Only in Floriduh

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Apparently you are unaware of Floriduh's stellar reputation. As a state.
Would you feel the same way if it was a red city in a blue state?
Who controls the police in Fort Lauderdale?
What is Oregon and Portland's excuse?
You know what fort lauderdale has that portland won't have after this month? a walmart!
:LOL3:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Would you feel the same way if it was a red city in a blue state?
Who controls the police in Fort Lauderdale?
What is Oregon and Portland's excuse?
You know what fort lauderdale has that portland won't have after this month? a walmart!
:LOL3:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
This thread is about Floriduh. Go start your own thread about Oregon if you've got a burr up your ass about it, and stop hijacking my thread. Thank you in advance.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
This thread is about Floriduh. Go start your own thread about Oregon if you've got a burr up your ass about it, and stop hijacking my thread. Thank you in advance.
Why are you mad? I think its fucking hilarious the absolute best you can come up with in crime is a drummer getting into a fight at a hotel, while crime is so bad in your blue cities, walmart would rather shut down and pull out of them.
I see you avoided talking about fort lauderdale's mayor and who controls the police in fort lauderdale(the city this happened in). is there a particular reason why you don't want to talk about it?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cunt is crying about Florida again?

After she had to flee San Fran because it’s a toilet?

Looks like FloriDUH is even more of a shit hole the last few days. Seems it been encapsulated by stinky smelly sargasso weed Enjoy Stumpy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Apparently you are unaware of Floriduh's stellar reputation. As a state.

You mean the establishment smearing of FL or the actual facts?

Because usually you guys just shit on who the media tells you to shit on.

Funny it's always the blue counties in the red states lol. It bothers me you don't understand how the government works and why we have an electoral college and how that allows everyone representation. Counties make the state votes and those state votes make the federal vote.

Any other way would hand the power over to SOME. Majority rule is NOT "the will of the people". It's gotta be every voice counts or it's just authoritarian.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So it's only bad if it happens in FL?

I thought the topic was about the article.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You mean the establishment smearing of FL or the actual facts?

Because usually you guys just shit on who the media tells you to shit on.

Funny it's always the blue counties in the red states lol. It bothers me you don't understand how the government works and why we have an electoral college and how that allows everyone representation. Counties make the state votes and those state votes make the federal vote.

Any other way would hand the power over to SOME. Majority rule is NOT "the will of the people". It's gotta be every voice counts or it's just authoritarian.
the hysteria is thick with these animals

now they are trying to smear DeSantis with the same ole lame old tired ass tropes of sexual misconduct.

Sexual misconduct is always on a liberal's mind. Just like Ped0phila is on Sewage Major's

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lotus bum is too stupid to get that

This is the gaslighting she does when her point is shown to be less than solid.

She gets angry and it suddenly is off topic.

So her problem isn't with what happened. Her problem is FL.....because it's red. It's again about nothing more than their hatred of us and our existence. Not anything that actually happens.

They don't care about any of this stuff as long as their party has control.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The 19 year old was from Ohio and on vacation for spring break. Several witnesses said they thought he was on drugs.

As usual Lotusbutt doesn't wait for facts or even care about facts.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
alll this weird fucking shit like one armed drummerz getting punched only happens in fabled floriDUHhHHH :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

our little fella notso biggy is a perfect fit LOL

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That surprises me lol, since you like beaches. I love here for the mountains.
FloriDUH is a melting pot of degradation. Think about how easy it is to sneak in. Inviting to all sorts of riff rap from Central and South America. Not to mention the millions of senior citizens from the north. I won’t even mention the hurricanes and substandard construction