Floriduh in the Covid thick of it again

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
234512231_2982035268781886_3535972787003117850_n.jpg

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
No one haunts me.

13 pages later :LOL3:

same 13 pages for you, "Biggie". You even freely chose a nic that addresses your shortcomings. lmfao
:facepalm: :LOL3:

I'm a big boy now!
4b563da178682dbebd06a2243e0c9281.gif

Even your memes are short. :Happy5:
giphy-gif22-gif.826336
oNllee drooling democraps poasT teH mEmEss

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Admin, do you think you could trade in an Audi A7 for that sex change operation you always wanted?

assuming their was no lien on the car of course

Strapon, do you think you could stop hijacking my threads? @Bastard Factory
In the anything goes section? Not a chance @Bastard Factory
Since you're staying up all night anyway, I bet you could find a remedial class of complete sentences online.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
fha-logo.png

HHS Statewide COVID-19 Update:

Current Confirmed COVID-19 Hospitalizations: 14,787

Percent of Previous Peak (7/23/20): 145%

Inpatient Bed Utilization (all patients): 84.9%

Inpatient ICU Bed Utilization (adults): 89.7%

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Nobody gaf about all those dead and dying in agony people Lotus, Stubby's ER never has patients ever, and it maintains a 3 minute wait time! And I have to admit, that is luxurious!

So it's either exclusive political focus on ONE state to the point of hysterics OR you dont care about people getting sick and dying.

So in order to care you gotta overblow it and make it political?

I guess you ONLY care about sick Floridians because you have not said anything about Louisiana which as has been possibly worse off for longer.

You care SO much you only follow it through corporate media too. I guess you care so deeply that listening to the doctors dealing with the outbreaks and hospital CEOs is just to stressful for you?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Whoa... these ankle biters are really bitter tonight

Think it's the 3 luxury cars?

Or is it the fact that they are just losers?

Why are you so angry that you're short?
Definitely not the same reasons you're angry for being dumb and fat

But you do admit that you are angry though. It's the first step.
about as much as you admit to being angry at your fatness

can you wipe your ass unassisted?

asking for a friend
Things you own, are just things. You may covet an Audi A7, good for you a beautiful car! But I don't give a rats ass.

Stubby is now on hold with the Suicide Hotline*

I'm gonna be screen shotting these posts.

It's just precious. Such hypocrisy and lack of self awareness lol.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I should be shot for posting
finally something we can agree upon

Wow, that's innovative. You know that cutting a post to twist it. What a badass troll!
Are you gonna cry now?

or just burp and fart again?

Closet Case
Incest fetishist
5th grader

Being short is the least of your problems.
Triggered
Under sexed
smells like bacon if she moves more than 5 ft in any direction
A fatty like that is seldom clean.
Iceland did it right.

Early in the pandemic last year, authorities limited travel to Iceland and got busy tracing contacts and quarantining exposed residents while also enforcing strong social-distancing measures. Mask-wearing was widespread and uncontroversial.

There were waves of infection, but they were never very bad. The first wave, in the spring of 2020, resulted in a few thousand confirmed cases. A second wave that fall added a few thousand more. Going into its third and most recent wave starting mid-July, the country had tallied
(2 percent of the population) and
(.008 percent).

Meanwhile, while Iceland was locking down, Americans
to protest even the most modest social-distancing measures. Where Icelanders dutifully wore masks, right-wing media in the United States convinced millions of followers that masks were symbols of oppression.

Heading into this summer’s Delta surge, the United States had registered
(10 percent of the population) and
(.18 percent). Cases and deaths were an order of magnitude worse in the U.S. than in Iceland.

cunt, when Trump wanted to limit travel, you called him racist. First thing I'd do if I ran America would be confiscate your bank account and let you be Portugals problem.

You want to have the power to steal a private citizen's money and you complain about taxation?

What level of slobbering freaking stupid are you?
The kind that would also line all you liberals against a wall and.......march you into a sealed room for a a Zyklon B bath.

The kind that wants to grift and grift and grift some more.
Like muh President, right tubby?

Do you have a combover as well or do you spit shine it?
Shaved, bitch.

Spit shine it is, asshole.
Shaved with a trimmer, idiot. Not a razor.

You're still a fugly bald piece of shit irrespective of the tools you used to try to make bald beautiful.
Nope. I'm quite handsome and have been told so all my life.

Sure.
Bitch, you know its true. Its what makes you so embittered. You believe nobody like my should be allowed to have a good paying job, a fantastic wife, nice things, and good looks. It makes you seethe. I wouldnt be surprised if the diamonds in my wedding ring are worth more than all you have put together! If not those, I damn well guarantee you my wifes ring does!

There is nothing you have that I want. Not one thing. I swear that on the lives of everyone I love and esteem.
Like all commie douchebags, its the fact that I have it that enrages you. Too bad bitch.

Let's "logic" here. All I know, for a fact, is what you post. Your words. Your idiocy and racism. How you live, what you drive, what you have I have no independent evidence for of their existence.

Therefore, I can't be enraged by your claims. Mind you, you may very well have all that. I don't know that for a fact. So, those things don't make me disrespect you. I have actual evidence of your idiocy and your racism.

You stupid hick fuck, get that through your head.
Meanwhile, you're full on enraged and it shows.

I don't like your stupidity. I find it irritating and having to help you use reason shouldn't be my job.
Its a bitch that I've paid more in taxes this year than you've made.

Yeah, yeah. You must have been a poor little fucker to be impressed by the money you make in a blue state. Why don't you move to a red state and get a new job? Surely that's a possibility.
I like my job and make plenty of money. I'll move out when I retire at 62.

translation: I can't get no job in a red state.
Translation: "I'm a broke assed bitch and jelly AF!" Cut down on your food intake and save more, dummy.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry Bible Beaters, apparently just like with the Gay's, you also can't pray away the Rona.

A conservative cardinal who criticized the vaccine caught covid. Days later, he was put on a ventilator.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry Bible Beaters, apparently just like with the Gay's, you also can't pray away the Rona.

A conservative cardinal who criticized the vaccine caught covid. Days later, he was put on a ventilator.

#STILLNOTVAXED
So what's the ER wait situation in the Zion of Illinois?
Dont care. Call St Johns or Memorial, idiot. Let us know what you found out.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
ER wait times 180 seconds

Ambulances still parked.

Parking lot still 70% empty

They must be cannon balling the patients directly into the ICU from down the road or something

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
13-Year-Old Mississippi Girl Dies of COVID After Governor Tate Reeves Called Mask Guidance 'Foolish'

I even heard this girl always took her Flintstone Vitamin with Breakfast too!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wow, that's innovative. You know that cutting a post to twist it. What a badass troll!
Are you gonna cry now?

Closet Case
Incest fetishist
5th grader

Triggered
Under sexed
Iceland did it right.

Early in the pandemic last year, authorities limited travel to Iceland and got busy tracing contacts and quarantining exposed residents while also enforcing strong social-distancing measures. Mask-wearing was widespread and uncontroversial.

There were waves of infection, but they were never very bad. The first wave, in the spring of 2020, resulted in a few thousand confirmed cases. A second wave that fall added a few thousand more. Going into its third and most recent wave starting mid-July, the country had tallied
(.008 percent).

to protest even the most modest social-distancing measures. Where Icelanders dutifully wore masks, right-wing media in the United States convinced millions of followers that masks were symbols of oppression.

(.18 percent). Cases and deaths were an order of magnitude worse in the U.S. than in Iceland.

cunt, when Trump wanted to limit travel, you called him racist. First thing I'd do if I ran America would be confiscate your bank account and let you be Portugals problem.

You want to have the power to steal a private citizen's money and you complain about taxation?

The kind that would also line all you liberals against a wall and.......march you into a sealed room for a a Zyklon B bath.

Shaved, bitch.

You're still a fugly bald piece of shit irrespective of the tools you used to try to make bald beautiful.

Sure.
Bitch, you know its true. Its what makes you so embittered. You believe nobody like my should be allowed to have a good paying job, a fantastic wife, nice things, and good looks. It makes you seethe. I wouldnt be surprised if the diamonds in my wedding ring are worth more than all you have put together! If not those, I damn well guarantee you my wifes ring does!

There is nothing you have that I want. Not one thing. I swear that on the lives of everyone I love and esteem.
Like all commie douchebags, its the fact that I have it that enrages you. Too bad bitch.

Let's "logic" here. All I know, for a fact, is what you post. Your words. Your idiocy and racism. How you live, what you drive, what you have I have no independent evidence for of their existence.

Therefore, I can't be enraged by your claims. Mind you, you may very well have all that. I don't know that for a fact. So, those things don't make me disrespect you. I have actual evidence of your idiocy and your racism.

I don't like your stupidity. I find it irritating and having to help you use reason shouldn't be my job.

Yeah, yeah. You must have been a poor little fucker to be impressed by the money you make in a blue state. Why don't you move to a red state and get a new job? Surely that's a possibility.

Translation: "I'm a broke assed bitch and jelly AF!" Cut down on your food intake and save more, dummy.

I still cain't get no job in a red state so I'll stay here and bitch and moan because "muh constitutionals" says I have "muh rights".

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Are you gonna cry now?

Closet Case
Incest fetishist
5th grader

Triggered
Under sexed
Iceland did it right.

(.008 percent).

Shaved, bitch.

Sure.

I still cain't get no job in a red state so I'll stay here and bitch and moan because "muh constitutionals" says I have "muh rights".
Well his wife does keep his balls in her purse, so it's not like he has a choice in the matter.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Are you gonna cry now?

Closet Case
Incest fetishist
5th grader

Triggered
Under sexed
Iceland did it right.

(.008 percent).

Shaved, bitch.

Sure.

Well his wife does keep his balls in her purse, so it's not like he has a choice in the matter.
You'd rather she keep them in your mouth, aye faggot?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you gonna cry now?

Closet Case
Incest fetishist
5th grader

Triggered
Under sexed
Iceland did it right.

(.008 percent).

Shaved, bitch.

Sure.

Bless her heart, she puts up with him for the benefit of humanity.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I do have to wonder why all these liberals hate black people? George Tekai was virtue signaling saying unvaxxed people should be denied medical care. Liberals wrongly believe some how white people are the most unvaxxed where as, in reality, black people have vaccination rates 1/2 to 1/3rd that of white people. Hispanics also have very high vaccine refusal rates. The MAJORITY of unvaxxed people in this country are non-white.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I do have to wonder why all these liberals hate black people? George Texas was virtue signaling saying unvaxxed people should be denied medical care. Liberals wrongly believe some how white people are the most unvaxxed where as, in reality, black people have vaccination rates 1/2 to 1/3rd that of white people. The MAJORITY of unvaxxed people in this country are non-white.

That's stupid. It's not only black Americans that are getting Covid. What he said was about anyone not wanting to get vaccinated, moroon.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So... I see shit stain is still lying and trying to pretend any significant number of children are dying. The few which have (354 total since March 2020 nationally) pretty much all had several pre-existing conditions.

You'd think intelligent people would take new information into account and learn their previous positions were based upon lies and ignorance but, sadly, people like shit stain always just double down on stupid.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So... I see shit stain is still lying and trying to pretend any significant number of children are dying. The few which have (354 total since March 2020 nationally) pretty much all had several pre-existing conditions.

You'd think intelligent people would take new information into account and learn their previous positions qere based upon lies and ignorance but, sadly, people like shot stain always just double down on stupid.

If it were your kid, it would be 354 too many. Since it's not, you don't give a GDF.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I do have to wonder why all these liberals hate black people? George Texas was virtue signaling saying unvaxxed people should be denied medical care. Liberals wrongly believe some how white people are the most unvaxxed where as, in reality, black people have vaccination rates 1/2 to 1/3rd that of white people. The MAJORITY of unvaxxed people in this country are non-white.

That's stupid. It's not only black Americans that are getting Covid. What he said was about anyone not wanting to get vaccinated, moroon.

No one said that, Poark. Liberals are lying and saying it is mostly conservative whites not getting the vax when in reality it is mostly non-white registered Democrats. Please do try to read and comprehend what other people said before vomiting up stupidity. Thanks.