Floriduh-ians are pissing Covid

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Because Trumptards are spoiled violence prone children, American Airline's will stop serving Alcohol, to try and minimize the melties.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I wouldn't fly any Jet s with COVID potentially circulating in those planes these day.

I wouldn't fly with much less party with any vaccinated individual shedding spike proteins like dandruff...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Because Trumptards are spoiled violence prone children, American Airline's will stop serving Alcohol, to try and minimize the melties.

It seems like they are having some sort of collective, violent nervous breakdown.

Ok, triggered snowflake partisan hack....

Weird how they just up and inserted it's all Trump supporters.

Alcohol on planes has been a debate.

Alcohol on planes is why libertarians can stomach flying with Dems and Republicans....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It seems like they are having some sort of collective, violent nervous breakdown.

Ok, triggered snowflake partisan hack....

Weird how they just up and inserted it's all Trump supporters.

Alcohol on planes has been a debate.

Alcohol on planes is why libertarians can stomach flying with Dems and Republicans....

Indeed.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
jCIlu5p.jpeg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Illinois has a high vax rate and its getting its ass kicked right now. LMFAO!

How is that funny? If you catch this virus, it can affect you for life and we don’t even know to what extent. I wouldn’t wish this sickness on anyone tbh. Not even a toothless hick stuck in his own corn maze like you, FIP.

How will the jab affect a person though...

I was lethargic for a few days and my arm was kinda sore. Nothing too serious. I told my mom that I was a hypochondriac because I thought I was feeling shooting pains in my joints after and she said your sister (my 27 yo half sister) gets brain scans after she has a headache, so I’m clearly not the paranoia winner in my fam bam.

I had pains in my knees and other joints after getting the first jab.

Those have gone away, but still have tightness of the muscles in the left arm.

I wish they had another alternative(s) to the products currently on the market.

I dunno about this mRNA stuff.

You guys have J&J yet?
THe J&J is the only one I'd actually take

It's the only one I was willing to take. I'm very happy with my choice.

People who got Pfizer here are boosting the shit with J&J lol.

I don't want a clot shot or a neurological spazz jab....

No thank you....

I suggest Pfeizer then. They need you alive so you can keep buying their boner meds.

I will have no experimental shot...

I want to live in full health. You idiots can get jabbed and die....but hear this, I will not bury Youse... I will go remote until your bones are picked clean by rodents.

Just don’t bury me in my garden. I want my ashes scattered on the ocean like a mermaid.

How is that funny? If you catch this virus, it can affect you for life and we don’t even know to what extent. I wouldn’t wish this sickness on anyone tbh. Not even a toothless hick stuck in his own corn maze like you, FIP.

I was lethargic for a few days and my arm was kinda sore. Nothing too serious. I told my mom that I was a hypochondriac because I thought I was feeling shooting pains in my joints after and she said your sister (my 27 yo half sister) gets brain scans after she has a headache, so I’m clearly not the paranoia winner in my fam bam.

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

I suggest Pfeizer then. They need you alive so you can keep buying their boner meds.

I want to live in full health. You idiots can get jabbed and die....but hear this, I will not bury Youse... I will go remote until your bones are picked clean by rodents.

Just don’t bury me in my garden. I want my ashes scattered on the ocean like a mermaid.

You might have to settle with dying besides someone with an uneaten tin of sardines in their pocket...

I seriously doubt I’ll die from a little prick. I’m immune to them at this point.

I expect you will die from these experimental jabs... and cities will rot because they can't carry away the dead quick enough...

So, I had my jab in early April. When do you think I will die?

The next couple of years... you're no spring chicken.... whatever co-morbidities you've got are going to swamp your body soon....

Says the guy who swore I was going to run home two years after arriving in Portugal.

Been here more than two years and the entrenchment is complete.

You'll flee Europe at the first sign of strife... 2 years isn't even enough to get melancholy for home.

You're not a world traveller. You're fragile...

How do you know this about me? You're a fool. And you swore over at SG that I would run home after two years. Keep moving those goal posts. Pretty soon, you'll be saying "Five years isn't enough to get melancholy for home," then, "Seven," and so on and so on...

You're a lib from Commiefornia... the question isn't if but when you'll pack up your picnic rug, cry foul, and retreat...

I've watched it happen over nearly three decades with every leftist sort.

You lot lack spines...

You're like big babies.

What is it exactly that Californians have done? I mean, besides bust your balls by challenging every ideology you were force fed by disgruntled southerners your entire life?

I’ll remind you now that everyone came out here trying to escape your side of the country lol

You lot assembled in a desert then demanded water from other places...

...once you got it, you set to growing at an exponential rate beyond your resources, refused to manage your scrub and forests, but still cry like little bitches every year when the heat and lightning strikes start fires in your mismanaged state full of illegals from down south.

You are the epitome of mollycoddled fuckwits.

I'd love for the San Andreas to snap you off to the sea... the rest of the nation would throw a fucking party.

You have completely lost your mind, Fraud.

Our economy, agriculture production, and population have grown to number ONE. Largely in place because of our water system. We have had several water projects built to support the swelling population since the 1900s. WTF are you babbling on about like a loon?

We are on an aqueduct in LA. When we are having a drought, none of us water our lawns or leave the faucet on to brush our teeth. We don’t wash our cars. We do what we need to do as a community to get through the drought.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You might have to settle with dying besides someone with an uneaten tin of sardines in their pocket...

I seriously doubt I’ll die from a little prick. I’m immune to them at this point.

I expect you will die from these experimental jabs... and cities will rot because they can't carry away the dead quick enough...

The next couple of years... you're no spring chicken.... whatever co-morbidities you've got are going to swamp your body soon....

Says the guy who swore I was going to run home two years after arriving in Portugal.

You'll flee Europe at the first sign of strife... 2 years isn't even enough to get melancholy for home.

How do you know this about me? You're a fool. And you swore over at SG that I would run home after two years. Keep moving those goal posts. Pretty soon, you'll be saying "Five years isn't enough to get melancholy for home," then, "Seven," and so on and so on...

You're a lib from Commiefornia... the question isn't if but when you'll pack up your picnic rug, cry foul, and retreat...

You lot lack spines...

You're like big babies.

What is it exactly that Californians have done? I mean, besides bust your balls by challenging every ideology you were force fed by disgruntled southerners your entire life?

I’ll remind you now that everyone came out here trying to escape your side of the country lol

...once you got it, you set to growing at an exponential rate beyond your resources, refused to manage your scrub and forests, but still cry like little bitches every year when the heat and lightning strikes start fires in your mismanaged state full of illegals from down south.

I'd love for the San Andreas to snap you off to the sea... the rest of the nation would throw a fucking party.

Our economy, agriculture production, and population have grown to number ONE. Largely in place because of our water system. We have had several water projects built to support the swelling population since the 1900s. WTF are you babbling on about like a loon?

We are on an aqueduct in LA. When we are having a drought, none of us water our laws or leave the faucet on to brush our teeth. We don’t wash our cars. We do what we need to do as a community to get through the drought.

Research the history of your water.... (technically NOT your water)...

You little pricks have been burning the candle at both ends for more than a hundred years...like self entitled brats.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You lot lack spines...

You're like big babies.

We are on an aqueduct in LA. When we are having a drought, none of us water our laws or leave the faucet on to brush our teeth. We don’t wash our cars. We do what we need to do as a community to get through the drought.

You little pricks have been burning the candle at both ends for more than a hundred years...like self entitled brats.
How's that Brexit deal working for you?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You lot lack spines...

You're like big babies.

How's that Brexit deal working for you?

How's your Wank sock deal playing out? Sharp enough to shave thigh hair yet?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You lot lack spines...

You're like big babies.

The LA aqueduct was complete in 1913. How far do you want me to go back? To when we were Mexico or when we were Spain? We weren’t even admitted into the Union until 1850.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You lot lack spines...

You're like big babies.

The LA aqueduct was complete in 1913. How far do you want me to go back? To when we were Mexico or when we were Spain? We weren’t even admitted into the union until 1850.

1850.... omg!!@!

A far western state and 1850!!!#!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You lot lack spines...

You're like big babies.

The LA aqueduct was complete in 1913. How far do you want me to go back? To when we were Mexico or when we were Spain? We weren’t even admitted into the union until 1850.

1850.... omg!!@!

I’m gonna tell you what I tell every 3-4th generation Mexican Angelino I’ve grown up with who likes to joke about us whites taking their land…. You could have fought a war and taken it back.

On second thought…. Never mind. I’m worried you might have a stroke if I remind you who the winner of that war was.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You lot lack spines...

You're like big babies.

1850.... omg!!@!

I’m gonna tell you what I tell every 3-4th generation Mexican Angelino I’ve grown up with who likes to joke about us whites taking their land…. You could have fought a war and taken it back.

On second thought…. Never mind. I’m worried you might have a stroke if I remind you who the winner of that war was.

Interesting that Los Angeles is at least 50% Latino and CA about 40% as a whole. Perhaps you're missing the stealthy war. LOL

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

drop a few pounds and lose the attitude and you might get your man up again.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

...You could be that man....Lokmeer!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

Hell no josephine! Tramp is all yours!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm excited that Murdy and Oak are getting jabbed....

Somebody has to stick them....

Congrats....

Thank you, I'm up for my "booster" in a few hours. I can't wait.
Do they have to administer it with a shoulder mounted version of a turkey baster you fucking whale?

A Blubbzooka?
Fucking tomahawk cruise missile wot

You’re such a juvenile delinquent SMH

Omg have you had the tomahawk steak at Claim Jumper?

All his efforts for naught. He's on ignore and will stay there.

Is Biggie being a bad boy AGAIN??!?? lol

Are you being a dumb leftist shit again?

And by dumb you mean my peeps weren’t on the losing side of the civil war.

You and your peeps are spineless cowards...

You lot have not courage or bravery and you lack the ability to kill anything.

You're gutless wonders... and you totally rely on political and sociological phenomenon to get through your day.

I would snuff you out in a heartbeat... because you're an authoritarian fuckwit.

Actually, I’m more of a socialist but even that doesn’t fully resonate. But I am definitely not a white supremacist and I don’t use the “N” word… therefore, I’m a target in your big dick swinging contest.

You couldn’t even hack it in the US and bounced to the rock my ancestors sent their prisoners to and where the devil stores his pets. The curse of oak island my a$$.

I spit on your face...

I've got over a dozen of quantifiable genetic lines from all over and probably more so that were lost, and you're a coward-pussy-surrender monkey...

I make no apologies for living life to the fullest but YOU do... like a stupid little self hater. Just kill yourself now.

You would never be allowed close enough to spit in my face. You are no gentleman. From where I stand, you’re a disgruntled failure who lacks drive and determination.

I accomplished more by the time I was 12 than you will in your entire life. I’m not impressed.

Ok, homelander...

I've left the US in the mid 90's, been hit by all kinds of laws and regulations, yet still was able to make a living wherever I went....

But you stupid fucks trapped in the US.... you have no idea.... lulz

Trapped in the US? LOL

I have dual citizenship in England, where my father was born, and I choose to be HERE. I actually like it HERE despite all the confused morons helping the rich get richer while they simultaneously destroy the planet. But I’m also not holding onto a past that no longer exists, you delusional twat.

Yeah.. you're trapped. I have five different passports and I'm able to freely travel and work in more nations..

What you are is a know nothing Yankee Doodle... a person that doesn't understand the globe...a fool...a clown...

You think you're special because your father dragged you all over the world while he sold arms to foreign countries? And you think you understand the globe as a result? You know nothing, Arms Dealer Brat.

Shush, cross eyes...

I left the US on my own with very little money when I was 21....

Your whole Portugal thing is a joke...

...you're a tourist.

My whole Portugal thing is a joke? I live here, asshole. Because you're a sour and angry man, my life is a joke? Not in the real world, you depressed misanthrope.

I think you're jealous because no country loves you, and no people in any country love you.

I love him.
but

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bad news, people are coming in for Covid even after the second jab + 1 month with bad covid. The jab didnt do shit for em. This bullshit about breakthrough cases being all 8 month old jabs is bullshit!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ydnSbCa.jpeg

Posting isolated cases is a bit silly braaah. Good luck with your mental germ-warfare; I’ll living the dream with a great immune system. Hooroo!

You mean like the right wingers do? They find the one queerdo* that wants to breastfeed. The one queerdo tranny that struts around naked in a spa that happens to also appall the gay and trans community in LA?

You mean those kind of isolated cases? I think there are more isolated cases of young kids dying than these other outrages.

*queerdo: strange and weird

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
ydnSbCa.jpeg

Posting isolated cases is a bit silly braaah. Good luck with your mental germ-warfare; I’ll living the dream with a great immune system. Hooroo!

You mean like the right wingers do? They find the one queerdo* that wants to breastfeed. The one queerdo tranny that struts around naked in a spa that happens to also appall the gay and trans community in LA?

You mean those kind of isolated cases? I think there are more isolated cases of young kids dying than these other outrages.

Well, there are also isolated cases of people reacting adversely to the vaccine, even fatally. Both my wife and I are Blood Type-O, so we have some natural immunity against most bacterial and viral pathogens. No need to risk our health over super unknowns, particularly blood clots that puts me in the highest of risks.
@Admin. ....shouldn’t be promoting bad ju-ju.

Good morning...:Happy5:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ydnSbCa.jpeg

Well, there are also isolated cases of people reacting adversely to the vaccine, even fatally. Both my wife and I are Blood Type-O, so we have some natural immunity against most bacterial and viral pathogens. No need to risk our health over super unknowns, particularly blood clots that puts me in the highest of risks.

Good day to you sir.

I don't know if he's promoting bad ju-ju as much as noticing the tragedy of this girl's death. I wouldn't want to be her parents.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You lot lack spines...

You're like big babies.

1850.... omg!!@!

Interesting that Los Angeles is at least 50% Latino and CA about 40% as a whole. Perhaps you're missing the stealthy war. LOL

I mean his argument is as asinine as me crying that a bunch of slave-owning aristocrats from his side of the tracks didn’t want to pay taxes to England…

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

I have so much booty you would prematurely ejaculate as soon as I walked down the street…

You can’t handle the thiccness. Bones are for dogs. MEAT is for men.

Let’s MEAT! Not bwa hahaha

Happy Friday my favorite FIP fucktardo xoxo

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You lot lack spines...

You're like big babies.

1850.... omg!!@!

I mean his argument is as asinine as me crying that a bunch of slave-owning aristocrats from his side of the tracks didn’t want to pay taxes to England…

I think he's best ignored. Not the only one either.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
ydnSbCa.jpeg

Good day to you sir.

I don't know if he's promoting bad ju-ju as much as noticing the tragedy of this girl's death. I wouldn't want to be her parents.
Yeah that’s shit luck really. Underlining issues etc.

I’m so particular when it comes to introducing unknowns into my bloodstream. I don’t even bother with antibiotics if it’s prescribed because my immune system is top-notch, and my intestinal flora has taken me years to maintain. Why destroy a good thing?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

I have so much booty you would prematurely ejaculate as soon as I walked down the street…

You can’t handle the thiccness. Bones are for dogs. MEAT is for men.

Let’s MEAT! Not bwa hahaha

Happy Friday my favorite FIP fucktardo xoxo

I've got a gf that says the men that "hate" a big booty have small dicks, they can't get around the mounds of booty. What do you say?