Floriduh-ians are pissing Covid

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Illinois has a high vax rate and its getting its ass kicked right now. LMFAO!

How is that funny? If you catch this virus, it can affect you for life and we don’t even know to what extent. I wouldn’t wish this sickness on anyone tbh. Not even a toothless hick stuck in his own corn maze like you, FIP.

How will the jab affect a person though...

I was lethargic for a few days and my arm was kinda sore. Nothing too serious. I told my mom that I was a hypochondriac because I thought I was feeling shooting pains in my joints after and she said your sister (my 27 yo half sister) gets brain scans after she has a headache, so I’m clearly not the paranoia winner in my fam bam.

I had pains in my knees and other joints after getting the first jab.

Those have gone away, but still have tightness of the muscles in the left arm.

I wish they had another alternative(s) to the products currently on the market.

I dunno about this mRNA stuff.

You guys have J&J yet?
THe J&J is the only one I'd actually take

It's the only one I was willing to take. I'm very happy with my choice.

People who got Pfizer here are boosting the shit with J&J lol.

I don't want a clot shot or a neurological spazz jab....

No thank you....

I suggest Pfeizer then. They need you alive so you can keep buying their boner meds.

I will have no experimental shot...

I want to live in full health. You idiots can get jabbed and die....but hear this, I will not bury Youse... I will go remote until your bones are picked clean by rodents.

Yeah. But having long Covid is not living in full health. It's like having mono every day of your life for more than a year and a half now, and who knows how long it will continue.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How is that funny? If you catch this virus, it can affect you for life and we don’t even know to what extent. I wouldn’t wish this sickness on anyone tbh. Not even a toothless hick stuck in his own corn maze like you, FIP.

I was lethargic for a few days and my arm was kinda sore. Nothing too serious. I told my mom that I was a hypochondriac because I thought I was feeling shooting pains in my joints after and she said your sister (my 27 yo half sister) gets brain scans after she has a headache, so I’m clearly not the paranoia winner in my fam bam.

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

So dont get it. It's up to you what you do with your body.

See how easy that was leftards?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

I suggest Pfeizer then. They need you alive so you can keep buying their boner meds.

I want to live in full health. You idiots can get jabbed and die....but hear this, I will not bury Youse... I will go remote until your bones are picked clean by rodents.

Just don’t bury me in my garden. I want my ashes scattered on the ocean like a mermaid.

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

Just don’t bury me in my garden. I want my ashes scattered on the ocean like a mermaid.

You might have to settle with dying besides someone with an uneaten tin of sardines in their pocket...

I seriously doubt I’ll die from a little prick. I’m immune to them at this point.

I expect you will die from these experimental jabs... and cities will rot because they can't carry away the dead quick enough...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

Yeah. But having long Covid is not living in full health. It's like having mono every day of your life for more than a year and a half now, and who knows how long it will continue.

Get the kill jabs if you want... nobody is stopping you ..

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You might have to settle with dying besides someone with an uneaten tin of sardines in their pocket...

I seriously doubt I’ll die from a little prick. I’m immune to them at this point.

I expect you will die from these experimental jabs... and cities will rot because they can't carry away the dead quick enough...

I’m scared that is going to happen anyways…. Someone was walking around Seattle wearing one of the plague bird masks with a leather trench and was photographed and put in the paper when this all kicked off and it felt eerily like a premonition.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

I’m scared that is going to happen anyways…. Someone was walking around Seattle wearing one of the plague bird masks with a leather trench and was photographed and put in the paper when this all kicked off and it felt eerily like a premonition.

That's the least of it... America and China are gearing up to go hard war in the near future....

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

So, I had my jab in early April. When do you think I will die?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know what's funny? Anti-vaxxers believe the stories about death from jabs, but DON't believe the stories about people dying from Covid.

It's weird. You would think there was some sort of propaganda or rumor mongering that makes them beleive one and not the other.

I believe both. I know a lot of people have died from Covid, and some people have died from the jabs. It's a calculated risk, but you need to understand simple math, I guess.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

The next couple of years... you're no spring chicken.... whatever co-morbidities you've got are going to swamp your body soon....

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

The next couple of years... you're no spring chicken.... whatever co-morbidities you've got are going to swamp your body soon....

Says the guy who swore I was going to run home two years after arriving in Portugal.

Been here more than two years and the entrenchment is complete.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

Says the guy who swore I was going to run home two years after arriving in Portugal.

Been here more than two years and the entrenchment is complete.

You'll flee Europe at the first sign of strife... 2 years isn't even enough to get melancholy for home.

You're not a world traveller. You're fragile...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

right?

For the party of my body my choice they sure are pushing people to do shit with their bodies

It's almost as if they truly don't believe their own rhetoric. I mean if the vaccine works and you got it great you're safe, what the fuck do you care if people who you don't like get it or not?

I mean, if this were the other way around I'd be encouraging libs to Follow Kamala Harris' advice and not get it

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

That's the least of it... America and China are gearing up to go hard war in the near future....

so while the USA lobs nukes, China will shoot back with more viruses and pandemics?

That seems to be what they're good at. They found their weapon of choice, eh.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know what's funny? Anti-vaxxers believe the stories about death from jabs, but DON't believe the stories about people dying from Covid.

It's weird. You would think there was some sort of propaganda or rumor mongering that makes them beleive one and not the other.

I believe both. I know a lot of people have died from Covid, and some people have died from the jabs. It's a calculated risk, but you need to understand simple math, I guess.

No they know people die and have long term impacts from the virus.

They are coming from a place where they would rather take thier chances with nature.

Believe me I would love for them to be protected from nature....because nature is a beautiful cruel bitch.. ....but i have to respect the decisions other adults are making for themselves. Even if its making me twitch and worry.

It would be so .....so much worse if governments started forcibly injecting people.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

so while the USA lobs nukes, China will shoot back with more viruses and pandemics?

It will probably start with Taiwan...

Joint Base McChord-Lewis is currently mobilising...

Let's see what happens..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

That seems to be what they're good at. They found their weapon of choice, eh.

Very likely

I actually think America will fall to China. We are just watching theater.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Historically this is the herd response to vaccines. Spanish Flu, small pox, etc etc.

Did you know 10% of Europeans have a natural immunity to HIV due to their ancestor exposure to the middle aged plagues? I was absolutely fascinated when I read that.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Historically this is the herd response to vaccines. Spanish Flu, small pox, etc etc.

Did you know 10% of Europeans have a natural immunity to HIV due to their ancestor exposure to the middle aged plagues? I was absolutely fascinated when I read that.

Small pox is the only disease not held in the animal population...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

Let's see what happens..

Those buggers started the Pandemic and used it as an excuse to take over Hong Kong, eh?

Then what they'll do is cause this diaspora of Chinese in the guise of being refugees who'll snap up all the prime real estate in the world to control governments.

I think your fellow Australian Professor Clive Hamilton warned about this years ago even before the pandemic appeared.

...and one of his books was refused publication because it exposed too many people.

Now I suppose people are listening to him more.

Anyways go look him up.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

Let's see what happens..

They have been mobile. Someone tried to crash a big rig onto the airfield where they do combat simulation while I was up there.

The army medic I’ve mentioned here and there will never be the same after the last mission he was on. Poor dude.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

Let's see what happens..

Yeah that whole 30k troops in Tiawan statement has them all riled up saying if we have 30k troops in Tiawan that China will receive that as a declaration of war.

It's coming, no doubt.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

right?

For the party of my body my choice they sure are pushing people to do shit with their bodies

It's almost as if they truly don't believe their own rhetoric. I mean if the vaccine works and you got it great you're safe, what the fuck do you care if people who you don't like get it or not?

I mean, if this were the other way around I'd be encouraging libs to Follow Kamala Harris' advice and not get it

It’s your choice. I don’t agree with the mandate, but I would prefer everyone I know to have it is all.

We could have stopped it from spreading in the beginning, but no one wants to stay home or be told what to do… so…..

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

Let's see what happens..

Yeah that whole 30k troops in Tiawan statement has them all riled up saying if we have 30k troops in Tiawan that China will receive that as a declaration of war.

It's coming, no doubt.
Can you imagine jelly fish non binary retards like admin going to war with china?

We'd be toast.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

Fair enough. Each must make their choice and I do not agree with the government forcing anyone. Those who make the choice not to get the vaccination though must suffer the consequences of their choice. We know 95% plus of the people who die are unvaccinated. I wish you well but fear for you.

The virus is every where now, no one can change that, so it is only a matter of time until everyone is exposed. I know I prefer the 95% chance that the vaccine reduces worst outcomes, but, if you feel differently I would not stop you from doing what you feel is right. I hope we are both wrong and everything turns out ok.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

Fair enough. Each must make their choice and I do not agree with the government forcing anyone. Those who make the choice not to get the vaccination though must suffer the consequences of their choice. We know 95% plus of the people who die are unvaccinated. I wish you well but fear for you.

The virus is every where now, no one can change that, so it is only a matter of time until everyone is exposed. I know I prefer the 95% chance that the vaccine reduces worst outcomes, but, if you feel differently I would not stop you from doing what you feel is right. I hope we are both wrong and everything turns out ok.

Those that get jabbed have to deal with dying earlier than those unjabbed...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

Have fun living under your rock for the rest of your life then……

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

Let's see what happens..

It's coming, no doubt.
Can you imagine jelly fish non binary retards like admin going to war with china?

We'd be toast.

We are gonna be toast anyway if China does the smart thing and strikes while we have such a weak and incompetent administration and civil war level division.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

Have fun dying soon, fuckwit....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

Let's see what happens..

It's coming, no doubt.

We'd be toast.

Cant win a war by sucking cock :(

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You guys have J&J yet?

No thank you....

Have fun dying soon, fuckwit....

You’re such a drama queen. Covid has been around now since the end of 2019. I haven’t heard of any reports that people have died of lingering complications….