pushing some narrative that simply is not true. I HAVE school age children. I pay close attention to the issues going down in school boards and curriculums that are being implemented.

You claim people dont want history taught. You also claim that people claim CRT is being taught. This is simply NOT correct.

I just told you want the issue is. People do not want topics presented to children through the framework of CRT. There a plethora of examples of this all over the country.

And I have shown this many times.

You dont want address the issue. You want to be partisan. And now you are blaming ME because I'm not jumping this fantasy bandwagon that a bunch of cons are crying over shit that isnt happening when I know its PARENTS of all politcal stances who are angry at something that IS happening.

I do NOT believe at all that you guys genuinely care about anything. I dont. You are playing some retard partisan shit flinging game and that's part of the problem in the country. You dont want to have common grounds or a deeper understanding. You want hate and judgement.

The country will always reflect the people. Remember that.
You don't understand the issues Lily and I are talking about, you may be totally on top of what your talking about but it has nothing to do with poor oversight of an ongoing education scam, for all the Ronda Santis blather about Education he seems far more than playing culture war b muchs more so than preparing kids to become vital self sufficient adults.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You don't understand the issues Lily and I are talking about, you may be totally on top of what your talking about but it has nothing to do with poor oversight of an ongoing education scam, for all the Ronda Santis blather about Education he seems far more than playing culture war b muchs more so than preparing kids to become vital self sufficient adults.
Why do you support rich assholes ripping off people who are just trying to improve themselves and their ability to provide for them and their families?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Of course some white people don't want history taught through the lens of systemic racism. They want to believe that racism is one offs acts from unreasonable people, all the while this country has terrible statistics for African American citizens.

highest rates of maternal death and baby deaths
highest rates of poverty
highest rates of incarceration
lowest rates of life expectancy

"Let's not talk about that, it hurts my snowflake feelings."

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Of course some white people don't want history taught through the lens of systemic racism. They want to believe that racism is one offs acts from unreasonable people, all the while this country has terrible statistics for African American citizens.

highest rates of maternal death and baby deaths
highest rates of poverty
highest rates of incarceration
lowest rates of life expectancy

"Let's not talk about that, it hurts my snowflake feelings."
I just read a study done by the University Of Chicago if any political bias, it used to be considered Republican leaning fwiw which in academy does not mean as much as talk radio has Republicans believing today. But they studied the Realtor Market and racial factors were part of the study, the one statistic that stood out to me, was that on average Black Real Estate Agents make one third as much as the white people.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Pig is so grass. So angry. So stupid

So sad
Imagine being so ignorant and not being able to understand Educational Goals, or even something basic like the Nationwide Advanced Placement programs for educationally advanced students, a lack of understanding that leads to fear and paranoia.